size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
02-06-2021, 03:12 PM

The boy had taken a few days to get himself settled and familiarize himself with the lands he now occupied. It was strange... to be on the other side of the shared border of his birthplace and the Armada, Ashen had never felt like a home to him, and yet it still felt wrong somehow to be on the other side now... something he hoped would soon subside.

Now that he was a little more familiar he knew he couldn't ignore the warlord's directive, he was to train with one of the man's younger children. He hadn't met any of them officially yet but had done his research none the less. Kotori seemed like he would make a good training partner, he was growing his own set of horns after all and the pair might even be able to teach each other something. And so he'd gathered up Hoa and headed out early that winter morning towards one of the arenas in the plains, selecting one he settled himself on his haunches and called for the boy. As he waited Mojito idly wondered how much, if anything Sirius had told his children about this.

Speech

Holy Heck, thanks Kat!
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Kotori had been playing with Splash the snow leopard cub, rolling about tussling in the grass when he heard the dog call for him. One last moment of trying to best his friend before they both got off.  He glanced around for his smaller companion and questionable friend, “Fang? Let’s go, someone’s calling!”

Kotori scanned the grass but after a few seconds heard an irritated snarl from Splash to see Fang climbing up its tail and onto its shoulder. Fang was tolerated by the cat but certainly had no love for the mongoose.  Honestly, it was hard for anyone to love the little wicked thing.

Once both were with him Kotori ran off towards the call, running with merry abandon curious of what this was about.  Maybe they were going to do something fun like fight or go outside their turf, of course, it could be for healing training also.  Healing stuff most of the time was boring but maybe he could learn about poisons, that was the part that excited Kotori.  

The boy slowed his stride looking curiously at the white odd-looking wolf.  It was a wolf, right?  Slowing down with the leopard just a short way behind him he looked at Mo his tail wagging merrily.  The wolf-looking individual was sure small if it was really an adult and well, look at the ears!  The guy also had horns and kind of like Kotori’s own!  “Hi! Uhm, why are your ears not up?  Were they hurt in some battle?”

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
02-17-2021, 01:02 PM

Gosh, Mojito wasn't totally sure how large the boy was going to get but he was struck, not for the first time, by how truly small he was. He was used to being considered smaller than most wolves but it was obvious the boy would soon outstrip him before even his first year. But that didn't make him any less a child and the boy's questions about his ears quickly made that clear.

Mojito laughed and shook his head. "I was born with them like this." He lifted a forepaw to push one up slightly, and let it drop as if to prove his point. "My dad also has ears like this and me and my sister got his ears." They had long been a pain point for him, just one more thing that made him less than any of his pure Klein siblings... But he was more neutral about them now, sometimes he was proud he took after his father... but most of the time he was just okay with being who he was... at least when he wasn't plagued with crippling self-doubt, mostly around Asla...

Mojito shook himself out, trying to shake out his nerves. "My name's Mojito." He smiled at the boy. "You father asked that I help you with your fight training, which is why I called you here." Well it was true enough. Technically Sirius had not assigned him any of his children and they were to help each other but the semantics would just bog the conversation down.

Speech

Holy Heck, thanks Kat!
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-17-2021, 09:09 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

“Huh, never saw ears like it before.”  Kotori tilted his head a bit considering them, grinned as he stepped up to tap, tap at one of the floppy ears before grinning. “I like ‘em”  He hadn’t considered whether or not Mojito would approve of him playing with his ears, after all Mort always let them play with his wings.

The boy stepped back considering the dog again, “and great horns, almost as good as mine!” Dad got him a personal trainer to help with fighting? Sweet! “Are you training just me?  Are we going to train every day?  Cause I can do it, no problem.  Splash would like to train also.” Glancing back at the cat and to Mojito.  “Splash is almost as good as me.”

The young boy was a Fatalis which meant better than Mojito of course but if Mojito was pack it still meant he was of decent quality.  On top of that if the dog was going to train him it meant dad trusted the guy so Kotori would be friendly and respectful to him as well.  Kotori was already imagining the dog must be some master trainer.

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]