Love Gets Me Every time

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-27-2014, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 04:43 AM by Huata.)
She had come upon a distant island, one that this fae had never stumbled across before. Huata was somewhat new to the lands, but she had never explored the distant lands of Alacritia in a long time, especially when it came to islands. Her topaz pools shone like gems in the distant sunlight that had reflected off of them. Her gaze was focused on the sunset, showing the sun was going down and the sky was covered with all different shades of reds and purples, not a single cloud in the sky. The sound of dolphins leaping from the ocean caught her eye and she smiled at the scene that had begun to unfold.

"This sure is beautiful," she said to herself and lied down as some of the water lapped and surrounded her belly, the cold water relieving her of any itching and or tension that she was feeling; but, she wished that she had someone she could chat with. It had been a while since she had talked to all of the friends she had made, and hopes to one day talk to them once more, and perhaps even meet someone new for a change. She licked at the paw that was causing her somewhat pain in the past few days. It looked swollen and without proper care, it would become infected. The fae did not know how she had managed to hurt herself, but she was used to surprises like this and had learned to bear it.

The stars began to shine out in the sky, lighting up the island in surely magnificent light, and a smile spread across the femme's features. She stood up but left her injured paw upward as to not add so much pressure to it. The salty mist from the ocean sprayed into her face, causing the she-wolf to make a disgusted face. The salt water was terrible tasting and hoped that the mist would not come close to her once more. Heaving a sigh, she lied down and placed her cranium upon her paws and sighed once more, curling her tail around her side and watching the stars, wishing for someone she could talk to so that she would not feel so alone.

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 09:15 PM

The elegant boy had swam and swam like a lost little fishy to the Love Island in search for adventure. The man had been wandering the lovely white sands in peace. There had been no sign of others, which was nice for once. He had been delegating in the East and North, but he wanted a break. The blue hued man let the sea spray beat his fur, allowing a nice cool feeling along his body. His ebony fur attracted to much heat for his liking. Which is why he was born for the Cold. The man wandered along peacefully before he caught scent of a female. His body instantly heated up, it had been a week since his last session and he wanted some more. The summer always made him want to gobble up all the pretties. But, he had yet to even see the lady yet. The boy followed the pad falls in the sand until he stumbled upon the blond beauty. The dark toned man eyed her for a few moments as the sun slowly set in the background. He smirked and tilted his head, his necklace shifting slightly. "Hello, my Love." His voice was elegant and alluring. He slowly sat down and stared at him with those capturing orbs. The boy really did have raw charm, and it showed.

Speech

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-29-2014, 05:09 AM
The sand and creme colored fae looked to the dark hued male with interest. He sure was nice and seemed elegant, maybe she was elegant to him too? Her topaz orbs sparkled slightly in the remaining glimpses of light that was peaking out of the ocean. Her pelt blew slightly in the breeze that the ocean had been giving off. His necklace was a unique feature as it moved slightly when he sat down. Huata was standing as if a young wolf could. She showed her kindness by sitting up straight and turning her head to the brute once more.

"Hello, sir," she would say, her tone gentle like water washing away paw prints in the sand. A calm voice and elegant none the less. She smiled slightly at the brute and soon turned her head to the ocean as the breeze from it blew upon her face, causing her to close her eyes as her pelt blew the same way the breeze was moving.

"This sure is a beautiful night," she spoke to him as she reopened her topaz orbs and they were shimmering once more.

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2014, 11:58 AM

He would observe the little babe before him. He admired her lovely fur and kinda attitude. Most females played games, which was not a bad thing, but he enjoyed the kind and innocent ones here and there. As she responded to him the woman would sit up and focus her attention on him. The dark man smiled softly as his eyes shimmered within the last of days light. "What is your name, little one.?" He tilted his head and licked his lips in waiting. His fur waved as well and his jewelry shined within the now, twilight beams that slide down to them. He listened to her elegant tones and nodded softly. "I agree, it really is. But, what makes it even better, is the lovely lady I get to experience it with." He looked back out to the sea with a wider smile as his tail fluffed up next to him. "Wouldnt you agree?" He truly was quite the charmer.

Speech

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Huata gave a small chuckle and closed her eyes, "My name is Huata, and i know wolves like you. I have experienced a few of them, and they gave me a really hard time despite my age. You seem to be a year older than my two year old self, sir," she spoke in her kind tone still, but she soon turned her head over to the ocean once more, watching the ocean crash against the cliff that was close to them. The bitter smell of salt and sea weed filled her nostrils with it's scent. Her paw hurt slightly as she had picked it up as to not make sure that she put any weight on it for the time being.

"And, you sure are the charmer, even though you are from the Armada name. You sure have a lot of family, and i think that is very unique." She spoke with her eyes closed, the water still moving across the sand, and she wished that she would have been able to have someone that liked her for her, not for making pups and working on his duties as making his family larger.

She sighed and opened her eyes as the dark sky soon came around, thousands of stars shining in the night sky as she lied down and moved her paw to the side.

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
05-29-2014, 03:50 PM

The man stared into the water without much strain. His lovely eyes were narrowed as he observed the crashing of the water. The man rolled his tense shoulders before his attention, once again, turned back to the blond fae next to him. He did not like females for feelings. He played the game and always got what he wanted.. eventually. It always happened. It was like something that blocked him from emotion. Maybe it was a mental issue. He had no clue nor did he care. But, it did boggle him that the crimson fae from the Col still lingered within his mind. She came into his mind on and on again. Maybe she left a mark? He was use to woman just falling to their knees, but she did not. He kind of liked it. But, she was not there in those moments, the blondy was. And so she would have his focus, not Little Red. She would spew forth a line of vocals and he would laugh, "I am getting quite old, huh?" He winked at her as her shifted his weight slighlty. But her next words were the ones that surprised him. How did she know he was an Armada? "How do you know my name?" He raised a brow and licked his lips. Was she some sort of spy? Stalker? Or was it a lucky guess?

Speech

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-29-2014, 08:43 PM
She looked to him and gave a small chuckle. There were a lot of Armada's throughout the land, she was sure he was one so she guessed on this one. "It was only a lucky guess, and you are only a year older than me, so I don't think you're old," she gave a small wink and sighed, soon looking back toward the ocean as her eyes reflected the moonlight that was glistening off the moving water. She placed her head upon her paws and soon shifted her eyes to him.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I did not know if you told me your name since I told you mine," she gave a small, elegant smile to him as she stood and moved to him, standing a couple inches from the front of him. The smell of oak and maple emanating off of his coat, and she smiled at the scent he had given off.

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2014, 03:06 PM

The man stared at the girl with silver eyes. He was masculine and slightly intimidating. It was obvious he was regal, to the common eye. There were truly a lot of Armadas. He was one of many, but most seemed to be faes. It was odd. But, that was probably because Isardis glorified the females and shoved the men away. One day one of the Armada men are gonna rise up and take his place. The Pale King would fall, but he was not very ambitious at the moment. Her voice filled his ebony audits once more. He smirked and nodded. He was indeed only nearing 4. He was not old, nor would he ever be. Kristoffer would forever be young with his charm and sweet talking. He has yet to love, but he doubted he ever would. The boy had never seen a woman worthy of his faifullness. Nor, will he until the Gods decide. But again, he doubted such would ever happen. To mkae up for his lack of love, he enjoys the company of common girls to cease his need for pleasure. It was a solid plan, because it worked. "My name is in fact Kristoffer Armada, my lady." He winked and watched as she slithered closer. He offered her an inviting gesture, wondering if she would be one of his common girls.

Speech

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-05-2014, 05:09 AM
"Well, it is very nice to meet you, Kristoffer." She said in her warm, soothing tone. The smell of salt lingering in her nostrils. Her paw was still hurting so she began to place her form onto the sand. She smiled and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of nature before her. The fae was continuing to watch nature unfold before her, seeing some sea turtles coming up from the waters to lay their eggs. Her topaz colored orbs shining like the gems they were colored like. "So, why would someone like you even bother talking with me since I am nothing like your standards?" She questioned the brute. She didn't mind asking so many questions, but she hated getting into fights.