Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Selíni
05-27-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2014, 10:33 PM by Soren.)
Alternative title: Get Soren laid

So this fine piece of wolf butt here Soren is in need of some romantic plots! Yes plural. Ultimately I would like for him to have a few different romantic (but not sexual, at least not at first) encounters before finally settling down...
I have no gender preferences but I would prefer neutral to lighter alignment characters. Soren has a moral compass.

Also feel free to suggest other threads with Soren here too!

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2014, 11:00 PM
OMG SEVAN!!

She could totally use some loves. Though she would be a bitch at first, very standoffish so he'd have some work to do. But it would definitely be interesting since she's an Adravendi.

Tahlia

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
05-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Anais could use a new potential crush. c:

She's about his age, and basically the total opposite of him. Adventurous, outgoing, self-assured. I dunno how well they might get along, but I'm open for a thread if you'd be interested in them meeting.

Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Selíni
06-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Soren and Sevan would be very interesting. (Though obviously I am gonna have to wait till she adopted out now but yes me likes)

@Mouser: Hell yes! They could be very interesting! Iko and I are currently playing through Hani and Soren's off kilter match up but I am totally cool with Threading Anais and him to start. (He won't be going off with another girl till he's broken up with Hani mind, too honorable for cheating.)

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-06-2014, 10:51 AM
:D I'm glad you think it could be fun too!

Whenever you're ready for them to meet, just let me know and I can throw a new thread up somewhere. She might not get very far from Ebony until the sickness has a cure and she wants to stay close to her family, but making new friends usually brightens her up. c:

Divinity Ouros

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-07-2014, 07:45 PM
I sign up Divinity for this plot. Her personality will be updated, though in the meantime I would like some sort of romantic if not best friend type of plot with the pair ^^