Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-01-2021, 03:50 PM

The boy had been left with his father, and Recluse was now hurrying towards her den, to the remainder of her children, hidden away from their father and she planned to keep it that way as much as possible, the blind boy would soon be easily forgotten by his siblings, of that she was sure, even as she sometimes ached for her long-missing brother. She shook the doubts of her choice off, instead trying to summon the nervous thrill of excitement of finally giving her children their first day out of the den... and their names. She'd stewed on them for some time, she wanted to give them names that recognized what she wanted for them... but not literally, more what she wanted for any wolf that dared to stand in their ways, her children would shake the whole continent to its core and woe to anyone who would challenge them... or at least that was the future she dreamed of for them.

It was those thoughts that carried her into the den with a sort of easy spring in her step, the sun had drifted below the horizon at this point, the sky still shades of pink and blue but it would be truly dark soon enough. She allowed Lilith to slither up her leg, leaving the snake's place circled around the pups. The Serpent perching in her usual spot around the woman's neck. The albino woman settled herself around her children then, watching the sky outside her den for a few minutes, waiting for the light to dim further before she started nosing at them. "Wake up lovelies." She cooed, nosing at her smallest son's (Wendigo) ear as she did so.

"We're going outside today." The woman showered each child with some warming licks, gently trying to pull them to wakefulness.

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
02-01-2021, 10:23 PM

Sleep was a pleasant warm sensation that wrapped one in fuzzy colored dreams.  It was warm and he fought to stay in the dream as some tingling in his head warned of it being cooler elsewhere.  No, he’d keep to the darkness of the dream but the effort failed him as bleary eyes woke up at mom’s words.  The boy honestly considered going back to sleep for a few more minutes but then mom said the words to change his mind.  They were going outside?

The young boy pushed himself up into a sit, yawning away some of the leftover tiredness looking to the others to judge how fast they were waking up by comparison.  After a moment he intended to focus his attention on mom but instead noticed her snake and his little tail started wagging as he imagined the perfectly good chew toy coming to a better level.  Alas, it wasn’t likely to get to Misery so his attention focused on mom once more.  “What are we doing outside?  I'm ready.” That said as glanced towards the den entrance and then back, clearly ready to head out now.

Speech:"I'm always watching"

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

02-02-2021, 01:28 PM

The little girl was resting in the warmth of her siblings with not a care in the world. It's how she had spent most of her little life, sleeping and eating with the security that she had the warm embrace of her mother. The day was slowly coming to the end, the sunset soon setting and disappearing. The moon should soon rise. Her mother would leave for a little while before later coming back to the mouth of the den, her energy calm and positive with a spring to her movement. The babe's eyes would open wide in wonder, looking up to her mother as she called for them to rise. The lady had longed to see the mysteries of the world and what lurked ahead. She quickly rose to her feet, careful not to disturb her siblings or fall into them as she went over to try and nudge her mothers leg in affection. At first, the babe would hesitate as she wondered to the mouth of the den, the crisp air hitting her body and quickly waking her up. As she processed the fact their journey's were about to begin, her bum would wiggle uncontrollably with excitement, looking back to her mother as if waiting for approval to bound forward, she cared little with what her siblings were gonna do.

She stood next to her ebony sibling who too was waiting for the others to wake and she would smirk at him mischievously. The girl would again look to what waits on the outside. A single little limb daring to touch the outside. As her little dainty paw touched the surface, she was off... no second guessing or waiting. She was filled with so much energy quickly bounded about though not too far as she was still rather clumbsy, she would run around in a few circles before bounding back to the den. " Wow momma! " She would call, still not quite knowing how to react to this new world, where will they be going? What will they be doing!

Kali

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
02-02-2021, 02:06 PM

Kali knew of only a handful of things in her yet-short life; the warmth of her siblings and her mother, the scaly body of Lilith, and the warmth of milky sleep. Yet, at her mother’s prodding, it seemed she would be getting to add yet another thing to her ever-growing set of knowledge; outside. While Carnage and Misery darted to their paws, Kali took her time. She gathered herself up, a yawn gaping her jaws and her little pink tongue lolling out languidly. She stretched, her mismatched gaze blinking sleepily as she meandered over to her mother, slipping between the woman’s pale legs like a cat before stopping to look up at her. Her eyes were curious beneath her golden mask, one puppy ear flopping over before turning back to see her sister charging out into the open. “She crazy,” the girl said with a dramatic roll of her eyes.

Talking

Wendigo I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth1K
02-02-2021, 09:44 PM
With a sleepy groan the boy rolled over and pressed both of his paws to his face. It took a few seconds for wakefulness to register and then he was wide awake. He rolled to his paws with the bounce of a frisky squirrel and then threw his paws up in the air to emphasis his words. "Wait, wait, wait." Both paws froze in the 'stop' position and he leaned forward between them with a conspiratorial expression. "We goin' outside?" he asked in a whisper as though he didn't believe her. He had tried, both deliberately and entirely against his will, to get outside daily since learning to walk. The outside was a curiosity unexplored and like a moth to flame he was drawn inexplicably to it. Sometimes he wanted out and fought to be free of the den and others he found himself at the entrance without having planned to go there. Both ways his efforts were soundly stymied.

Without waiting for an answer he was off like a shot. "Woo! Outside! I wuv outside! It's so..." He skidded to a halt at the entrance and looked out. At a loss for words he finished the sentence the only way he knew how. "Outside." The boy lifted a paw to put one toe over the newly demolition border and then his whole brain screamed what the hell and he launched himself into the world beyond with a giddy shriek. He looked at the moon, the stars, the biggie big rocks that were everywhere. It was great and wonderful and huge and he never wanted to go inside again.

"Is great! Is wunderful! I wuv it!" he barked as he ran circles around the rocks outside the den. "Can I stay outside fowever? I wanna stay outside fowever!"