An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-02-2021, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 09:59 AM by Hanzō.)
Hattori Hanzo X Venom Klein Abraxas

Now you might think we’re jumping the gun a little on this, since this litter is still a ways away but both Kat and I are really pumped (or rumped, depending on who you ask) about this litter, and we wanna start plotting for and hyping up our brood sooner rather than later.

Kat and I are taking one each and giving one to Resin and Sea, so there is one (1) puppy available! Though no doubt this will be the first of  Venom and Hattori's litters, so even if you don’t manage to get it now you’ll be sure to have another chance in the future.

If you wanna have a peek of the pups we're taking and their birth order: KurokiIkigai Akii Ike

---

Boring stuff- aka rules and info
  • Activity: Whilst we both want this litter to be an integral and active part of Ashen we know how busy real life can be.  Ashen already has a very soft post check system in place so if you feel like 2 posts a month might be a lil too much then this might not be the litter for you. That being said if we are concerned about your activity or lack thereof, we will always message and get your feedback before any action is taken. Basically communication is key.

• Designs: : You know the drill by now. Designs supplied by us are not free to use for non ventori puppy characters or off this site. And in the unlikely event your pup is reclaimed the design, art and tables will go with it. If you’re using one of our designs and want it modified a little let us know! If you use your own design the previous rules don’t apply. As long as it fits the litter's theme and is koi-ish it should be fine, but run it past us if you’re not sure (And if you don’t get chosen feel free to use the design as a maybe non ventori koi eh eh?)

• Mutations: Both Hattori and Venom have a few mutations to pick and choose from: antelope horns, eagle talons, reinforced bones, cat claws, quills and snake tongue. Though if you don’t have a mutation inheritance pass or fancy something else you’re more than welcome and come up with some of your own. That said, we won’t play favourites. Mutations are common in their blood lines but are not a deciding factor on who gets chosen.

• Heights/size: Hattori is dire and Venom is extra large. Kat and I ain’t fussed on the pups sizes, so do as you will. However, if you're looking to save some gems both parents come with discounts: 50% off up to 40" and 25% off to 42" plus.

• Personality/ alignment: We’re mostly looking for neutral/ lawful based pups. Pure lil angels just wouldn’t fit in and evil bastards won’t be tolerated. Mostly looking for a greyish middle ground. The pups will be raised in a firm but mostly fair environment, with an emotionally distant father and a mother with great expectations. How this impacts them is up to you!

• Names: Japanese!! If you’re not sure, run the name by us. Their last name will be Ōritsu Abraxas, which basically means Royal Abraxas. A very creative name given by Tori of course.

• Loyalty: A strong sense of duty and loyalty will be instilled in this litter from an early age. There’s no reason for the pups to be salty or disloyal fresh out of the womb, of course this can change with IC development but try and keep it real.

• Culture: The pups will be fluent in both Japanese and the common tongue, (aka English) and are encouraged to embrace their mixed heritage. From an early age they’ll be taught all that good cultural shit, such as Japanese customs, traditions and stories, along with other Abraxas stuff. Whether they favour one side over the other is, again, up to you!

• Ashen Heir: The Crown Prince/Princess won’t be chosen on a first come, first serve basis. Though there won’t outright be a competition, each and every pup has a fair chance of inheriting the Ashen throne one day. They just gotta work for it!

• Other: Me and Kat will be covering the extra pup passes!  If you’re having trouble covering other costs let us know, we might be able to help you. Other than that, if you’ve got any questions or if I’ve forgotten to cover something either hit me or Kat up in the DMs.

As always, Kat will make an icon for your puppy and I'll be looking to get some nice family arts cause I can't help myself.

Designs- will be updated if and when new designs are made:

7. 8.9.
10. 11.12.
13. 14. 15.

Also if you have a design in mind we dont have anything similar to DM me, we might be able to put something together for you!

Application form:
Code:
Name:
Sex:
Size/Build:
Design:
Appearance: site min
Personality: site min
Skills:
Plans: long term goals or potential plots
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
02-02-2021, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2021, 08:43 PM by Viper.)

Name: Toshiro or Daichi
Sex: Male
Size/Build: 40-42 inches, Heavy (pending how many gems I’ll have)
Design: 11
Appearance: Toshiro, though taking a great resemblance of his father’s bloodline is a complete opposite tone than Hattori. Sure Hattori possesses a sheen resembling Toshiro’s base color, but seeing the two next to each other would make their dominant colors shine greater. Toshiro also has markings directly driven from his mother, and though he and his father have their differences it is clearly apparent that he is made of both Venom and Hattori. Toshiro as I giant, heavy guy, made up of pure strength and muscle. Though not Dire, he is easily intimidating by his tank-like build. Not only is his body naturally made this way, but he takes care for the expectations of protecting his pack and his family.
Personality: type
Skills: Fighting and Navigation? May change nav
Plans: loyal to ashen, may do spy things? Arranged marriages you say? Expect him to beat up any guys that fuck around with his sister’s emotions -squinty eyes-

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
02-04-2021, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2021, 06:20 PM by Magnus.)
Name: kiyohime (serpent dragon)
Sex: female
Size/Build: XL to dire. Light
Design: 6
Appearance: horns, forked tongue, whiskers/feelers, extra long claws
Personality: studious, stubborn, abrasive, blunt, loyal, protective, intelligent, sly,
Skills: fighting and idk yet
Plans: arranged marriage pls, very devoted and loyal to family and ashen, aspires for a high warrior rank, ie kage, daimyo, etc.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Noelani

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-08-2021, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 09:07 PM by Noelani.)
Name: Akiyama (autumn mountains)
Size/Build: 40-42", medium.
Design:

Appearance:
(I would like to get horns for Akiyama, but that is not 100% - a double set like dad but the second set will have a curl to it.)
An absolute beauty. Akiyama's face is half black, half white, with red markings trailing down the side of his cheek. He shares the small white markings down the bridge of his nose like mom. His chest and front legs are white and connect with his cheeks. The rest of his body is primarily black, with red, orange, and yellow splotches across his back and hips. His tail is soaked in red with a large white circle in the middle, similar to the one on his head. His eyes are a mixture of his parents - a pale purple hue. His voice is exceptionally deep and has a romantic rumble to it. He realizes his voice is one of his best traits, and he likes to surprise others with his unique voice.
Akiyama has a beautifully dignified gait. He walks tall, with beaming eyes full of happiness and pride. His fur is always clean, especially his white front legs and cheeks. He spends more time than most bathing and keeping presentable.
Personality:
Honest
If Akiyama tried to tell a lie, even a white lie - he would feel physically ill. If he found out he was lied to, he would find it very difficult to forgive. He values the truth more than the comfort any lie could give.

Cultured
Akiyama prefers to speak Japanese at all times and constantly will badger his parents and family for Japanese traditions and customs. He also has a strong yearning to pass down everything of cultural importance to his family one day.

Fearless
Almost to a fault, Akiyama will test every one of his limits. He enjoys the feeling of making low odds and will try every chance he can. Difficult climbs, hunts, even conversations -- he will try his best at all of them, win or lose.

Optimistic
He will never assume the worst, even when he really should. Akiyama is easily tricked as he can't imagine the evil inside of anyone around him. Even after being wronged, he will continue to believe the best in everyone.

Conceited
When meeting non-family members, Akiyama comes off awfully conceited. He truly believes his family is better than any of the riff-raff out on the streets, and he will subtly talk down to any stranger. Also, if another culture is being discussed, there will be no question as to whether or not Akiyama's is more refined, superior, excellent.

Scatterbrained
Akiyama will forget plans, forget details, forget where he left things, forget all sorts of things. Unfortunately, this personality type will eventually develop into CCD (Canine cognitive dysfunction) manifesting at around 5 years old. By 8, Akiyama will likely need a lot of help with day-to-day life.

Stubborn
If Akiyama feels he is right, he will not budge, no matter the pushback. He will dig in his heels and hold until he wins. He doesn't consider himself stubborn, though; he might describe it as persistent.

Skills: Fighting/Hunting
Plans:
- CCD (Canine cognitive dysfunction) by 8 years old. Noticeable to Akiyama and close friends around 2-3, noticeable to others by 5 years old.
- Arranged marriage sounds like a blast!
- I think some opportunities to confront his negative traits would be great - some unsuccessful hunts with consequences, meeting members of other packs & getting his butt kicked when he speaks out of turn. Ruining some days by being overly honest.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-11-2021, 11:29 AM
Name: Not sure; calling him Duck until I decide
Size/Build: Dire/Heavy
Design: ???
Appearance: Big time RBF
Personality: Though he may be big and ferocious looking Duck is a gentle soul. He is quiet and contemplative, the type who thinks and feels deeply though his reserved nature hides the strength of his opinions. Think iceberg; titanic as the surface may be, what's hidden below is far more impressive. So too is Duck. It would be easy to take in his appearance and make assumptions about his personality, but in doing so the observer would misunderstand him entirely. There isn't a single mean bone in Duck's body. He is neither spiteful nor vengeful, and misunderstanding his motives and/or his nature is more likely to account for perceived ill feelings than any actual negativity on his part. Duck simply doesn't have it in him to be malicious - even when faced with someone who "deserves it". He is exactly the sort to be baffled by vitriol and fighting, and wonder, thoroughly dismayed by what he's seeing, why everyone can't just get along.

Duck's well being is heavily centered on the happiness and well being of those around him. To that end he is a bit of a worrier, liable to pace the border and fret over a sibling off on an adventure. If given even the slightest reason to he will embody the phrase 'worried sick' and possibly, maybe puke out of nerves. Should anyone fall sick around him, Duck will be there with a bowl of soup and whatever else might be needed. There is nothing Duck wouldn't do for family or friends and it is for that specific reason, even though he isn't a fighter and loathes conflict, he can be motivated to take action as a last resort under dire circumstances. He will not run to meet a raiding party but he will engage an attacker.

What gentle giant would be complete without an equally gentle pastime or two? For Duck this means singing, or at least humming, when he's off by himself and in need of a recharge. To him there is nothing like sitting quietly on a grassy knoll with a bowl of tea (yes, tea) as there is music everywhere to those who listen. Additionally, finding beauty everywhere will inspire him to attempt to draw what he sees, although he will never be any good at it. As a child this means his surroundings will be littered with crude drawings made using whatever he can get his paws on.

Skills: Intellect and Navigation (or Hunting)
Plans: Be a very quiet, very big snuggly cheerleader for his siblings, probably. Duck is quite sensitive so if he gets any grief for being a softie it's likely he'll learn to present a more stern front leading him to look like a nice big bodyguard, however I don't foresee him toughening up unless something drastic happens. He will take fighting lessons in stride and not shy away from them, but it will be pretty clear his heart isn't in it.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-12-2021, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 10:01 AM by Hanzō.)
It pains me to do this and I wish we had 10 puppies to give out to everyone, but Kristen came to us with an idea for a puppy that we can't refuse so we're going to go ahead and close up the apps. We appreciate everyone's interest and hope you'll keep Ventori pups in mind when their next litter comes around! As a little sorry present Kristen will be sending all those who mostly finished their apps 100 gems! Or if you still want to have a pup we can offer you gems to use for their rouge pup pass, just let us know!

My regular koi adopts are still open (insert shameless self bump) if you've got a koi hankering still! And if you're looking for puppies then...a little fish told me that two koi litters may be on the way soon.

Again, so sorry to disappoint! We love all of you and thank you so much for your effort and interest! Sorry sorry!
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]