Cannibal Adopts

Lyssa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

02-15-2021, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 06:46 PM by Lyssa.)
These designs can be adopted for FREE as long as they are incorporated into the cannibal cult. The characters wouldn't be bound by that group they can still have their own personalities, friends, family, children and other affiliations and packs outside the cult. They may be used as spies, killers-for-hire, etc depending on future alliances. Lyssa will likely end up with Lurid and her rag-tag group. Adjustments to the designs (fur color change, scar removal/addition, eye color change, etc) are all free of charge. The only condition is that the character must be played, must meet my character Lyssa, and need to be incorporated in the plot somehow.

You may also use your own designs to apply!

Character Adoptions

Code:
Name: [Suggestions include...  Azrael, Casziel, Blair, Bianca, Asterin, Vizion, Arcane (make sure its not taken)]
Sex:
Personality:
RP Example:

Character Design

[Image: smoke_and_lightning.png]

Code:
Name: Up to adopter [Suggestion include...Leshen, Arch, Vitilgo, Castiel, Fleece, Maw]
Sex: Male
Personality:
RP Example:

Character Design

[Image: Cannibal_Idea03.png]
Hall of Bribes
[Image: OQwXQdD.png]
[Image: FOX-BOY.png]
Code:
Name: [Suggestions include...  Melina, Blair, Saffron (check that its not taken, you're welcome to make up your own name as well.]
Sex:
RP Example:

Character Design
[Image: Wolf-design---Toasted-frappaccino.jpg]

Other Adoption Designs

The following designs are up to the imagination. There are no restrictions but they still require a form!
Code:
Name:
Sex:
RP Example:

Designs below thanks to the very talented Bones aka Joanna#0325. The fur-colors may not be edited but scars, eye-color changes, and accessories may be added with the design creators permission.
[Image: CA-04.png]
[Image: CA-02.png]
[Image: CA-01.png]
[Image: Pale_Cedar.png]
[Image: Winter_Solstace.png]
[Image: Fire_Oni.png]
[Image: Sleeping_Forest.png]
[Image: Auburn_Sunset.png]
[Image: Lunar_Masquarade.png]

Lyssa is unpredictable, cruel, and takes enjoyment in the suffering of others. Those who wish to interact with her must be fully-aware and have discretion in their interactions. If you don't like the idea of your character being harmed then you are advised to stay far away.

Lyssa was born with somatosensory loss. It prohibits her ability to feel pain almost completely.

A woman's voice!

I quickly ran

Into the trees with empty hands

A fox it was

He shook, afraid

I spoke no words, no sound he made

His bone exposed

His hind was lame

I raised a stone to end his pain

What caused the wound?

How large the teeth?

I saw new eyes were watching me...

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
02-16-2021, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2021, 12:46 AM by Magnus.)
i dreamt about this so now i have to

TERROR ESTRANGE
male - 2-3 yrs - 36" - light - fighting/hunting - bisexual

Personality: Appearing as the strong and silent type, it'd be better to describe him as monstrous and eerily silent. Choosing not to speak unless he has to, and in a few words as possible, he's cold and otherwise emotionless - an empty shell of a wolf. He has little feeling for those around him and firmly believes that only the strong survive. How does one become strong, you ask? Only by eating those whose strength you desire, of course. His respect for others is limited and can only be earned by proving oneself to him. If you've deemed yourself strong and convinced him against consuming it, he holds a great respect for you. Of course, most aren't strong enough to bother consuming and thus he has zero respect for and often avoids. It's no surprise that he's a loner, avoiding packs almost entirely, and choosing to travel alone or with the cult of like minded others.

When forced into social situations, he is quite charismatic and could even be called friendly, but it's only to lure those in to judge their worth. He doesn't make friends, but allies are a different story. Those in the cult he follows are allies, not friends. Terror doesn't have friends. Everything he does is strictly for personal gain and nothing else, and he likes to keep it that way.

RP Example:
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-18-2021, 02:25 AM
BIG OLE WIP

Name: Cinis Ixneum
Sex: Male
Personality: blunt - crude - short tempered - possessive - hoarder
RP Example:
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED

Lyssa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

02-26-2021, 11:26 PM
Added some new designs, thanks to the talented bones. <3 More to come.

Lyssa is unpredictable, cruel, and takes enjoyment in the suffering of others. Those who wish to interact with her must be fully-aware and have discretion in their interactions. If you don't like the idea of your character being harmed then you are advised to stay far away.

Lyssa was born with somatosensory loss. It prohibits her ability to feel pain almost completely.

A woman's voice!

I quickly ran

Into the trees with empty hands

A fox it was

He shook, afraid

I spoke no words, no sound he made

His bone exposed

His hind was lame

I raised a stone to end his pain

What caused the wound?

How large the teeth?

I saw new eyes were watching me...