Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
05-25-2021, 11:50 PM
It was late afternoon by the time that they left Habari, passing through the land around the top of Sunset Falls before making their way over to the border of Abaven's territory. Even though he really didn't know a ton about the pack, it was one of the packs that seemed like it had been around for as long as he could remember. It made him wonder just how many years ago the pack was established and what made the pack so stable. Some packs seemed to come and go so quickly, but that wasn't the case with Abaven. He was silently slightly glad that he had opted to skip speaking with Sirius for now. It was a little over ambitious to think that they could meet with four packs in one day. All of this conversation had him worn out. At least the other packs were more spread out so there would be a bit of travel between the rest of them.

He looked out over the rapids from their vantage point at the opposite side of the scent markers that made up their border. Abaven also seemed to have the largest territory of any of the packs as well. Perhaps if they were lucky they'd get to learn some things from this pack as well. From what he knew of them they were a pretty friendly bunch. He tipped back his head to let out his third summoning howl of the day before giving a soft sigh and smiling at Artorias. "Last one for the day. We've made good progress though! Three down, four more to go I believe." They were almost half way done and only on the second day since they left the pack. Not back progress at all.

Ulric Adravendi

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-26-2021, 01:04 AM

The sun was rolling across the western sky by the time the two Hallowed wolves arrived at the border of Abaven's territory. Artorias was watching the rushing rapids beside them as they walked along the banks of the river, vaguely remembering passing them by when Tamsyn had taken him up to Firefly Lake when he had been just a pup. That had been the day he met Corbin, almost a year ago. Gods, had it really been a year already?

They approached the borders, and as Artorias had been quick to learn, stopped a short distance from the scent markers almost in perfect unison with Ulric this time. Hey, he was getting the hang of this after all! Reclining back on his haunches, Artorias continued to watch the rapids go flushing by, the choosing of the frothy water almost drowning out everything else around them. Abaven was another pack Artorias knew nothing about other than that they were a very old collective. It did make him curious to know what the secret to their longevity was and what they could learn from the largest pack in Boreas.

Ulric's comment about making good progress brought a crooked smile to Artorias' lips, amber eyes turning to his alpha. "Well, when all the packs are so close together, it's easy to meet a bunch at once," he remarked. "I see now why Mom wanted to move the Hallows when she did. She was right, there were too many wolves all in one area." He had been too young to understand the concept of shared borders before, but now that he was older and able to see how close all of the packs were, it did make territory a bit of a commodity.

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
07-20-2021, 11:06 PM
Ulric nodded in agreement when Artorias spoke about the move Resin had chosen to do as these other packs cropped up around their own. "As much as I had hated leaving the hard work we put in around the falls and the hot springs, the move really was the best idea. I think we also avoided the worst of the winter weather over that strange ice age by being in Auster." Besides, now they lived in the castle and that had been a step up in almost every regard when it came to their living arrangements. They waited at the Abaven border and he peered out over the land in front of them, looking for any trace of someone to greet them. Time ticked by and he briefly considered calling again, but his howl hadn't been a quiet one so if someone had been available to answer he assumed someone would have done it. It was getting late and his stomach was rumbling something fierce so he shrugged and sighed as he got to his paws. "Well... Guess we'll move on. Lets go find some dinner and settle in for the night. And you can go see Briar, as promised." He smirked, focusing on the positive as he moved away from the border to move toward the falls.

Ulric Adravendi

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-20-2021, 11:28 PM

Artorias gave a quiet hum of agreement with Ulric's statements. The move really had been the best for them, in short term and in longevity. While they waited, Artorias continued to study the strange stones and monuments around the rapids. Time ticked by, and the two wolves waited, and waited, and waited. Gods be damned, this was turning out to be just like Habari! After such a productive meeting with Ashen, this really left a bitter taste in the young wolf's mouth. Where was everyone? Were it not for the scent markers around the territory, Artorias would almost have assumed these lands were empty—a dead pack leaving behind only traces of their history to fade into oblivion. As the sun sank into twilight, Artorias lost all hope of anyone showing up to greet them. Ulric made the decision to call it a night, and Artorias could hardly hide his excitement to get to go spend some time with Briar. "That's disappointing. Two in a row..." he muttered, but perked up and continued with, "Sounds good! And I promise I won't let her kidnap me." Chuckling while smirking back at his alpha, he followed close beside as they headed back towards the old Hallows lands.

- exit Artorias -

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.