Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2021, 07:04 PM

Recluse was well aware that she had chosen not to include her children's father in their lives, but that was not true for her aunt, and the young alpha worried that her aunt's emotional state was not totally stable and that it might pose problems, not that she was totally unsympathetic, in a sense she saw herself in the older woman. She had once longed so deeply for love and companionship, her own self-worth tied to the feelings of abandonment her father had left her with.

So it was that she had a vested interest in checking in on her aunt, but she also desired to make sure she wasn't wasting away in her den, and so she climbed the mountain, finding a dip in the stone, warmed and big enough for the two women, with some extra space should she choose to bring her children with her. Recluse cared that they too were looked after, after all. So she called for her aunt, tipping her head back, her breath rising into the clear bright night sky. The moon was full and shedding pale light over the mountain.

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
04-08-2021, 05:50 AM
Deathbelle did what she could to avoid the volcano, she lived here in Habari under its shadow and yet it still held power over her. The once Empress could hardly look at the mountain, and when Recluse’s call went out she hesitated before ascending. She was thankful for how different the volcano was now, the eruption had reconfigured all of the paths and the face of the volcano. She wouldn’t have been able to find the ledge Archon fell from even if she tried.

She roused her young children, thankful for having them at the very least to give herself purpose. She felt like she owed Recluse and Habari, and despite her sorrows she would never give up. At least not while her young were in need of her. Pretty paws carried her forward through the light of the full moon as she made her way to her niece's side.

”Seraphim Recluse,” she greeted softly with a dip of her head as she waited to be invited closer. ”You called?” Deathbelle took a few steps closer, features tilted curiously as she hid how uncomfortable the volcano made her.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
04-10-2021, 04:20 AM
I SEE THINGS THAT NOBODY ELSE SEES

When her mom roused her from her sleep Voodoo wasn't too keen on waking up. Walking just at her mothers heels towards the mountain made her wary. A yawn stretching from her jaws - the young girl had stayed up last night staring at a moth. Not sure why - she had the urge to strike it down but somehow watching it had proven to lull her asleep when the sun almost rose. Never again would she take precious asleep away from her. This was another exciting outting with her family! Especially with her mother whom gave her so much joy and love. It hardly occured to her that her mother wasn't in the best of moods because this is all she'd ever known of Deathbelle.

When they arrived to greet Recluse though, a wolf that Voodoo had not seen in her life. Though the girl was present during her birth her eyes weren't open then. However she knew who it was as soon as Deathbelle spoke and her paws sprang up. Suddenly in a run Voodoo slid up to Recluse easily with a grin on her face. "Your Carnage's mother!" she exclaimed then dipped her head respectfully. "My name's Voodoo! I wanna grow up to be just like you and momma!" Voodoo took in the scent of the powerful females in front of her. Mother and her relative, if she could grow up like them then she could conquer anything.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Sorcerer

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
04-19-2021, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2021, 11:07 AM by Sorcerer. Edited 2 times in total.)

Sorcerer was just sleeping on his spot, the white and black rug ba was unaware of his surroundings as he allowed the mantle of the dream land to embrace him. To hug him so he could sleep well. Ceres wasn't aware of the fact about having it not a Father, as he didn't saw him yet. And it didn't bother him. He just knew he had a mother and siblings an that was it.

There he heard someone calling . Opening his eyes and looking his mother leaving the den. He attempted to go after her and soon her sister Vodoo did too. Arriving his tail wagged upon seeing Recluse. "Hiii" He said happily as he took a seat.

"speech"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-19-2021, 02:00 PM

The Seraphim would not be left to wait for too long. Her aunt would arrive with two of her children in tow, Recluse was aware the other little girl was struggling more so than her brother and sister but she pushed that worry from her mind right now. Further the woman had no idea about her aunt's issues with the volcano, though perhaps they would come to light soon enough. She nodded in response to her aunt's question but her attention was quickly drawn to her new cousins. A smile splitting her face as she lowered herself slightly to be closer to the two little wolves. It helped her spirits to know her own daughter was already making friends with the new pups as well and despite herself Recluse laughed softly. "I'm sure you will." She said to Voodoo befor turning her gaze towards the little boy and offering him a greeting of her own. "Greetings, I am Recluse your cousin and leader of Habari."

She lifted her gaze against to look at her aunt. "I wanted to check in." She said her tone was softer than her aunt might be used to, her intention clear, she was worried about her aunt and was extending an olive branch.

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-07-2021, 07:43 AM
Voodoo and Sorcerer followed behind her dutifully, Belle’s attention was half on her young children as they navigated the side of the mountain. She nudged them encouragingly as they climbed and nuzzled them softly as the three of them got comfortable beside their alpha. Both pups greeted Recluse with enthusiasm and Deathbelle tried to smile at their exuberance. Their innocence helped to keep her mind and heart clear despite the sorrow that always settled as a dark cloud above her.

Her children definitely stole the spotlight, as they should. She adored her children, and even if she was raising them in a way she never wanted to they kept her alive. They were her purpose in a life that only wanted to tear her down. Recluse’s attention did return to her after she’d greeted the young pups. There was much that Deathbelle didn’t like to talk about in front of them, their father mostly and the state of their third sibling.

”They’re growing like weeds.” She chuckled almost amusedly, but the emotion didn’t quite make it believable. ”I’m alright.” Belle clarified quietly. She didn’t hide the hollow emotions within, she knew they weren’t good for her children but she didn’t feel like she could overcome them either. She hurt, maybe more than ever, but her focus was on her two young children. They deserved all of her attention despite how broken she felt.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.