An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-23-2021, 09:12 PM
So apparently in Auster there was a castle. It looked like another one of those human things if you asked her. She wasn't very close- still all the way on her side of the border and no Fireside scent on her fur, so it shouldn't be an issue. She tilted her head as she examined what she COULD see. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to these hulking and very angular buildings. They had the steepest cliffs as walls and were made of giant boulders somehow glued together and stacked perfectly. Honestly, the whole vibe creeped her out, but in kind of a good way. She wondered if she tried hard enough if she could also build something that cool. For now she'd just settle for tilting her head one way then another as she tried to make sense of the building.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Outlaw

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-23-2021, 10:44 PM

Outlaw really loved their new location.  The castle reminded him more of his initial home on the Forgotten Isles.  He also loved it still being close to a beach and well, it was all quite loved.  Leaving his ‘den’ he was heading towards the edge of their boundary with intentions to go to the beach when he spotted a wolf just a short way off the line.  Outlaw had never met a wolf he didn’t like, though admittedly some were more fun than others.  She didn’t smell like part of the pack, but she also wasn’t on their land.  Should be fine!

Outlaw romped his way closer to Sparrow, the dog's tail high and wagging, mouth open in a grin.  His cowboy hat sat well on his head.  Once he got close to sparrow a small seagull landed on top of the hat, fluttering its wings a few times before it went still, watching the stranger curiously.

“Hey there!” The greeting was as cheery as if friendship already determined. “I’m Outlaw.  That is one great hat!  Where'd you find yours?” Rolling his eyes up at his seagull then back down, “and this is Pip.  A pleasure to meet you.”  The grey and black dog followed where Sparrow's gaze had been towards the castle, "Isn't it a great view?  Wonderful place." His eyes glanced towards the sword, "Hey, I made a sword a while back!  Though it was wood."

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
03-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Oh yee fucking haw yes! A weird ass looking wolf came up from the pack area. Wait- dog. Dude was a whole ass dog. Fun! Exciting! Okay, maybe Sparrow was feeding off his energy a little as he trotted up and had a bird dude land on his hat. Did those kinds of birds grow here? Sparrow wondered, taking a look around. The grey walls of the building ahead towered over and Sparrow could see how maybe those types of birds could blend in there. She guessed that would make this wo- dog guy blend in pretty well too.

He complimented hers and she dipped her head, "Sparrow, King of the Pirates. Thanks, I like yours too." He asked where she got it and her smile sharpened, tongue lolling from her maw. "Oh I got it from a haunted pirate ship. Stole it right off the captain. What about yours?"

Pongolo came from overhead and decided to mirror the other bird, perching on her hat as the man introduced his as Pip. "And mine is Pongolo." She smiled as he kept on going, saying the humany thing was cool. Sparrow nodded, "Y'all offering tours by chance?"

He also observed her sword and Sparrow beamed proudly, "Yup, got it off the pirate too."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Outlaw

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

03-03-2021, 01:11 AM

“Wow, a pirate King really? That’s great!” Proper eager appreciation shown from the dog right away at the fancy title.   Even better though was when Sparrow said where her hat came from.  The dog's eyes grew wide.  Outlaw had a hefty imagination for thinking up stories and this was like throwing oil on the flames of his imagination.   “Haunted pirate ship? So wait, was it a ghost captain then?  But if you can’t see a ghost can you see his hat? Or was he see-through like a jellyfish? Or all boney like a fish corpse rotting in the sun?”  Yes, Outlaw offered up a nice variety of images to choose from as he thought through it.  "Gee, I'd like to meet some undead or ghostish thing, that had to be fun."  Fear apparently wasn't a concept Outlaw had bothered to ever consider.

“So when you say stole, like slip in and he didn’t notice or did you steal it as in fighting to steal it away?  Oh…” Yah, she had asked about his hat!  “I grew up on the forgotten isle.  Lots of old stuff where we den up in a big ol’ structure.  Not a castle like here but still, with all the room and walkways and all sorts of strange items like this hat."  His tail was wagging faster, adding in, “there was a big ship there also, as pups we labeled it a cave of wonders or sometimes cave of death depending who we wanted to lure in with us to check it out.  It wasn’t really haunted but lots of kids tried to fool each other on it.”

“Oh, right, anyway I made myself a raft to go exploring cause an Island starts to get small as you get older, and it's always the same ol’ dogs, well, except for those who went missing.  Probably on their own adventure.” Once again, the thought of them dying didn't seem to come to Outlaw's mind of sunshine and merriment.

Finally with all of that out of the way he looked to the bird, “Hey, your mighty pretty looking Pongolo,” compliments to everyone! He did also like birds though, clearly.  “Um, as to a tour I’d have to ask someone else.  I don’t have any real rank you see.  I just make stuff and learning to heal and watching pups.” A pause, seeming to realize he was off subject again to a basic question, “Did you want me to call one of the leaders and ask if it's ok? If they say yes I can show you about.” Everyone Outlaw met in his mind was surely a good person and so he’d be happy to help, but rules were rules and he didn’t want the King of Pirates or himself really to get in trouble.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-11-2021, 08:01 PM
The dog continued to talk and Sparrow adjusted to match his energy. She was more or less used to being the head honcho of social interactions, so for someone like this to appear, the options were for them to either clash, or form an ebb and flow of contact. Sparrow opted for the latter because he was a fun lookin' dog dude and he had a castle. Plus he didn't really look like a fighter so it wouldn't be fun to pulverize him and especially not on the pack borders. Besides, he was starry eyed over everything she told him. If she could convince him to be a fighter, he'd make a fun hype man for the pirates.

She nodded at all his theories and confirmed some even though she was making it all up as she went along. "Yup, just like a jellyfish. His hat was normal- that's how I stole it. Oh, yeah, I snuck in first, but then he saw his hat and we fought, but I won so I got the hat."

She continued as he described the place she had been recently after meeting the wonderful Jynn, "Oh, yes, been there. I'd like to live there too. Why'd you move?"

He complimented Pongolo who faked a blush and then complimented him back in his own words with his own voice as best as she could muster it. He then said he'd have to call someone and Sparrow rolled her eyes so hard her head went with it, "Finnnneeeee, but why can't WE just be sneaky about it?" She let her expression become friendly again, "Just kidding, go for it!"

Outlaw

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

03-13-2021, 11:54 PM

Outlaw clearly was eating up this story.  He loved telling stories so of course he also loved hearing about them.  Ghosts looked like jellyfish! This brought all manner of imaginations going through his mind.  “Huh, I wonder if jellyfish are really dead souls that got sucked into the ocean and took on that form.  I mean if they look like ghosts, and not much else looks like them and dead souls go somewhere right? Lots of room in the ocean.”  Outlaw imagined it wasn’t true and jellyfish were just jellyfish, but it was fun to imagine.  It was the puppy soul imagining as the adult acknowledged the reality wasn’t so likely.

“Well, I grew up there.” Shifting talks to the island, “It was a lot of fun and lot of mysteries but, there comes a time you want to know what else is out there.  What if other places were even more amazing than the island? I’d never know if I didn’t go look.  Also, only so many strangers when you live on an island, so I wanted to see more dogs.  Um, though it seems mostly wolves.”  His family had been a bunch of mutt dogs, and there had been a decent number so obviously, he had imagined the same off the island.

Outlaw cocked his head curiously at Sparrow’s last statement of sneaking in. His happiness had started to fade to something more passive as he’d been about to offer the explanation of how it would have been morally wrong.  Then she smiled and said she was kidding and well of course she had been!  She seemed pretty nice.  The dog let out a bark that then turned into a howl, it wasn’t the perfect pitch of a wolf but a howl nonetheless.  He called for Tam, a request to see someone at the border.  There was no sense of danger to it for suggesting a threat, just one hoping to come in.  "Everyone's really nice here," offered to Sparrow after the howl.  sure, some had their grumpy moments but Outlaw was sure deep in their heart they were nice.
[/color]

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-15-2021, 09:53 PM
Tamsyn had been lingering around the castle's courtyard, spending some time inspecting the training area that Ulric had begun putting together, when she heard a howl from Outlaw near the border. The slightly off pitch, but adorable howl made her ears perk and she lifted her head curiously. What could he possibly be calling for? It was certainly more than enough intrigue for her to turn away from her work and come trotting out of the castle's main gate. It took her a moment to make her way around to where Outlaw was standing by the border with a stranger, her mint eyes looking between the two for a moment before giving the marbled brown-hued woman a smile.

They were certainly a pair - both of them wearing interesting hats and toting birds, one a very large wolf and one a small dog. The amusement of the similarities between the two otherwise opposite canines didn't get past her. "Hello there," she said in greeting, looking at the stranger curiously. "I'm Tamsyn... Seraph of The Hallows. What can I do for you?" It wasn't immediately clear weather this was a guest of Outlaw's or if she had simply been at their border and Outlaw had been the first to find her, but she waited for them to explain before she pass any judgements.

"Tamsyn" | "Blue" | think

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-27-2021, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2021, 01:56 PM by Iko. Edited 1 time in total.)
The dog wondered aloud if jellyfish were ghosts and Sparrow nodded confidently as if they could be talking about medical technology or taxes, "That's my theory too," she confirmed. He also rattled on about the island and his life and why he moved and Sparrow enjoyed listening to his reasoning. The castle WAS cool, but she wasn't sure if it was as cool as the other island, but she hadn't seen inside the castle yet to decide for herself. They agreed to let Outlaw call out and he did- in his own doggy way- and eventually someone came.

The woman who approached wore a simple coat with some fantastic eye markings that were close enough to Destruction markings to make Sparrow hesitant to start hitting on her immediately. She introduced herself as Tamsyn and gave a rank which Sparrow had no idea how to correlate to anything of meaning, so she just nodded happily and went along with it. The woman asked what she could do for her and Sparrow had to catch her tongue before it rattled off anything inappropriate. "I'm Sparrow, pleasure. I had some questions, but first, do you got any relation to the Destruction family? Cause... I do, but if you DON'T-" Stupid lesbian, this woman is like twice or thrice your age, don't flirt. "Well, it would just be cool either way to know if I got any kin out this way."

She turned her attention back to the castle, "I was wonderin' about that big hunk of rock. Y'all build it or was it like... already here? Do you offer tours, or is that only a friend-special thing?"

Outlaw

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

04-25-2021, 07:52 PM

Oh wow! Sparrow thought ghosts might be like jellyfish also?  And Sparrow had actually seen a ghost so that made the logic all the more possible.  Outlaw thought this Sparrow was a pretty fun lady.  She was a pirate but that didn’t mean pirates couldn’t be nice, right?  Was there any reason not to be?  Tricking a ghost and stealing from a ghost seemed a reasonable enough thing.  Ghosts were, well they weren’t, hm, how did one classify a ghost anyway?  Certainly wasn’t a living thing at least.

Then Tamsyn approached and he offered Tam a happy grin, “She seems real nice,” offered by way of explanation. Most wolves were nice in Outlaw's mind though with how he tended to just see the best side of someone. Really, Sparrow had already told Tam all the reasons she wanted to go there so nothing to repeat on that.  Later Outlaw might tell Tam how Sparrow had actually seen a real ghost but somehow he figured that would save till later?

The part about a family named Destruction was beyond Outlaw so he just looked between the two.  How funny would it be if Tam was related to the pirate?  For now, Outlaw was mostly quiet to let the two ladies talk.