size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-07-2021, 05:21 PM

With the sun came a sense of panic. They didn't have enough time. There would never be enough time. Asla sniffled into the purple fur of Indigo's chest before pulling back to look at him, tears in her eyes. She couldn't help it. Gods, she loved him so... "I know you'll take lovers," she began, her voice thick with emotion. "You know I will as well." She sniffled, tears finally falling over to run down her cheeks. "But they will never be you. No one could ever be you." Aslatiel could sleep with a million wolves, they could confess their love for her, but they would all pale in comparison to Indigo. No one would ever come close.

It was time. The wolves of the Armada would be up and beginning their day and she needed to be there for them. It pained her so much, but she peeled herself from Indigo's hold. She took one step back, then another. Each step felt like a shot to the heart. Asla sucked it up, forcing a smile as she looked down upon her sweet, god of a man. "I love you, Indigo Fatalis. You have my heart forever." The longer they dallied, the harder it would be. They would see one another again and they would love one another again.

Aslatiel, with one final, loving look, turned and ran. Goodbyes were difficult, but none more so than when she had to say goodbye to Indigo. When they parted, a piece of herself stayed with him. She was never whole until they were one again. As she ran, Aslatiel sobbed, getting all of the emotion out so that she had time to cool down before facing the Armada. They could never know, nor would they. As she crossed into pack lands, the mask slid back into place.

"Asla" -- "Indy"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-07-2021, 05:58 PM

He felt her tense as the sun approached the horizon and lit up the snow covered world around them. There was only another moment before she started to cry. Indigo held onto her tighter as she spoke the unspoken between them. There would be other wolves, how could there not, but only they would ever hold each other’s hearts. He smiled despite it all, he felt himself tearing apart as she built him up. The love he felt was truly indescribable. "Asla," Indigo whispered her name and squeezed her tightly one last time before releasing her reluctantly. "You are irreplaceable." He pressed his forehead to hers but then she was taking a step back. Their eyes met and they froze for a moment, her confession soft on the breeze as she took another step away from him.

"I love you, Aslatiel. Keep mine safe." His heart was a precious gift that she had possession of before they were born. "Goodbye." He whispered when she was too far away to hear him and he could only just see her through the trees. Then she was gone and the hole in his chest returned. Everything came crashing down on him. From highest high Indigo plummeted to the lowest low he had ever felt before.

The pain took his breath away and he gasped for a few moments. His brows furrowed and he grit his teeth as he struggled to his paws and forced himself on the trail back towards the Hallows.

"Asla" -- "Indy"

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.