Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
02-07-2021, 10:20 AM

Mæva's ears flattened against her head as she walked into the wind. It wasn't strong but it had the chill bite of winter to it and not soon after the sky deemed it time to unleash some snow. She sighed but kept on moving. Mæva had wandered to the east to do some more exploring and she was determined to find the eastern ocean before she had to head back west. There had been little in terms of plans she needed to keep. As far as she knew there were no plans to settle in Valhalla and now that she and her siblings were nearly adults they were pretty much free to determine the course of the rest of their lives. This stumped Mæva. She didn't really know what she wanted to do. Part of her wanted to just wander forever or join a nomadic group but so far she hadn't found anything that struck her. She had no idea what to think of stationary pack life. Before the idea had seemed particularly abhorrent to her but as the days went by she found herself growing lonely.

Mæva slowed as she came to a thicket as well as a pack border. Aw nuts! She was going to have to track north or south to find away around the border. She was about to move when something familiar tickled her nose. A scent she placed as belonging to Sparhawk, the neat man that showed her how to make spears. Grinning she tipped back her head and howled for him, eager to see a familiar face.

Sparhawk

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
03-07-2021, 01:41 PM

Out on patrol, Sparhawk just happened to be close to where the call rang out from. Ears perked as the familiar voice sounded. He rarely forgot a face or a voice and he remembered this one well. She had been a child the last time he'd seen her, but Maeva was almost grown now for sure. Adjusting his course, he came to the border where the russet and white girl stood. Instantly a smile tugged at his maw. She really had grown!

"Miss Maeva," he greeted with a nod, the smile never leaving his face. "You look well. It is good seeing you." The man's tail swished languidly back and forth, showing his pleasure at this encounter. Her mind had been hungry back when they'd met. They'd found off a bear together as well. She was pretty and strong and had a mindset similar to his own. He quite liked the girl. "How have you been? What brings you to Abaven?" He had been working on his speech with the help of Poem and his words were much less choppy than they had once been.

"Speech"

Sparhawk has a very heavy Russian accent. Forgive his bad grammar.
[Image: LQ5dpAT.gif]
Sparhawk <3 Poem

Mæva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - DemisexualDouble Master
Bronze Medal 20201K
03-13-2021, 02:56 PM

Mæva hoped her call would be recognized and that Sparhawk would answer, hopefully before the alphas of the pack. She hadn't really planned on joining but now that she was here it might not hurt to check this pack out, especially if Sparhawk had decided to take up residence. After all, she was an adult now, she could decide where she wanted to go.

Mæva grinned, tail wagging as she saw Sparhawk's familiar form approaching the border. "It's good to see you to! I was just passing through and caught your scent at the border, thought I'd say hi." She noticed his speech had gotten better but she was glad he'd still kept some of his accent and manner of speaking. "I've been well. Just trying to figure out what I want to do with my life now that I'm out on my own. What about you? How long have you been in Abaven?"

Sparhawk

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
03-29-2021, 09:16 AM

The big man grinned at the girl. "Is nice you came to visit. I wonder sometimes what happen to you." Despite his size, he was a sensitive kind of guy. Thoughtful in ways that others weren't. These days, anyway. Back when he was a demon he wouldn't have looked at the girl twice unless it was to snatch her up and sell her. Nowadays he would kill anyone that tried.

Sparhawk chuckled at Maeva's question about his time in Abaven. "Long enough to have wife and children." The mans ears perked. "You try to decide what to do? Good hunter, if I remember right. Abaven is full of hunters, you know." It would be nice to have Maeva as part of the pack. From their encounters, he knew that she worked hard and that she had a good head on her shoulders. Perhaps he could put in a good word with Theory if the girl was looking for a home.

"Speech"

Sparhawk <3 Poem

Mæva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Bronze Medal 20201K
04-02-2021, 03:12 PM

Mæva stared in surprise at Sparhawk as he mentioned that he had a wife and kids now. Wow! Had it really been that long? She supposed it had been about a year. She wasn't sure where all the time had gone. She simply moved from one interesting thing to another, hunting, exploring and getting to know the lands that would be her new home. "Whoa, congratulations!" She sat up a bit straighter as Sparhawk mentioned that Abaven was full of hunters. He was perceptive and she nodded. She was definitely trying to decide what to do with herself.

"Yea, I think I'd like to join a pack. I have family in Valhalla but I kind of want to set out on my own, somewhere new. Do you think the alpha of Abaven would take me as a hunter?"

Sparhawk

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-12-2021, 06:38 AM

Sparhawk beamed as Maeva congratulated him. "Blagodaryu vas! Uh, thank you! I am very happy man." He couldn't kill the smile on his face. The words were true. Sparhawk had never been happier in his entire life. He owed it all to Poem. The woman had stolen his heart from the moment that he'd laid eyes on her. Everything else had fallen into place after that.

As Maeva expressed interest in joining Abaven, Sparhawks features brightened. "Worth asking, yeah? Theory is very good wolf. I put in good word." Without further ado, the man pointed his dark nose back towards Abaven and released a howl, calling for the woman in question. He was excited about the prospect of having Maeva in the pack with him. He really did have a fondness for the girl.

"Speech"

Sparhawk <3 Poem

Mæva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Bronze Medal 20201K
04-17-2021, 11:36 AM

Mæva grinned at Sparhawk's exclamation. Even if she didn't know what the words meant she understood the sentiment. Sparhawk went on to say that the alphess, Theroy, was a good wolf and that it wouldn't hurt to ask. In that moment Mæva made up her mind. She was going to try and join Abaven and even if they didn't have enough room perhaps she could make an arrangement to visit Sparhawk now and then. "Alright, I'm going to give it a shot then! You'll have to introduce me to your wife and pups some time. I'd love to meet them. Actually, why don't I ask now? I don't have anywhere to be." True, she should probably tell her father but he was a pretty relaxed sort and she was basically an adult now. Tipping back her head she howled for Abaven's alphess.