Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-07-2021, 03:06 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

The sun settled just behind the massive peak as the day went on. Evening air was filling his lungs the male standing over a small rabbit carcass. Snow glittered the ground - yet still Mount Volkan seemed like a terror in its glory. Eraithus would forever wonder why Recluse chose such a dangerous place to live. Then again the territory seemed easy to defend. If you knew the mountain well you could have the upper hand in a fight. Eraithus took a last bite of the rabbit before beginning to pick out the bones. He was no hunter but it had been some time since he had sparred. Eraithus found he didn't easily get wriled up anymore. He was used to going without wolf's blood for longer moments in time. The addiction had been better, but somehow he was upset about it. The craving for a fight was still there.

It was now that he needed to reconnect with his feelings of course. His skills sat with fighting, but here he was collecting the bones out of a carcass so that he may chew on them to get through his nights. Eraithus felt the winter chill move over him, his head turning to look around the land. Perhaps he could get one of his packmates to spar with him. He wanted to become more active in the pack of course. There was no point in him being in a family unit if he could not contribute. The warrior shook the snow off his fur and sneezed. Spraying some of it around. With a shake of his head he sighed in longing.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-22-2021, 02:55 PM

Recluse had many things on her mind, the apparent disappearance of the woman she'd fought so fucking hard for, and her children of course. She had concerns that she might accidentally let her skills get rusty, so when she spotted the blue man, though she had some irritation with the fact he had been so distant for a season, but she could see he had seen the error of his ways and was likely to work his way back into her good graces.

She was still fascinated with the man, something about him piqued her interest, she had high hopes for his return to grace and what that might mean... It wasn't hard to know she was clearly attracted to him and she didn't hide the way it affected her physically. The woman approached him with a saunter, swinging her hips in a suggestive matter as she approached. A low huff of a bark the only noise she made to indicate her approach.

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

02-23-2021, 04:09 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Eraithus thought that shame would have washed over him the next time he saw her. His own laziness had been the cause of his distance, but also perhaps the finally accepting of his siblings being gone. It had been forever since he made the decision to stop looking for them. He had decided to stay and for some reason calm washed over him with Recluse. She shone, just like the night that they had met through the tendrils. He had never spent too much time with her, their meetings had been brief, but he yearned to know more about wolf.

He grinned, happiness rippling beneath the surface of his being. Eraithus watched her movements and he tilted his head mildly, eyes gazing at her. She was a mother now, something about that made him happy. The birth of new life was a celebration and after meeting her son he had made the decision to apply himself as much as he could. "Recluse." a low hum sat in his throat with satisfaction. He then though dipped his head in respect. "I apologize for my negligence. I assure you I won't let it get the better of me again." as polite as always the blue wolf flicked the tip of his tail. His goal of course to get in her good graces, but he knew that this was not always the case.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-08-2021, 06:53 PM

The woman wasn't sure if his smile was a good or bad sign, maybe he felt he could earn her good graces through emotional appeals alone, something she certainly had neither time nor patience for. But it didn't exactly displease her to find he at least didn't seem sullen and withdrawn, the smile could just as easily be a sign he bore her no ill-will and would apply himself. Something she certainly hoped to be true. Her worries would be put to rest when the man spoke, and the woman hummed lightly, nodding. "I certainly hope so." She stepped closer, probably a little too close. "In truth I have high hopes for you, though I hope you understand that I cannot make exceptions, you are in a sense, a bit of an example, to deter others from following the same fate." It wasn't exactly meant to be cruel but Recluse felt no need to beat around the bush.

"But I have always expected more for you... from you, so I do hope you won't dissapoint." She slipped up beside him, leaning slightly so that her weight pressed into his side. "If it would help I am more than eager to test your fighting skills for myself..."

Speech

Art by MrRendy
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-09-2021, 02:03 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Of course he regretted neglecting his duties in the first place. Eraithus knew better than most wolves that he didn't deserve special treatement he didn't plan on getting it either. However, if it was one thing he enjoyed it was spending time with the wolves of Habari. Misery, Recluse, Deathbelle, Mikko, all these wolves that he had met and interacted with meant something to him now. The only way to prove this was to be here and with that make an effort to push forward to the top. The man was not the competitive type but when it came to impressing those he loved Eraithus was all for putting on a show.

The way Recluse spoke, acted, and maybe even thought was something that he enjoyed. The words coming from her mouth, her fur brushing against his own. It made a thin tickle run down his spine as he dipped his head in acknowledgement. She had high hopes for him? Well then she was right that he couldn't disappoint. The notion that he might get to taste her blood too, something was thrilling about it. His heart rate quickened feeling her weight against his. "I'm more than happy to oblige." a soft grumble of pleasure pulsed through his chest.

It was then he gently pushed away from her, not before attempting to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek with his tongue. He wasn't sure if the action would be respectful or suitable but something more drove him. This was the alpha he had dedicated himself to, in turn he would do his best to confront what feelings he had. It didn't matter if she rejected him, he wasn't here to manipulate her feelings. "I won't hold back." Eraithus said as he turned to face her. Settling down into his defenses the young wolf began to bristle his hackle. His ears pinning back and eyes narrowing. Eraithus' limbs spread evenly into the mountain terrain, paws spreading for traction. His bent tail still kept his balance despite its appearance. With his scruff rolled forward and knees bent there was a certain gleam in his eye. This was more than just a spar for him.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2021, 05:10 PM

Recluse was nothing if not proud of her abilities over men, they were easy enough for her to wrap around her paw but that didn't mean her light flirtations with Eraithus were disingenuous, in fact, they were almost embarrassingly earnest. She was, at the very least, attracted to the man. Mind she wasn't about to rush into anything, she'd already seen the outcome of that in the birth of her children, she wasn't about to turn down playfully flirting with him. So she was more than pleased with his responses.

Especially his little attempt at a kiss, which she would respond to by teasingly attempting to nip at his retreating muzzle. She would stay where she was as Eraithus stalked away, watching him openly and appreciatively, turning only so she was facing him head-on. He professed he wouldn't hold back and Recluse chuckled darkly. "I would hope not." She said, dropping into her own defensive crouch, her tail flagging out behind her and toes spreading to grip the earth. "I'd be deeply disappointed if you did." She flashed him a grin and then launched herself at the man. Lilith had been left with the pups and so all she had to help were the black leather bracers and claw covers she had taken to wearing whenever she left the den.

Recluse hoped to close the distance between them, tucking her head, her chin pulling in to cover the upper part of her throat and hoping to ram her skull directly into the center of Eraithus' chest.

Recluse Klein vs Eraithus for dominance
Round 1/2?
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Badger claw gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Disability: Light blindness - Moderate
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Juggernaut

Speech

Art by MrRendy

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

04-10-2021, 03:42 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Oh how Recluse never let him down, he felt a flutter in his chest. Of course he very much enjoyed her company and the only way for him to get her attention was through physcial proof. Eraithus didn't want to be just another one of her flings, not that he minded she continued to have them. Perhaps he could see himself having a future with her if he could make use of himself. Eraithus wouldn't be a worthy man unless he worked himself.

The white lady's first move would be a bold one. In an instant Eraithus eyes flashed, narrowing to slits as his ears pinned to the back of his head. Slightly tucking his chin and lowering his stance a growl ripped through him, hackles spiking the fur on his neck and shoulders. Toes spreading into the terrain he tried to step to his right, her head colliding with his left shoulder before he could get away completely. The pain flared, but he kept his ground his tail helping to keep his balance.

With that the male attempted to open his jaws. Swinging his head to attempt a bite to her left shoulder where it connected with her shoulder. His upper jaw aiming to gain purchase closer up to her neck. Pelt spiking excitement glittered through him as his knees kept bent slightly facing her head on his mind swirled hoping to taste her blood.

Eraithus Zanthus vs Recluse for Dominance
Round 1/2
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
04-19-2021, 06:46 PM

Her skull connected with the man's shoulder, missing her target and jarring her a little more than she had expected and therefore braced for. There was little time to readjust though as she felt a sharp pain shoot through her left shoulder, she snarled knowing he had managed to grab her shoulder. For a moment she saw red, and she attempted to surge forward slightly, knowing it could cause tears where he had grabbed her but her instincts kicking in over her common sense, her jaw parted and she attempted to reciprocate his grab, aiming to bite hold of the left side of his neck, near his shoulder blades, at the same time she slashed out a little wildly, hoping to hook his left forepaw with her claw covers and pull it out from under him or at the very least gouge into his flesh.

Recluse Klein vs Eraithus for dominance
Round 2/2
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Badger claw gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Disability: Light blindness - Moderate
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Juggernaut

Speech

Art by MrRendy

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

05-05-2021, 01:11 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Fighting a wolf with armor and weapons was something he never thought he'd experience. His pack had never been as advanced as he'd learned since he came to Boreas as a foreigner. Recluse was beaty, she was grace and even in the dim light with her blood dripping onto his tongue he was attracted to her very essense. Eraithus wanted to entangle himself in the klein's way of life and more specifically hers. With the feeling of her body moving forward his teeth caught her flesh - it kicked into his adrenaline. He hid the shiver through his body while his limbs felt the strength being pumped into them. Then. There was pain, pulsing through him he instinctively let go her jaws clamping onto his left side just underneath the back of his neck. His left leg stiffened as pain sifted through him, his attempt to move to his right made her claws miss the mark. Eraithus head moved into overdrive, her claws scratched the top of his right paw.

With a quick attempt he repositined his weight on his remaining three legs. Taking his left he lifted and in anger aimed to slam it onto the front of her right forepaw. His goal to pin those deathly claws but that was a hope. Simultaionesly with the seering pain of her bite he attempted to use it. His jaws aimed to sink into her once more. He attempted to bite her just below the shoulder where her left leg began. His upper jaw reaching towards the back of her elbow. Eraithus pushed his weight forward, accepting pain while he aimed to disbalance her.

Eraithus Zanthus vs Recluse for Dominance
Round 2/2
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-29-2021, 11:38 AM

And the winner is...

Eraithus

Recluse must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Eraithus

Rolls: 69, 74, 42, 4
Adjusted rolls: 72.45, 77.7, 42, 4
Total: 225.57

Recluse

Rolls: 12, 43, 21, 94
Adjusted rolls: 15.6, 49.45, 22.05, 103.4
Total: 209.55