gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
03-15-2021, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2021, 01:23 PM by Wyndelin. Edited 1 time in total.)
Wyndelin wandered aimlessly about the valley. Any trace of his brother was gone and he was feeling helplessly lost and alone. He had no idea what to do with himself having managed to obtain the tattered remains of his family only to lose them again a moment later. Having found LIrim just in time to see it crumble into nothing.

Wyndelin paused in his walking to eye the darkening sky. It was likely going to snow or rain again so he probably should start heading back to his den in the Willows. As he walked he felt a sting of anger. It really felt like he'd been abandoned. Couldn't his brother at least have told him where he was going? Anger swiftly turned to worry. Or had his brother suffered a fate similar to the one Wyndelin had when he'd disappeared all that time ago. Wynd shuddered, gaze turning nervously to the east.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-19-2021, 07:53 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She’d ventured toward old Lirim lands, half wondering if she’d find Torin or any of his family back there. There were no traces of them, but she found a scent that was familiar, if vaguely, and began following it, padding lightly on the unseasonable snow.

A dark-ish form showed ahead as she rounded a turn in the past, she paused, one paw raising slightly in a brief point before resting once more on the ground as she studied him, attaching a name to the face and scent. “Hello, Wyndelin.”

Had he once been part of Lirim himself? If so, her heart ached for the young man. To lose all you knew. She hoped that she’d never be responsible for such pain in her own pack, or her own family.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Wyndelin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
03-21-2021, 04:52 PM
Wyndelin scanned the horizon, debating which way to go to start searching for his brother again. He didn't think Eurus would've wandered very far north during the winter. Perhaps he'd gone south to the southern continent? He had just turned to gaze south when he saw a some what familiar form approaching. It was Aurielle, the woman who had hosted a festival some time back. He smiled lightly back at her. "Hello Aurielle, what brings you out to these parts?" He wondered if she knew Torin. He deemed it likely. If he remember correctly, Celestial and Lirim had been allies. Though, that's right, it was Valhalla now. Sometimes he wondered if he was ever going to get used to how things changed.

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

04-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

As the young man smiled back and greeted her, she swept the valley with her gaze, sighing. “Sometimes I come back here, wondering if I’ll find my cousin, Torin.”

Her haunches lowered and her eyes sobered, a frown puckering her brows. “Lirim, his pack, was Valhalla’s ally, founded by his mother Faite, my aunt. It feels so… wrong to not smell the border when I come to the edges of these lands...”

Her eyes slowly roved the still wintry land, tail flicking to pool the long hair over her paws as she shifted her weight on her hips, eyes shifting back to Wyndelin. “And you? How are you today?”

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Wyndelin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
04-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Wyndelin cocked his head to the side in confusion as Aurielle spoke about her traveling here in hopes of finding her cousin Torin. Did she really not know what all had transpired here? He sighed and looked away as she asked how he was. "I survive, I survive and I search for my brother Eurus. He had planned to start a band after Lirim's fall but I was separated and haven't been able to find him. I still plan to look though. I won't give up that easily." He added the last bit to cut off any attempt at him joining another pack. He couldn't, not til he was sure that his brother was safe.

"I don't mean to pry but… isn't Torin with you? Last I saw him he called a meeting to tell us that a wolf named Recluse had abducted Derecho and Paddy and he gave over the pack in exchange for them. He said he was taking his family to Valhalla." Wyndelin felt his stomach sink. Had something happened to them on the way?

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

04-19-2021, 09:05 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

The Spirit listened as Wyndelin spoke, heart sinking. So, he had been part of Lirim after all. Maybe he knew what had happened?

However, at his next words, ice threaded her veins, settled in her eyes. Her features remained calm, but those eyes held a feral, frigid glint as she remarked, “I had noticed his scent, and that Derecho’s and whom I’m guessing must be their son and other children scent was with him, but I gave them room. They were in the Estuary south of us, but he never approached me. I figured whatever had occurred, they’d like time to themselves… and then they were gone. Last I saw Torin we were talking about planning raids between Lirim and Valhalla for practice.”

Who was Recluse? Did she still have Lirim? It was times like these where having the Shadow Circle filled and in action would have been incredibly useful.

Her eyes turned away, scanning the valley as she drew in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh, the plume of mist from her breath floating away and she gently leashed the frigid rage and pulled it back into its corner. There would be a time to use it, but first, information was key. She would find that bitch eventually, but first, she needed to find out more, learn what connections there were, and where she was.

Finally, she turned back to Wyndelin, studying him as she asked, “Will you be alright? Valhalla’s hearth is open if you want to stay somewhere for a little while. You don’t have to join if you don’t want to, but we’d welcome you in our hunts if you like.”

Wyndelin

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Beevent
04-23-2021, 09:04 AM
Wyndelin listened as Aurielle spoke and he felt some relief that Torin had been reunited with Derercho and that they'd made it to the estuary. He'd been worried that Recluse would not uphold her end of the deal. It was strange that they'd just vanished afterward but perhaps they needed some time away from Boreas after everything they'd been through. He could understand this and often wondered if that was why Eurus had disappeared. This land held many painful memories for those that remained of his family.

Wyndelin nodded at at Aurielle's question. "Yea, I'll be alright. I appreciate the offer but it's important to me that I find Eurus and make sure he's ok. It wouldn't feel right moving on without making one last attempt. I wish you well." He nodded to Aurielle then turned to be on his way.

-exit-