gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
04-24-2021, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 11:54 AM by Fenix. Edited 2 times in total.)
Gimme something to talk about

The cliffs were a sheer drop to the shore and water below. Pheonix couldn't help but to think what it would feel like to jump off the edge. His paws pressing into the dirt as a few rocks splintered off the edge. His eyes staying still as the pebbles splashed into the turbulent waves below. How many wolves had lost their lives to these cliffs. The Crystallum Cliffs was a place filled with different bushes and herbs. The large territory was a place he rather enjoyed, though only because he had found a patch of wolfsbane growing in a nestle of bushes. However, with such a rare herb it meant whatever he collected last week was now gone. He would have to wait another season for the herb to come back. Not that he immidiately needed the wolfsbane, but it was important for a poison expert to stay up to date in their knowledge.

Turning away from the edge Pheonix walked more into the terrain. His ears perked those green eyes of his looked over the many shrubs and bushes sticking out from the earth. With the harsh winter many of them had bare branches. Others were dotted with growth and in the back of his mind he wasn't sure if he would find what he was looking for. Scattered around him were empty and bare Juniper bushes. He wanted to collect fresh ones in case his mother in her old age got aches. Though maybe he was writing her off too soon. Pheonix let out a sigh and continued to walk among the bushes against the cold ground. Sniffing and inspecting branches as he went to see if he could track some of the plant.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

ExplorerPride - DemisexualHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-24-2021, 02:51 PM
[Image: lyric.png]

Lyric walked on his own as his ears pinned against his skull. He didn't feel right but there was nothing he could do, he had to keep up with his training to someday becoming the healer he wanted, the best in Abaven. He didn't want anyone else to die, he had already gotten too many losses in his young life. He was a mere pup when his parents died but still, he felt useless and like if he betrayed them, and Abaven.

Perhaps he didn't have to live, perhaps the world would be better without him, but he didn't want to leave Beat alone. He wanted to pretend wellness for his brother's sake, as far as she knew he was the only sibling he had left. Not even knowing if Tempo was alive or lost. Calmly he walked through the Cliffs with Lola at his back. He was here to forage for some herbs. Though he didn't know which he would collect all he wanted was just to have time to think while he fulfilled his duties.

There in the distance, he saw another being, a wolf. But he wasn't in the mood to interact with another wolf so silently he pretended he didn't see them and foraged on his own.

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Fenix

Vedia
Keeper

Beginner Healer (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
04-24-2021, 04:20 PM

Pheonix in the midst of looking for Lavender bushes saw the wolf not far from him. She had just entered the edge of the territory and it seemed like she noticed him as well but elected to ignore him. Though the further he observed, perhaps a bit much like staring, it seemed she too was looking for herbs. Something told him he'd be better off ignoring her, her body language was anxious and depressing. Although the observer knew this he was a complete stranger, he approached cautiously making sure to keep his distance from the young female.

"Excuse me miss." he began his head low and his eyes staring with a bit of compassion. "You haven't seen any Juniper bushes around here have you?" his head tilted to the side. His tail swishing - a pain of guilt entered him only because Lyric reminded him of Flower. Well not that he knew this wolf's name yet but maybe today was just a day he was thinking about her. She died during birth - and his son had been too weak to survive leaving him with only Vipera. He'd reunited with his mother but, nothing would be the same.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

04-24-2021, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 07:49 PM by Lyric. Edited 3 times in total.)

Hopping the other male hasnt spotted him yet,he tried to slip away in silence or just pretend he foraged,for whatever he could. He felt a knot on his throat,prey to the sadness that swirled inside his chest. He knew this actitude was childish and dumb, but he just couldnt stop blaming himself for his parents and the apparent loss of Tempo.

He stopped walking, feeling his pale blue eyes landing in a bush, a green one with berries. But not that he was caught by them but the thoughts that now invaded his brain. His heart pounded harder as he felt anxious and wishing to just disappear. To make an end to his tormented life.

There as a tear managed to escape his left eye, the male he tried to avoid spoke. At first, he didn't think it was toward him but as far as he could see only the two of them were present. "I.. I mean..." Oh yes Juniper. "Is this one what you mean with Juniper?" He asked looking back to the bush he stared at a few instants ago.

Lyric has a female Perrier's sifaka named Lola she is with him all the time unless specified otherwise.

Fenix

Vedia
Keeper

Beginner Healer (0)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
04-25-2021, 12:01 AM

It was then that he realized that he had mistaken the male for a female. Embarassment flooded into his head - hot cheeks as he swallowed to try and contain his anxiety. Still it was well hidden with a smile on his face, it didn't matter Lyric wasn't aware of his head and what he thought yet still Pheonix remained feeling bad for such a thing to have happened. Pheonix felt bad when the male nervously answered, but he remained calm and took a look to the measely bush to their left. The branches were thin, tiny leaves popping out from them along with some clusters of the Juniper berry that he wanted. He then looked to Lyric, a healer then. "Thank you." his eyes lit up trying not the think about it. "Would you like to collect some with me, you could take some back to your pack. It's very good for elders with aches and pains especially. They also taste amazing so you don't have to worry about a patient complaining with the flavor." his tail wagged back and forth as he stared at the giant male. Pheonix was so used to his tiny mother that this was surprising really.

"My name is Pheonix Isokan, wandering healer. Son of the Ancora family." somehow he stuck his chest out with pride then relaxed again realizing he could be coming across a bit strong. Though that was essentially the point. "Are you doing okay with this harsh winter?" concern covered his gaze as his thoughts drifted to if this wolf was doing alright. Well he was part of a pack that was for sure but concern for strangers was something that crossed his thoughts every now and again. If he could offer a bit of help that would be excellent.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lyric

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

04-30-2021, 04:46 PM
[quote="Lyric" pid='214661' dateline='1619315455']
Lyric felt embarrased but did his best to keep that locked into a more neutral expression, but as he hasnt spoken to strangers it felt weird but he knew he had to go past that. He was a healer, somone who worked around others, and showing unwellness around patients wasnt wise. "Would you like to collect some with me, you could take some back to your pack. It's very good for elders with aches and pains especially. They also taste amazing so you don't have to worry about a patient complaining with the flavor." "Sure!" The asnwer came out a bit too bold for his like but there wasnt nothing to do, what was said , was said. "I could get some then, I got some elders in Abaven." He said looking around.

"Are they only found here? Or anywhere? I am a student, so I want to learn all I can." Since he didn't had a mentor or not one he could call an official teacher. But Theory did, even allowing him to attend to a birth. "I am Lyric, Lyric Destruction from Abaven. It's a pleasure to meet you Phoenix.." He didn't know if he was doing okay for his first time dealing with someone he didn't know. "So far it has been colder than I am used to, and foraging for herbs has been difficult than ever, but other than that my family and my pack have been well. What about you?"

"Talk"