Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
05-31-2014, 09:56 PM
The delicate babe would touch paw to her home turf once again, the air would fill her lungs as she stepped onto the battlefield. The faint metallic scent of blood would arouse her interest as teacup paws carried her over the grasses. Golden rimmed gaze would take in the massive fields, seemingly empty and hers for the taking. Lips would tilt up in an undeniable smirk as her form would flow over the expanse. She felt right, she felt powerful, and she finally felt at home. Isolde would enjoy the time she had spent on her own, being able to think to herself for once. She had been able to focus on herself, now though. She was a yearling now, it was time to start making a name for herself. She wouldn't live in her family's shadow forever.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-31-2014, 10:07 PM

He needed to get out even if only for a short time, the pack would need him again shortly but there was something he needed to do. He needed to find his sons, both of whom had been absent for so long and who he missed deeply. If he could have he would have taken Natalya and left Olympus behind while he searched but he couldn?t simply abandon his pack or the rest of his family that were there, especially not now that some of its members were so sick.

If there was any trail left by his boys it had long grown cold and faded, so he had no real destination in mind, only a hope no matter how slim, that he might stumble upon his children. He had found himself at the battlefield, tired red eyes scanning the horizon as more and more of his optimism dwindled away. He allowed his gaze to drift downwards, he had been looking for what felt like years, and he was oh so weary. It was this weariness that distracted him, unaware of the yearling that he was slowly approaching until he finally lifted his gaze again.

Talk like this

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
05-31-2014, 10:25 PM
Isolde would traverse the fields with ease, her young form overtaking the earth as though she owned every clump of grass she trod upon. Over knolls and flat expanses she would take in the monotonous scenery. The scents of wolves long gone would fill her senses, their life stories opening up to her as she took in the stale aroma. Determined features would continue forward, her lack of a goal burning within the turmoil of her mind. Should she seek her parents form? Her eyes had not lain upon them in far too long. What had become of them, what had become of Seracia? She would visibly shake her head to clear it of what ifs and questioning thoughts. She needed facts, and she would not be one to assume anything.
However the girl had very much assumes her solitude there on the bloody plains, as her paws continued her form pushed by the wind, gaze would catch a glimpse of fur. She would rise over yet another knoll, her eyes narrowing as she took in the stranger below her. Visage would be held proudly as she looked down her nose at him, tail curling over her delicate back. She wouldn't challenge him, but Isolde was certain she wouldn't be backing down. Head would tilt to the side in curiosity of him, his scent completely foreign. He seemed distracted, so much so that it was obvious he had only just noticed her as well. "Greetings." she would nod politely, her royal upbringing showing through with her regal voice.?

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-31-2014, 10:41 PM

It was as the male looked up at the girl that she spoke, voice polite but carrying well across the empty field. He observed her for a moment, gaze narrowing ever so slightly as his considered her. She seemed young and yet her stance spoke of pride, something missing from his own posture. Slowly he lifted his head some, tail raising above his rump and shoulders rolling back slightly, a stance fitting a leader, and one gifted by the gods. ?And a good day to you.? His own tone would be strong, some pride slipping its way in. ?What is it that brings one such as you to this land?? He cast his gaze about the barren field.

Talk like this

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
05-31-2014, 11:10 PM
His gaze would find her petite form as she spoke, his posture transforming as he took her in. Obviously he had not intended upon happening on another being. However as his stance changes she could see that he at least had some respect for himself. Mirroring her own posture the man would look her over, returning her greeting with more force than she had originally expected of him. Left corner of her lips would pull up into a crooked grin, at least he was seeming more respectable than when she first took him in. Russet audits would take in his harmless question, "this seemed a fitting place to harbor my return." she would answer, dusty paws drawing her closer to the older gentleman. "Isolde Everlyse Adravendi-Mathias, newly reunited to Alacritis." she would lower her head respectfully, her body still holding its confident pose. "What's a man such as yourself doing on these desolate plains?" flashing a glimpse of her pearly teeth the girl would redirect the question to him.?

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-31-2014, 11:26 PM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:0px solid #30110F; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#30110F">

Helios would listen with some interest as the girl spoke. A native to these lands then? He eyed her a bit more closely now, though her form was not familiar. That was to be expected though, his time here had been short considering his current life time. The russet girl approached him some and he remained where he was. She offered up her name, he certainly didn?t know this girl nor her line. Finally she turned the question back upon him and he returned her bow. ?Helios Olympus.? He righted himself, and for a moment removed his gaze from her, looking out across the expanse. He let out a small sigh, not yet looking back at her. ?I am looking for someone?? He had never felt quite so old as he did now, facing down the reality that his sons seemed to be gone. Finally he looked back towards Isolde.

Talk like this

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2wda51z

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-01-2014, 12:51 AM

He was only slightly taller than she was, four inches at the most. However he outweighed her greatly, the delicate girl would not look to be much of a match for him should her turn. Isolde was rather sure he was a diplomatic wolf, she could smell a faint aroma of pack upon him. Of course, she had spent little more than half of her life within Alacritis. There was little she knew or remembered but Seracia and the names of her family members. Observing his scrutinizing gaze, she would allow her own upon his form. As she allowed him her name he would return the courteous bow, giving her the answer of Helios Olympus. As he straightened his posture his gaze would shift to the expanse before them, still answering her question however. He was searching, much like she was deep down. She decided she was going no where, subconscious however would secretly want the form of her parents. She needed to see them, show them she had survived. "To be truthful though, I suppose I'm searching as well." her voice was almost wistful as her gaze followed that of Helios. Time would pass before his eyes would shift back to her glorious form. Neither realizing how similar their plights were.?

"Speech"
'thoughts'