Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Creed

03-07-2021, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 11:08 AM by Valor I. Edited 9 times in total.)
Antheia Raekan
2 Years | Loner | Single

Antheia is, for a lack of a better term, my hippie healer. She wants to spread cheer and goodness around everywhere she goes. She loves just about everybody and is generally just overly friendly. She's extremely selfless and would give someone the fur off of her back if it were possible. I would be interested in skill threads for her to practice her healing and she's interested in crafting items. Really I'm open for most plots! She'd be the type to join a pack (I have no idea which one). I'd also be open to her meeting some asshole characters. Whatever I can get really!

Aurorion Velaeris
3 Years | Loner | Single

Aurorion, despite the majestic name, is about the least majestic creature when it comes to personality. He's free spirited, does what he wants, and doesn't listen to anybody. If it's a bad idea that's all the more reason to do it. Wanna get in trouble? He'll make it ten times worse. I'm looking for some wolves to get into trouble with, skill threads, and maybe a few flings for him. Someone could try and recruit him into a pack, but that's not really his thing. It would be a quick "lol no" from him.

Cinder Praetor
Pup | Incendium | Single

Cinder is one of my newer chars. She's the daughter of Ignis and just completely full of herself. She has it in her head that she's going to be the next ruler of Incendium and she's out to prove herself. She thinks that she's better than her siblings (or wants to be anyway) and is looking for all kinds of teachers to tell her everything she needs to know. She needs fight threads and any lesson anyone wants to throw her way. Seeing as she's quite arrogant she tends to ignore those quieter than herself and won't pay attention to anyone who doesn't outright try and make themselves known. She's the kind of wolf you need to talk over to be heard. She also has a bit of a temper so it's quite possible she'd snap with a wrong word or action. So looking for skill threads with this gal mostly. I don't think she'd be too into a boy slowing her down, but who knows. If you have any exciting plots to throw my way let me know!

Kyanite Destruction
Pup | Incendium | Single

Kya is a pup now so she's very curious and wants to learn everything she can. She's intelligent and observes more than she speaks. She has high ambitions for her life and wants to learn literally anything she can. She'll grow to be a bit arrogant and cold to those she doesn't know, but will be very family oriented. While not the friendliest and out going wolf, she would do anything for her pack and family. So with that short description out of the way I'd be willing to have lots of threads with her. I'm mostly looking for skill threads. She wants to be a healer but I also want her to learn a lot about poisonous plants. Once she figures out that not all plants are helpful I kinda just expect her to get full blown absorbed in playing around with different toxins and seeing how they would be useful. I also want to get her intellect skill up, so anyone who can teach her lessons would be good! Pack threads are definitely on the list and maybe even a puppy crush? Nothing too serious, but she would definitely be the one to admire someone beautiful. Or it could be one sided where another pup is enamored with her. Idk, what I really want to do with her, just throwing out ideas.

Olysseus Demides
8 Years | Loner | Single (Smitten with Okami)

Also a new char. He tends to be quiet and analytical and doesn't often speak unless he feels it's absolutely necessary. He believes words carry a lot of weight so he won't waste his breath unless it's important. He's slow to anger and is 100% dedicated to the Spartan cause. He's got a kind of silent crush on Okami that has yet to be fully rp'd out, but we'll see how that goes. So relationships outside of her are out seeing as he'd probably ignore another woman's advances, but if someone wanted to try I wouldn't be against it. Skill threads aren't as important to me since this is an older char, but I'm still willing to do them! It just won't be a mad dash to level him up. I'm mostly looking for threads with other Spartans, maybe he could impart some wisdom onto the youth? Also looking to throw him at the natives of Boreas and Auster so he can learn more about the land they may eventually try and conquer.

Rhaegath Armistice
1 Year | Loner | Single

This is my mutated angry boy. He's quite militant in nature and is very abrasive and not so friendly. If you're looking for cutesy threads this is not your guy. He's rough around the edges and often times thinks other wolves aren't shit lol. He likes to train constantly so if it's a practice fight you're looking for he's your man. As far as plots I'd like him to join a pack, but I can't pick worth a damn so I'd like it to happen organically. Someone could try and soften him up a bit? I'd also like some spars with him too so skill threads will be a must.

Sévérine Ancora-Desrosiers
2 Years | Loner/possible Incendium | Single

This is my foul-mouthed stubborn girl. She speaks her mind with no fear and cares little for much except whatever is fun. She likes spars, rough housing, doing stupidly dangerous stuff, and all around having a good time. She's very goal oriented and once she puts her mind to something she's gonna do it. I'm looking for skill threads, possible pack threads in the future, friends, enemies, and family threads. Someone could try and woo her but good luck. Relationships are icky to her at the moment and flirting goes over her head.

Valor Ancora
7 Years | Armada | Single

This is my sad boi. As a kid he was happy-go-lucky and loved life. Then his dad, Creed, got murdered and then Talis raided Celestial. From there his life just spiraled downwards. He left for a long time, found a mate, had kids, and then his mate died. He's starting to believe the stories his dad joked about that their side of the Ancora line is cursed. For plots I'd like someone to come along and brighten him up a bit. Family plots would be fun too. He would be amazed to see how many new Ancora babies there are. He's got a daughter on site (born offsite) and whatnot. I'd like him to find a love interest and have another litter before he kicks the bucket. I'd like to work on his skills some more, but seeing as he's got more than half his life over I'm not too pressed about it. Just throw ideas at me for plots. I wanna make the most of my time having this character before he dies.

[Image: AXsoNeI.png]
[Image: valor_by_centipedle-dah2lmt.png][Image: moegmmY.png]

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
03-08-2021, 09:18 AM
Hey, would love to plot!

I have Adelphie... Open to anything from friendships, love interests, enemies, spars etc. She's in Fireside and can travel
OR I have Carnage, shes a pup right now so can only meet wolves at pack borders though she will grow to want trouble and provoke other wolves so their may be a future with some of your wolves there too

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-08-2021, 09:28 AM
So reading through Valor's description I was struck with a desire to get him and Rhythm together. I know she's like twice his age but she's seen some shit and i think someone who can relate (and isn't family) would do her good.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Aurorion

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-08-2021, 11:46 AM
@luisiana - I think Auro would get along great with either of your wolves! Though he probably wouldn't stray too close to a pack unless he wanted to intentionally piss them off lol either one would work though, he would definitely have fun trying to lead a pup down a road to trouble! I'm up for whichever (or both) you wanna throw his way.

@kat - that sounds like fun! I'm sure he'd appreciate someone he could relate to c: do you want to start a thread or me?

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-08-2021, 01:46 PM
either is fine but i'd be appreciative if you started one! I don't think she would go all that far from Abaven but I can figure something out!
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Aurorion

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-08-2021, 04:25 PM
I can pick a territory next to abaven. I'll throw something up tonight or tomorrow and tag you in discord once it's up!