Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-01-2021, 02:22 PM
The world was curious. She dared to think that the world was even strange and yet she felt like she couldn’t get enough of it. She knew now what was outside the mouth of the their den, and she wanted to see it all. One day, her adventurous spirit would wean, but for now she was a curious pup in the throngs of a whole new world. She wrinkled her nose as she scampered about. She still remained close to the den, not quite ready to wander too far from the safety of the known, but ready enough to wander around so long as she was within eyesight of her home.

She sniffed the ground, catching a scent on the wind. It was a rabbit, that much she knew. Her paws crunched against the snow as she scampered about. The warmer breeze had settled over the land as she noisily bound after the creature, disturbing it as it ran off. She giggled lightly as she continued to chase it. It started to lead her farther away from the den and she stumbled, faceplanting in the snow with a soft thud.

Soul

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
03-02-2021, 02:16 PM

Soul didn't really understand how the whole family thing worked just yet but papa had told him that most of the wolves around him were family, like him and his mother, and though the boy didn't say it out loud he understood that to be like his siblings. Which meant he had very little boundaries when it came to the other wolves around him, he was vaguely aware that there had been another group of puppies when he'd arrived, older than himself, and that since he'd been here with his papa that another one had arrived, how exactly he didn't know but he wasn't about to complain about meeting puppies his age!

The boy moved through the snow, making sure to keep some distance between himself and the rapids. He'd promised his momma that he'd be good for his papa and so wasn't pushing his boundaries too far... yet... As he was walking a thump in the snow caught the boy's attention. He perked his ears, sniffing the air cautiously, and caught a scent of a wolf, the tempting milk smell telling him it was one of the new puppies. He pushed down the pang of homesickness the milk scent gave him and plodded towards the noise. "Whose there?" He called out, his tone friendly and tail wagging. It wasn't a scent he recognized and he wasn't totally sure where the other puppy had gone, hoping to be able to pin point their location if they responded.

"Speech"

Art by ceraunoa
[Image: j3sinrG.png]
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Satire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-05-2021, 07:21 PM
She heard a voice, her nose wrinkling as she looked around and placed the general direction it was coming from. It seemed friendly, and Satire had been told the area around the den was Abaven and it was safe, so she figured the mysterious disembodied voice that was talking to her was also safe. “Who’s that? Where are you?” She called out, a soft alarm to her features simply because looking around, she couldn’t see the other pup. Already she was picking up some of her father’s Russian accent, her words slurring together slightly from the sweet linguistic coo of the vodka effect.

She didn’t know much, all she knew was that the rabbit had gotten away, and now there was a strange voice talking to her. “Are you a ghost?” She was vaguely familiar with the concept. Still, the pup did not think to actually travel in the direction of the voice. That was far too easy than trusting the voice of a stranger who was out of sight, right? Her tail wagged as fiery hues looked around again, thinking maybe the wolf would show themselves. She hoped she wasn’t right. What would she do if she were talking to a ghost? Could she talk to dead wolves? The thought absolutely sent a soft shiver down her spine. Why would a ghost be out in this weather anyway? It was so cold. Mama and Papa had promised that spring was on it’s way, but for now the frigid temperatures were enough to warrant her remaining close to the den, amongst other things.

Soul

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
03-12-2021, 12:06 PM

Luckily for Soul, a voice called out to him in response, and he started to move towards it, stumbling over uneven snow as he did so. There was something odd to the way her words reached him, something he'd yet to encounter before this moment but that did little to stop him from approaching. "I'm Soul!" The other question was a little harder to answer, he was in Abaven... he knew that much but figuring out exactly where he was wasn't exactly a skill in his arsenal right now. "Uh, I'm here!"

She asked another question and he paused for a moment his head cocking to the side. "I don't think I am..." But he wasn't sure was he? His papa and mama didn't seem like ghosts to him and he had regularly interacted with them... but what if they were also ghosts? The thought unsettled the boy...

"Speech"

Art by ceraunoa
[Image: j3sinrG.png]
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Satire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-26-2021, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 06:12 PM by Satire. Edited 1 time in total.)

Satire had been thoroughly convinced. Soul. That definitely sounded like the name of a ghost to her. She wasn’t certain if she should be frightened… he seemed like a friendly ghost? I’m here. She started to pursue, her curiosity getting the best of her as she went on the quest for answers. She came across a wolf who certainly did look like a ghost, what with his eyes and all. She frowned at his words.

He didn’t seem certain, and it had her frowning more as she tilted her head to the side. “I… do you not know..? You kinda look like a ghost.” She had never seen such pale or glassy eyes like this before… and it had taken her off guard. She didn’t mean to give him an existential crisis, she certainly just didn’t know any better. “Wait! Ghosts can’t touch others.” She announced before running at him, aiming to tackle him playfully because certainly that would answer their question for them, right?

Speech