size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
05-28-2021, 08:47 AM
Returning to Abaven had been one of the most difficult tasks of his life beyond leaving Plague the evening after he’d been shown their new home. Having to admit defeat, and accept that their mother was gone. There was a hope that filled his heart, having been reunited with Poltergeist had been an incredible high to bring them up to after being so low. They hadn’t seen their sister in nearly two years and she had finally returned to them. The fact made him wonder if maybe Eulogy was still out there, maybe they would get their mother back. Void struggled with his thoughts for a long time after they returned, after seeing Polt with Spirit and Gloom a part if Void felt more complete. Despite everything swirling within the young man had hope. For his family and for his own future.

He hadn’t seen Plague in what felt like weeks, his heart yearned for his fiance. The thought that they were going to be married sent an excited thrill down his spine and a nervous happiness bubbled up in his belly. He wanted to see the one that he loved, he needed to see Plague. He wanted the man’s warmth and comfort, he craved his kisses and his love. Void made sure his siblings were seen to and comfortable, and then he headed towards the den that Plague had so lovingly crafted for the both of them.

Void hurried over the unclaimed lands in between them, his pace was swift and before long he arrived at the beautiful den. The young Destruction could still hardly believe his mate had crafted this place all on his own, its beauty was unchallenged. His love was evident in every tiny detail and as Void slowed outside he was struck again by the thoughtfulness. He had to be the luckiest man to have found someone who was as incredible, understanding, and loving as Plague.

The star spangled man hadn’t been here in so long he wasn’t surprised that Plague wasn’t here at the moment. Much like himself Plague had other pledges to uphold, especially with such a high rank in his own pack. Void sighed softly as he lowered himself into the grassy clearing outside the den. It was a beautiful day, the temperature was perfect, the sun was intermittent behind the clouds, and a pleasant breeze filled his senses with fresh air. For a moment Void would just enjoy the peace of being alone, but he was eager to see his love.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-29-2021, 09:20 PM

Plague had slowly been piecing together the vision he had for the wedding that he was planning with Venom's help. If it had just been a small thing for him and Venom alone with maybe just their families in attendance then perhaps he wouldn't put quite this much effort into each and every detail, but since it was going to be a part of the pack's festival and a grand show of bridging a gap between Abaven and Ashen he wanted it to fully represent how much he genuinely loved Void. He didn't want there to be any question of how much this moment meant to them. Truthfully, he probably would have put this much effort into a smaller ceremony as well, but that's just who he was. He wanted Void to have only the very best and this was no different than all of the time and care he had poured into their home.

The den had felt incredibly empty without Void after their night together and he was just grateful that he had enough things to keep him busy and prevent him from dwelling on that loneliness for too long. With the time he spent helping train the pups, doing patrols, hunting for the pack, collecting items for the wedding, and crafting the outfits and decorations there was more than enough to keep him from being bored - though that was really only took a bit of the sting away from the hollowness he felt at night when he laid in the bed he had shared with Void that evening. He craved his fiancé desperately, but he knew he had to be patient. What would come would be so beyond worth it, it would just take time to be able to attain it.

He had spent the morning haggling with a few traveling traders that he had gotten a bit of a relationship with - the same ones that he had gotten Viridis and Procella from. The two snow leopards followed along just behind him since they always insisted on coming with him whenever he was going to speak with their former masters so that they could see their mother. Coils of richly colored fabric were wrapped around his neck, long pieces of blue and green wrapped into a thick scarf to make it easier to carry back to the den. Those traders had really been invaluable when it came to finding the odds and ends to make this wedding special. He had found them again while hunting for the perfect piece of leather and after telling them his vision they had returned with this fabric that couldn't be any more perfect for the regal look he had dreamed up for them. He was always hunting for better pelts and better herbs to trade for them so that the traders would continue to come back to him, though he had begun to get the sense that they just enjoyed trading with him in particular.

As they drew near the den a heart achingly familiar scent hit his nose and his emerald eyes popped up form the ground as hope squeezed at his chest. That distinctive, speckled form was lounging outside of the arched entrance to the den and a grin pulled across his lips. Void. His handsome Void. He rushed forward to greet him, dropping the roll of fabric off to the side before dropping to the ground beside Void and wrapping a possessive foreleg around his neck, pressing his lips to Void's with a relieved murr, his emerald eyes sliding closed as he kissed him deep and passionately, filling up that emptiness in his soul with the love and affection that he couldn't get from anyone else.

Plague | Viridis | Procella

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

05-31-2021, 07:11 AM
Solitude was never the same as company, especially when his companion was the one that he loved so dearly. Void had no idea that he could love someone as much as he loved Plague, it was like finding the other half of his soul. They belonged together, their hearts beat as one. Being apart was difficult on the best days and those were few and far between. Void gladly took on the burden of caring for his siblings, he loved them. They were given a short stick in life and Void wanted to make sure they saw happiness. Calling off the search had been one of the most difficult tasks, but now that it was done he felt a little better. Knowing Polt was returned had helped him too. More than ever though, his family needed him to be present, but Void craved his man. He needed Plague, especially after everything. Void needed to regroup and recharge, and no one boosted him quite like Plague.

The star spangled man relaxed quietly, lingering in his solitude, deep down waiting for the moment Plague would return to him. He was there for a while, enjoying the nice weather, the gentle breeze, and his home. For so long Abaven had been his home, exactly where his family was, but he felt the transition after their time together. Plague was his family too. Being split between places would not be easy, but it would be worth it.

The sound of bodies through foliage immediately had his attention and bright blue and lavender eyes looked up to find Plague’s vibrant verdant gaze. Every time he saw him Void’s heart leapt into his throat, his skin grew warm, and he felt full to bursting. No one in the world made him feel like Plague did, there was no doubt at all the man possessed his heart. Within moments Plague’s embrace was wrapped around his neck and he was pressing his lips to Void’s. There weren’t any words, there was no need. They spoke with their bodies, holding onto each other as they lost themselves in the unbreakable passion of their kiss. Void easily got lost in the man, his heart began beating erratically and desire built up in his belly. He felt like he couldn’t fully act on his emotions, because he could not handle leaving Plague afterwards a second time.

He practically purred beneath Plague’s affections. There wasn’t much more he wanted in the world than his fiance’s attention and love. ”I’ve missed you,” he mumbled against Plague’s lips, a smile playing on his dark features. The words went without saying, he missed the man desperately every time they were apart. ”I love you, so much.” Void spoke softly again, the words were redundant but they felt so good to say.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
05-31-2021, 07:31 PM

Every time Plague got to have any kind of affection or kiss or embrace with Void it never failed to light that fire of desire deep in his core, spreading from the inside out and dancing across his skin in the most enticing and maddening way. He ignored his feline companions as they snickered at the two love drunk wolves and went off on their own into the trees that surrounded the hot springs to give the two brutes some privacy. Hearing Void's quiet words muttered against his lips made his heart skip and he only held his fiancé tighter in response. "I've missed you too," he agreed, nuzzling his cheek against Void's as he shifted to lay on his side in the grass beside Void, slipping both of his forelegs around Void's neck to hold him tight, burying his face into the fur of Void's neck, letting his scent fill his nose and ease the ache that their time apart had created. "I love you too. More than I can possibly describe." He couldn't even be sure how much time had passed since the last time they were together. Even just one day without even a small amount of time together felt like too much.

He finally pulled away enough to be able to look into Void's stunning, breathtaking gaze. He grinned as he rested his head on the grass with their noses nearly touching, holding himself snug against Void's slightly larger form. "You got here just in time," he said with a grin, running his claws through the fur on his scruff as he got in all of the affection and tender love that he had been sorely missing out on. "I've been working on something for us to wear during out ceremony and I just got this fabric from some traders to add to it. Since you're here I can practice draping it on you. That'll be far easier than guessing on myself." His paw came to brush gently against his lover's cheek and he grinned a little wider before leaving a small kiss on Void's lips. He was already imagining how handsome Void was going to look on their wedding day and couldn't wait to actually share that day with him.

"My sister has been helping me plan it all," he explained, his tail wagging and thumping gently against the ground behind him. "She's made it part of Ashen's summer festival. Everyone in Ashen, Armada, Abaven, The Hallows, and Habari is going to be invited. She wants it to be a big unifying event for everyone." He smirked and brushed his muzzle against Void's, absolutely lost in the endless love he felt for this man. "As long as I get to marry you at the end of it that's all I care about."

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

06-01-2021, 01:53 PM
In the first few moments of reuniting Void could hardly think of anything beyond Plague’s love and affection. How much love they shared and the deeper desires that evolved from that. Void felt like he couldn’t get enough of the man, they weren’t close enough and he craved Plague’s touch. They were close, and their affection was unrestricted and yet Void felt like he still had to hold back, the taller the high the deeper the low so to speak. He couldn’t just fall into Plague’s arms, the consequences were too heavy, and he knew he could hold out just a little longer. They’d be a mated pair, wedded and joined as one. The thought was comforting even as he whispered against Plague’s lips and his soulmate agreed with his words as he showered him with nuzzles and kisses that had been so sorely missed.

Void felt like his heart was filling, he needed Plague’s love desperately after the devastation they endured. There was still a part of him that reminded him if Polt was still alive surely Eulogy had a chance out there. Eventually they pulled apart and leaned against the lush green grass. Bright blue and lavender eyes gazed adoringly into Plague’s endless forest irises. He was thankful that they could talk about the wedding and everything they had to look forward to instead of how poorly his search was still going. Part of his was relieved they were done, the pressure was gone, but the other was devastated. Void tried to occupy the former state of mind as much as he could, but it was so hard some days. ”Unending love,” He whispered back as he sought Plague’s affection desperately.

Plague did his best to wash away his nerves and worries with sweet words about everything he had planned for the two of them. Decorative outfits, the Empress assisting in the planning, a summer festival, all of the packs. Void tried not to show it but he was suddenly overwhelmed. He knew that Plague was doing all of this for him, but it was so so much. Void was never the center of attention for more than his siblings, and now he was going to be put in front of not only two packs, but closer to five. It was all so much.

He was soothed by Plague’s closing word, at the end of the day they were going to be married. They were going to pledge their lives to one another. He could endure the attention for that long for Plague, right? ”That’s…” He grasped for his words, mouth gaping slightly as she struggled through the sudden anxiety. ”That’s...” He buried his head in Plague’s neck and took a few deep breaths, he felt the anxiety but he couldn’t put words to the emotions.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

06-02-2021, 11:54 AM

He could feel the nerves radiating off of his sweet fiancé as he started describing the event that their wedding had grown into, his expression softening apologetically as Void struggled to find the words and he buried his head into his neck. Plague wrapped his arms around him and tucked his head down over his, holding him close and protectively as he nuzzled against the top of his head. He hadn't meant to overwhelm his sensitive, shy man, though he could certainly admit that their planning had gotten a bit larger than he had even intended. Once that ball got rolling he and Venom clearly let their excitement get the better of them. "Don't worry, my love. There's nothing to be nervous about. Just pretend no one else is there and that it's just you and me. And when it's all over we can come back here and enjoy being Void and Plague Abraxas-Destruction."

A grin pulled across his lips at that thought, his heart fluttering in his chest and excited butterflies taking off in his stomach at the idea of being Void's husband, sharing his name, sharing a home with him. They would finally get the life they had been wanting for so long and it no longer felt out of reach. There would still be plenty of challenges and hardships ahead of them between his family that was still missing and his own family duties that he was still unsure of how to face, but... All of that felt insignificant to the love that he had for this wonderful, caring man. "I love you," he repeated softly as he left tender kisses across Void's ears, squeezing him encouragingly in his embrace. "If you want us to change any of the wedding plans you just say the word. I want this to be something you'll enjoy too. If it's just going to cause you anxiety then it isn't worth it."

He pulled back just a bit, enough to tip his head down and catch Void's gaze with a smile. "Would you like to see the outfits I've been working on at least? I think you're going to look quite handsome in it."

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

06-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Void din’t have to hide the crazy feelings that washed over him at times. Plague was understanding and supportive, no matter what. Knowing he would always have him to trust and care for him soothed the star spangled man. Plague held him tight, assuring him with his affection and his words that it was all going to be okay, it was going to be worth it all once everything was said and done. The sound of their shared name and the thought of returning here alone brought a grin to his features but Void didn’t lift his head from Plague’s chest. There was a bright future to look forward to, they wouldn’t be without their challenges but they would be taking on life together. Even if they still had their dear family to take care of, this would be their home.

Void breathed in the warm scent of Plague’s fur as he softly repeated those three important words. He whined softly in agreement, while Plague’s kisses soothed his dark ears. Void wasn’t quite ready to release his mate, but Plague pulled away slightly and tried to encourage him with the promise of their decorative adornments for the ceremony. Void already knew Plague went above and beyond and this was absolutely no different.

Blue and lavender eyes caught vivid verdant as Void looked up and took in a deep breath. ”I can do it,” he spoke determinedly if not quietly. He’d muster his courage and stand with his head held high next to the one who he freely shared his heart. ”You don’t have to change anything for me.” He promised as he pulled away slightly, ready to right himself on his paws. ”I do want to see, I know anything you create is amazing.” He added with another longing kiss. Being away for so long was so hard, especially when it felt like Plague was connected to his soul.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

06-07-2021, 03:23 AM

He smiled proudly at his gentle man as he determinedly said that he could do it, that they didn't have to change anything for him. He knew that all of this was far beyond his comfort zone and to an extent it was beyond his as well, but he was probably more used to the pomp and circumstance of his family than Void would be. Still, he was proud of Void for rising to the challenge and following through with the grand plans as they were. He left a gentle kiss on his fiancé's lips and assured him, "If you change your mind, please tell me. This is our day. It should be what we both want. I just want you so as long as I get that then all my dreams will come true."

A grin pulled at his lips when Void agreed that he wanted to see what Plague had been working on, flattered by his lover's complement. He returned that longing kiss with one of his own before he gently untangled himself form Void's embrace, getting to his paws and helping Void do the same. "Come in then, handsome." He picked up the rolls of fabric that he had tossed aside in his haste to embrace his star spangled man and slipped into their den, leading Void into the slightly shadowed space that was currently littered with bits of fabrics and leathers and pieces of metal and even some woven branches and vines that he had been working with as he considered how he might distinguish where they would stand during the ceremony. "I'm sorry for the mess," he apologized with a guilty grin before ducking into their bedroom to grab the outfit that was still very much a work in progress.

Bringing it back out to Void, he showed the Destruction man the soft piece of leather that was shaped a bit like a cape that would shape around his back and had a piece that would wrap around his neck and come to a point on his chest with a silver clasp. The leather was soft and flexible. This wasn't armor so he didn't feel the need to harden or reinforce it at all. He draped it around Void's shoulders and came around to clasp it at the base of Void's neck, sneaking in a kiss when he did so with a grin. "So what I was thinking," he explained as he went around the main chamber of the den picking up a few bits and pieces, "was that I would drape some fabric here and here and swag it around the back like this. I found some silver beads so after I attach the fabric at the points here I'll cover up the stitches with those. And this piece I'll keep long enough to wrap around your neck like a scarf."

As he explained he began experimenting and draping the fabric around Void's form, grinning happily as his vision began to start coming to life in front of his eyes. As he expected, it was far easier to do all of this with Void here acting almost like a mannequin but it was also more fun just to share this moment with the man he loved than it was to do all of this on his own. "Oh, I also made these," he added when he reached for one of the two silver medallions that were sitting off to the side. They were thin enough that they wouldn't be too heavy to attach easily but large enough that they could pretty easily be seen from a distance. They had his - their - sigil etched carefully into the metal, the same one that was carved into the wood over their bed. "I thought these would be nice on the shoulder here and it could hold back the piece of cloth from the scarf portion once everything is on."

He smiled brightly at his fiancé, his emerald eyes curious as he asked, "What do you think? Anything you would change?"

Plague Abraxas-Destruction

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

06-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Void was naturally quiet and kept to himself, he didn’t seek any attention beyond that of Plague and was nervous when confronted with a crowd. He was a tall wolf, as tall as anyone he had ever met, but his looming form didn’t reflect the feelings beneath the surface. Plague’s proud smile encouraged him though, with his support surely he could make it through a simple ceremony. Still, he was assured by Plague’s words. As long as they were together at the end of the day all of their dreams would come true. Void smiled and savored the gentle kiss before Plague was helping him to his paws and inviting him inside. Void nuzzled Plague’s hips as he followed him into the beautiful home he made. He didn’t even notice the mess, it felt comfortable, lived in, like home.

”It’s not a mess,” he defended Plague against himself with a grin as the man disappeared into the bedroom only to reappear a moment later with the project that was very nearly at completion. Dark ears perked and blue and lavender eyes savored the sights as Plague presented them. Void stood still, like a dutiful mannequin as Plague placed the first piece over his back, and reached in and stole a kiss as he fastened it to his body. Void grinned, given another glimpse of the easy joy that Plague always brought him. There wasn’t another wolf that could make him feel like Plague did, that was why the answer to his question had been so easy. Void wanted to spend his life with the man he loved, the one who made him realize what love really was.

He spoke as he worked, explaining what piece went where and what the final project would have. Beads, drapery, and the most special part. Void’s ears fell to his skull as the sight of the decorative metal that bore their crest. ”It’s my favorite part,” He told Plague softly, trying hard to not move and nudge the ivory man’s shoulder. Plague finished, and asked his input. Void didn’t feel near as creative as Plague, he wouldn’t have been able to come up with anything near as nice. ”No, it's perfect. Like you.” he added with a grin and aimed to steal a kiss himself, but he didn’t get too ahead of himself, he didn’t want to disturb anything draped over him too much.

Void Abraxas-Destruction

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

06-10-2021, 03:42 AM

Plague appreciated how much Void seemed to like the sigil he had crafted with his fiancé in mind. The religion he was taught growing up wasn’t something that he expected Void to understand or put any importance on, but he supposed the Destruction man didn’t need to understand the religion that had brought about the idea of the sigil to know that it meant a lot to him. Even to Plague it no longer held the original significance it was supposed to carry. Now it was his own personal representation of how much Void meant to him, a visual symbol of them both, a family crest of sorts for their new Abraxas-Destruction family. A new name, a perfect bond between them.

Plague grinned in return at Void’s sweet words, his heart fluttering at the kiss they shared. Every single moment he got to steal of this man’s time was perfect in every single way. Maybe their time apart and all the time spent waiting for the day that they would get to be together permanently made him even more grateful for every minute he got with Void now. He still wished he didn’t have to wait, that he could have Void with him every day right this second, but it did make him appreciate even the smallest things differently. ”I’m glad you like it,” he rumbled happily against Void’s lips before he stole another quick kiss and then went to make small marks on the leather where he would attach the swags of fabric later. It was coming together nicely and having Void here was the last thing he needed to have his vision come together.

Once he made all his marks he pulled the fabric away and unclasped the soon to be garment, setting it all aside so that he could lean into Void once more, nuzzling into his neck with a smile. ”I’m glad you came,” he said softly as he tipped his muzzle up to kiss lightly along Void’s jaw while his tail brushed against the back of his man’s thigh. He hesitated for a second before he asked, ”Will you be staying here tonight?”  He prepared himself for Void to say no, to hear that he had to go back, and steeled himself to hide that disappointment. He never wanted to make Void feel guilty and never wanted him to have to chose between him and his family, but he wanted to know where his line should be drawn for his affections before he allowed himself to go too far into that desire that Void endlessly sparked in him.

Plague Abraxas-Destruction

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

06-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Void’s cheeks hurt with how much he found himself smiling around Plague, especially through all of the spontaneous kisses and little affections as Plague draped and worried over the fanciest pieces of cloth he had ever seen. Every moment was well spent because they were together. Void hoped he would be able to stay longer than an afternoon, he hadn’t slept beside Plague since he had joined them for that week looking for Eulogy. Void missed him desperately, and just wanted to be close for a little while. Plague stole another kiss, even though he was welcome to as many as he wanted, for the rest of their lives.

Plague relieved him of the unfinished garment, but Void couldn’t wait to put it on for real. To make his lifelong vow to Plague, and become the family they both wanted. Then, preparations done for now, Plague was at his side again, their attentions full on each other. Void still held onto his smile as he leaned into Plague, he always craved his touch but especially so after so long apart. ”I am too, I always miss you so much.” He closed his eyes and felt his skin ignite where Plague nibbled along his jawline.

He felt his fiance hesitate slightly, as a careful question fell from his pale lips. How long were they allowed to be in each other’s arms? Void never wanted to try and leave Plague after indulging so deeply again. It tore his heart to shreds. He’d managed to make time tonight, he wouldn’t return to Abaven until tomorrow. ”Yes,” Void answered with a relieved grin. He was all Plague’s tonight. ”I wondered if you might walk back with me in the morning.” He requested softly, knowing even when the sun rose he wouldn’t want to leave Plague’s side.

His own request was soft and shy, he didn’t expect to be rejected but the feeling still flared. He knew that Plague would do anything for him though, he’d proved himself of that again and again, and even if he couldn’t walk in the morning they had all night to enjoy each other’s company.

Void Abraxas-Destruction

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

06-15-2021, 07:21 PM

Plague had been fully prepared for Void to tell him that he had to get back to Abaven, that he couldn't stay even though he wanted to. As much as he wanted to sweep Void away for the night and savor every last minute they had together in this rare moment of alone time before their wedding he refused to let himself come between Void and his family. He couldn't allow himself to be selfish in that regard after seeing how much his siblings relied on him and needed him. But his sweet man didn't give him the disappointment he was expecting. Instead, he heard the most relieving words he had heard in a long time. Yes, he could stay. A similarly relieved grin spread across Plague's lips as he nodded easily to Void's request. "Of course, my love. I'd love to walk back with you." He wouldn't dream of denying Void such a simple request after granting him the one thing that meant more to him than anything else in the world - time with the man he loved.

Knowing that they had the evening ahead of them and that he wouldn't have to let Void go until he returned his man back to Abaven tomorrow immediately made Plague relax into his fiancé's side, nuzzling into his neck with a savoring reverence that he was sure could only be experienced by wolves like them that loved so deeply and yet were constantly kept apart. Not for much longer though. Soon they would be married, they would share a name, the whole world would know that Void was his and he was Void's. "Have I told you lately how happy you make me?" he teased with a chuckle against Void's cheek, leaving affectionate kisses and licks all along Void's cheek, jaw, and muzzle till he finally caught Void's lips with his own with a soft sound of pleasure, his emerald gaze closing for that blissful moment. No one affected him the way the star-marked man did, but luckily for him he had found someone trustworthy to give his heart to. There was no fear in giving himself entirely to Void and willingly gave his lover all of his heart, body, and soul for the rest of time.

When Plague let their lips part, he opened his eyes so that his gaze could find Void's and a smile pulled across his lips. "I know it's still technically the middle of the day, but... I can't think of anything else I'd want to do right now than cuddle with you in bed." He grinned and stole another kiss before brushing his side against Void's as he moved away, leading his handsome husband to be into their bedroom before climbing into the bed that they had only gotten to share once before and never for a whole night. For once it would actually get to be used for its intended purpose. He settled into the numerous plush furs that were piled onto the bed with a content sigh, turning his gaze to Void with an inviting grin.

"Speech"

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

06-23-2021, 01:45 PM
There wasn’t much that could compare to the feeling of making Plague smile. Before he knew the man life felt like some meaningless journey in a world where he didn’t really matter. Those feelings sometimes returned but never when he was with the man that he loved. Void felt when he was with Plague. True deep emotion that hadn’t existed before. He knew he cared for his siblings and their well being his whole life, but even with them he felt deeper and more protective with Plague there to reveal all that had previously been locked up tight. He was the key to everything, and feeling like that towards someone was special and sacred. Void craved it.

Plague wouldn’t deny his request either. He wouldn’t have to walk home all alone, but soon enough this would be his home. There was little time between agreement and the moment they both relaxed into the other’s embrace. There was no one he loved like Plague, no one who could make him feel like this, no one he felt like he belonged with like his strong man. They had so little time together that every moment was so much more special and valuable. Void felt like a treasure being adored when he was with Plague, and felt the same about the man.

”No, you should remind me.” Void responded softly as he leaned into Plague’s affections that were so freely given. Blue and lavender eyes closed blissfully as he leaned into Plague’s lips as he kissed him. It felt like all at once the incredible passion that lived between them sparked again and rose like a phoenix from the ashes of their absence. Void held tighter to Plague, knowing there was no one else he wanted to give himself to wholly with no reservation.

Plague pulled away slightly and Void blinked open his own gaze to meet his forest green eyes. There was that smile again, filling Void’s heart to the brim as it bounced uncontrollably in his chest. He spoke quietly, but his eyes were dancing alone with the smile that pulled at his features as he suggested what they might do before leading Void towards the bed they had yet to even spend a full night together in. Maybe they should have waited for their wedding but Void didn’t hesitate. He nuzzled against Plague’s hip as he followed him through the threshold to the gorgeous bedroom he’d built for them.

No words were needed, his agreement was in the way he loyally followed. No hesitation stopping him as he curled up in the plush bed beside the one he held so dear. He wrapped his black and white arms around Plague’s pale shoulders as he pulled him to his chest and pressed his belly to his. He buried his face in Plague’s soft white fur as he relaxed against him and the soft furs beneath. ”I love you so much, Plague.” He muttered into his fur before he pulled back to gaze lovingly into vibrant green eyes. He grinned, still unbelieving he could have something so amazing, with someone so unbelievable. Void would give all of those emotions to Plague in the way he leaned forward to kiss him, Void’s lips carefully pressing against his. There was a sweet timidity at first, but Void closed his eyes and pressed deeper, releasing the torrent of emotion and desire that overwhelmed him when they were alone together like this.

"Speech"