Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
03-15-2021, 10:59 AM
Proserpina

Another cold, dreary day, but Ina planned on using her time wisely today. Her and Isra were walking the perimeter of the lake doing an early morning patrol before they got started on other things. "You said you know how to make weapons?"

She questioned Isra as she glanced at her. "Yes, that is right. I learned when I was young. Although our claws are our best natural weapons, sometimes we needed the help of other kinds to protect and defend ourselves, as well as to forage foods that were, for example, more difficult for us to obtain." Ina was curious about what kind of weapons she was talking about...she hadn't really crafted before, but she saw quite a lot of her own packmates along with other outsides with their own gear. Granted, she had her own that Isra had made for her...but she wanted to learn how to do it herself. "Do you mind teaching me? I am curious to learn myself, especially after what you made for me," The pair of leather gauntlets fit nicely on her front paws, and the eagle talons seemed like they could do a great deal of damage in battle if necessary. Though she hadn't gotten the chance to test them out to their full potential yet. And today wouldn't be that day, either. Her weaponry and armor were in her den right now since she wasn't accustomed to wearing them all the time yet, and being in pack lands, she didn't see the need to wear them all the time. Besides...if she did need them while she was within pack boundaries - like during a raid or siege - then Namid would bring them to her. "Yes of course! I will teach you something simple, like spears. We'll collect the materials once we finish your patrol." Ina nodded, a small smile showing itself as she returned to her task.

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Elise

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
03-22-2021, 11:48 PM
The onslaught of terrible weather had made her withdraw grumpily into the den she shared with Iroh. The cold was certainly not something she enjoyed and no matter how much she liked exploring or traveling it wasn't worth facing the blizzards and harsh winds. Ever since spring brought what she considered the worst weather possible, she had stuck to the den and only really went out whenever she absolutely had to. However, she realized that for far longer than she'd like to admit she'd unintentionally separated herself from everyone else in the pack besides Iroh - which was exactly what she hadn't wanted to do when she joined. With that in mind, she trudged out of the den with a renewed determination to restart getting to know her new pack mates and figuring out what her place would be here.

She didn't know who she might be looking for or where she was heading, but she just continued to walk until she spotted someone that was unfamiliar to her. A woman that was slightly taller than herself and covered in a very pretty gradient of pale hues with darker brown socks caught her attention. Putting a pleasant smile on her lips and trying to look like she wasn't miserable being out in the snow, Elise trotted toward her and offered her a friendly dip of her head as she got closer. "Hello there," she greeted simply. "Sorry to bother you - I joined the pack recently and I'm trying to meet more wolves around the pack. I'm Elise... do you mind if I join you?" He couldn't guess immediately what the stranger was up to just from first glance, but whatever it was she was willing to partake.

Walk | "Talk" | think