Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
05-24-2021, 01:27 PM

You Can Get Addicted To A Certain Kind Of Sadness

Onyx had been exhausted from fighting for her life with the saber cat. She wouldn't admit that her life could have been in danger, or that the help of her sister or that one Ignis kid she was thankful for. She was pretty headstrong, prideful, but maybe a little too far from her age. She thought she could take more on than was possible. And she at least wished that she was a big, grown adult so she could actually do more with the strength of her muscles or her heart.

Her dreams were usually no different. She wasn't a dark wolf, but just as she felt both internally and externally, she was full of pride while dreaming. She often imagined herself in some wicked armor, conquering friendly battles, finding some admiration from others. She in no way wanted a sense of power, at least not politically. She did want to be recognized though.

She wasn't very aware when her dreams moved from playful battles or whatever else she wouldn't remember entirely when the morning came. Her weightless body traveled from her dreams into something new, not that she was paying attention.

Walk "Talk"

Like Resignation To The End, Always The End

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
05-24-2021, 02:35 PM

The setting came without a hitch, its smoothness appreciated in more ways than one for the spirit. She had been in a familiar land that resembled Ludicael as she remembered it, the mangroves swaying in a breeze that could not be seen. Her treks through the vines-like branches and the roots above ground were always fast, but Silent preferred to enjoy them at a more leisurely pace. Whenever she had the chance, she would find Bronze and their walks together would provide the spirit with a sense of warmth, love, and belonging. Her husband was never far from her; of that, she was eternally grateful, even in death.

Silent had been sitting away from the mangroves, enjoying the view of a vast clearing that allowed the sun to create a basking glow.

The warmth seeped into her figurative bones and she sighed, allowing the rays to wash over her ebony frame. When they did, a breeze rose and fell, greeting her nose with a gift. The scent was familiar to Bronze - the first great-grandchild she had the pleasure of meeting - and her emerald eyes slowly opened. Surprise and excitement rose to greet her gaze and she held onto both emotions as she looked around to find the scent's source. It was not long before she saw the young girl walking towards where she lay, causing her heart to speed up in its rhythm. Another sibling, perhaps, of her dear young Bronze? It was hard to not think it, especially after seeing her colors and various designs.

Silent rose to all fours, her weight flawlessly shifting as she seemed to float towards the approaching child. "I never thought I would get to meet you..." she said calmly, warmth radiating from her to the young one who stood a few feet from her. "However, I am so happy I have. My sweet girl..." Silent's eyes brimmed with everlasting love for her great-granddaughter, "I am so glad you have come."

"talking"

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
06-13-2021, 06:49 PM

You Can Get Addicted To A Certain Kind Of Sadness

When the woman approached her from what looked like the air, she obviously didn't recognize her. She wouldn't recognize her as an ancestor either. She looked nothing like her parents or siblings. Of course Onyx still wasn't aware of where she was, or where this dream was leading her.

She wasn't put off by the sight of the woman though, but her words made Onyx feel a little confused. She thought she would never meet her? She was so glad she had come? Sweet girl? Her head tilted as she looked up at her. A squint in her eye that looked maybe a little aggressive to the woman but she meant her no harm. Onyx sure just had a bit of an attitude. Sweet girl was not really a good description for her, and she didn't like the title the strange woman placed on her. "What do you mean? Who are you?"

Walk "Talk"

Like Resignation To The End, Always The End

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.