size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-26-2021, 07:22 PM
Hi there! I'm looking for some threads for my two characters.

Noelani - 3, single, loner.
I'm open to anything - from packs, love interests, attacks, whatever.
Noe is neutral. If she befriended a more evil wolf she would easily fall in to bad habits. Same if she befriended a good natured wolf.
She is a timid/nervous, tiny and defenseless, so if someone has a character that would hurt a random stranger out of annoyance she could be part of that too.

Hudson Redthorn - 2, single, loner.
Hudson isn't accepted yet - still need some gems potentially - but I am still looking for ideas for him!
I'd love for him to make some friends and/or join a pack. He's a totally sweet lil lover boy. He likes to party and live dangerously (jump off cliffs and stuff like that) so maybe even a daredevil friend.

Asuka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Riordan
02-26-2021, 09:50 PM
I have my girl Asuka here, who is shy and timid and stuff too, so she could probably get along with both and desperately needs friends, so whoever you'd rather there :)

I also have my dwarf dude I am making very soon that is very in your face and might even be a bit of a daredevil? Not sure, would have to play him to really see. But he'd probably get along with your girl too. Again, whoever you want! Doesn't need to be both :)

Yurei

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
02-26-2021, 10:08 PM
I can offer all of my characters to you! I have Yurei , Eir , Hela , Dunkan, Izanami, Vulcan, Sorcerer(Newborn) , Lyric , Panic , Jane and Aslaug.
[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.

Noelani

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
02-28-2021, 06:27 PM
Aww yess!

Is it okay if I tag you both with some open threads?