size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-03-2021, 06:23 PM

Aranea had Ulric's kids on the front of her mind most of the time these days. It could have been to mask or hide her thoughts lingering on him, not that she would admit. Emile she knew she could relate to more, with him being interested in healing. Fionha too but Emile had attended the healers meeting so she would only know his interest for now. Ezra would prove to be a tough case when she chose to interact with him in the future, given he didn't care for the direction his own father gave him during these times.

If anything Aranea wanted to check in or try to fill their days with something other than the thought of their missing mother and sister. It wasn't good for the kids to feel so down in their young and impressionable age. She walked through the corridor Ulric and his kids resided, checking around the rooms to see if she could spot the young girl, "Jane?" She called out quietly, hoping she at least wouldn't scare her off. She didn't know Ulric's kids very well as she didn't know most of the pack. But she wanted to be more social especially while she was missing her own children back in Abaven.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-24-2021, 03:16 PM
Jane was chasing a buttefly through the rooms that belonged to her family, still oblivious of the truth of her mother and sister. She still had the idea of tehm returning, rather soon than later, she was always in an optimist dispossition with the general things in life, but it often went to poke the ingenuity and ignorance. Those could end up harming her more than anything, but in her inmature brain she didnt know that. And like that she remained in such thoughts of something far from the reality.

As she ran after the flying bug, her eyes turned to find the form of a female. Quickly she made a sharp stop to now rush the new wolf and sit down before her wagging her tail like a wild card. Big pale blue eyes staring at the woman's. "Hi!" She greeted her happily.

"Talk"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-25-2021, 06:09 PM

Aranea would come to a seat as she saw Jane hopping around chasing the butterfly. She smiled as she saw her filled with joy while Ulric's other children seemed to be having a rougher time. She wouldn't understand the logistics of why Jane was so happy, not knowing that she didn't believe Azariah was gone forever. That would be okay though because Azariah never coming back wasn't exactly true. And if Jane wanted to look on the brighter side of things, it was certainly welcome.

"Hello Jane, my name is Aranea." She greeted her not as excitedly but still happily. "I wanted to know if there was anything you wanted to do today? I'd be happy to join you." She wasn't opposed to going just outside the pack lands either, but she was more comfortable staying inside at least the plains. She wasn't strong like Ulric so she wasn't confident she would be able to protect Jane or any of his children properly. That didn't mean she wouldn't give her all if she had to.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead