Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-04-2014, 12:36 AM

Male

Pack: Arcanum Prince

Honorable, selfless, calculating and quiet among other things, this Prince seeks to prove himself one day to become the best of the best. He stands at 42" and is learning to fight, though could use some help here and there. He can be naive due to his inexperience and young nature, but don't let that fool you. Sora is very observant, and will not be taken for a fool. Due to events with his father disappearing, he left Inu island to join his mother in Arcanum and his personality has changed as well. What used to be talkative and playful kid, he's changed towards a more anti-social all business kind of guy. He doesn't talk much, though that's due to closing himself off from the social life. He refuses to get close to others, for he does not like the way it hurts when someone steps out of his life without so much as a word. Being in Arcanum, Sora lives in a more aggressive world, therefore will not back down from those who think they own the world. Loyal and brave though he is, he will not turn his back on those who have gained his loyalty and services. He is extremely loyal to his mother, so it might be nigh on impossible to turn him against her, but if corrupted and convinced then perhaps there is the slight chance.

Plot Ideas

-Friends

-Rivals

-Enemies

-Possibility of corruption

-Maybe some love interests (It is unknown currently whether he will stay faithful to one female, or be a "player" of sorts.)

-I think I want some drama with him, so post away your ideas.

-Wolves to be his slave(s).

-Other ideas?

"Speech"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Oracle

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Oracle could make friends with him, and as they grow to be two years, she could end up with his pups?

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-04-2014, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014, 07:56 PM by Warja.)
If you're interested, I have two young wolfies that need more to do. They're both a little bit younger than Sora but not too terribly much. There's Warja, who'd love a sparring partner/friend. She's a tad on the small side, but wouldn't be phased by Sora's size because Kismet is just as big as he is xD If you're interested, they could meet over a spar or some sort of adventure? Maybe they could be friendly rivals.

There's also Laufey, who could use either a friend, a rival or someone to get in trouble with. He's not 42" yet but he will be enough. I need to flesh out his personality still so I'm not 100% sure what he wants to be. He's solidly neutral, but testing both sides of the spectrum. He'll probably lean towards darker things in the next couple of seasons since two wolves he cares about have either died or will die soon. Like Sora, wolves he cares about keep leaving him so he's a bit reserved.

Both are open for just about any kind of plot, if you're interested.

Senka

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 10:17 AM
senka and sora need to thread!! <3

Squall

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2014, 07:41 PM
@Croa They could possibly become friends and maybe a type of friends with benefits thing, but depending on how things turn out then we'll see about the pups idea ;3 Also because Oracle is Avalon's sis I'd hate to put her through something like that XD Let me know if you want to start the thread or if you want me to. c:

@Laz I love both ideas! :D A friendly rivalry would be awesome, and who knows what would form from there ^_^ And I think Sora & Laufey could be "partners in crime" so to speak XD like best friends growing up or something c: I'll start the thread if you want ^^

@Fawn YES!! Senka & Sora threads they need to interact more~

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Go right ahead! I'll toss Laufey in ASAP.

Would you like to do a spar between him and Warja? It would be my first spar so I doubt I'll be much of a challenge, but it's in Warja's nature to want to challenge herself. And it's long overdue for her. I've been putting it off because I'm afraid of sucking xD