An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
03-06-2021, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2021, 06:32 PM by Áskell.)

Áskell gnawed on his food as the meeting started. He did his best to listen to what the alphess was saying and she mentioned a few names he didn't recognize. He did his best to connect each name with the faces present though some, like the woman who failed to show up, well he had no idea who that was. Hopefully his dad could give him a better idea. Soon promotions were handed out and he grinned at his brother before pausing in thought when Recluse turned her attention to him. Oh man, what did he want to do? He'd always been interested in fighting and that was what he'd been training in under his father. However, from his father he had learned of the role of spies in protecting the pack and he found that idea intriguing. However, he wasn't confident in that area of work where as he was pretty confident in his fighting skills. He supposed he could always switch later if he really felt the need."Thank you, alphess. I'd like to continue my studies in battle and become a warrior."

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
03-11-2021, 10:22 PM

Misery hadn’t spent time with Muzet before so when she was named as his mentor he cast wide curious and hopefully innocent appearing eyes on her.  How easy was she to fool?  Did she have anything she could offer him?  She offered that she could help to fight and that was something he imagined, though apparently it had to be said versus just being assumed.  Hm.

Misery walked away from mom to sit in front of Muzet, “Hi. So,” he added hesitation as he worked on his act, it had to be a good start after all!  “I’m Misery.  Can I call you Muzy?” Other questions came to mind but this was testing waters.  Oh, oh he offered an eager tail wag to add to the performance.  See? What a good innocent boy he was.

Speech:"Want to play? "

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
03-12-2021, 06:27 AM
Deathbelle listened to Recluse thoughtfully as she shifted slightly there in the meeting. She was getting close enough to the end of her pregnancy that sitting still wasn’t really possible anymore. There was always a cramp or limb falling asleep from the extra weight that she had to support. Thankfully Recluse didn’t bring an incredible attention to her presence, but the once Empress did perk as she spoke about the new children. Her own and the tiny ones growing in Deathbelle.

White marked features tipped forward in a nod as she accepted Recluse’s assignment. Both daughters for now, at least until the pool of trustworthy adults grew. ”I would be honored.” She returned softly as the meeting began to die down.
Where My Demons Hide
Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-12-2021, 10:10 AM

"Speech"

Recluse finally spoke about what they were here at all. Somone members were demoted, and she understood Recluse's annoyance on that though it wasn't like the pack itself was the most active around, nothing really happened and she herself was growing bored and really nothing from her rank was ever assigned so what to do when you had nothing of your specialty really going on? Well she certainly would have to tell Hattori about this, she was sent here to be Ashen's further ears and eyes.

Then the pairing of mentors and trainees started but somehow she wasn't paired. She didn't know why she was missed but if that was Recluse's choice it was fine. Her loyalty was after all to Hattori before anyone else's and she was here to complete his orders.

"I was trained an assassin, but I can't take on more training. I am also a navigator so in both camps, I can be of use."

[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]