gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
05-28-2021, 05:20 PM
The small girl didn’t covet sleep, she wanted to be up, awake, and exploring all the world had to offer her. Which was a lot. Sleeping felt like a waste of time, beyond the feeling of being warm and snuggled in safe she wanted to be out and about. Her parents knew better than her though, and were strict in nap and bedtimes. She didn’t have to nap as much now that they were all weaned but every now and then she would get called in for an afternoon sleep. The tiny girl had a long day in the snow as it was, and even if she didn’t want to, her paws carried her home to the warmth and safety of home. She collapsed into the furs and snuggled in with her parents and siblings for a long sleep. No other peep came from her.

The tiny child drifted swiftly into sleep, skating through the dreamland like she took to real ice and snow. She was built for the northern climate, much like an arctic fox. She was light and barely touched the snow as she raced over the frozen hills. The snow had a melted crust over the top, like it had been warming in the sun all day. Mists swirled around her, not a common occurrence with snow. With that oddity in mind Pyrite continued dreaming and racing through the dark mist filled night.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
05-30-2021, 11:09 AM
The settings for this potential dream were unusual for Silent. The spirit was used to green hills, warm sunlight, and flowers of various colors dotting any hills or nearby mounds. She was accustomed to sunbathing, allowing it to seep into any and every part of her soul that she deemed fit. Naps were endlessly given in the spirit world and she would not refuse one when it came to her. She knew the whole spirit situation was not reality, but it did not hurt her to consider it real when she had those still living come to see her...even if those visits were accidental.

The black female had woken up to ice and snow, the cool temperatures similar to her past life's experiences. Bright green eyes blinked slowly as she watched the snow fall from unseen clouds, the sky a light gray that seemed dark against the surrounding white blanket. She wondered whom had chosen this setting for this encounter, but it did not take long for her to find the primary source. A small girl, whose blue color and gold markings were exactly similar to Bronze's, came into focus and Silent could not help but smile. All of her great-grandchildren from this particular batch were crossing paths with her lately. She would not question it; instead, she would embrace it.

When the young girl was close enough to a proper speaking range, Silent broke the silence with a gentle tone. "Enjoying yourself, my young one?" she asked, warmth moving through her words to greet Pyrite's ears. "I have wondered when I was going to finally meet you..." Knowing eyes sparkled in their sockets as she watched Bronze's identical twin's face for any reaction. Seeing her great-grandchildrens' faces of shock and disbelief was quite entertaining for the old gal. Silent was certain she would not be disappointed.

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
06-04-2021, 02:41 PM
Pyrite raced forward, her lithe form couldn’t be beat in terms of speed. She was quick on her feet and quick of the mind. She had to be. Pyrite was and always would be a very small she wolf, her brothers and sisters already towered over her. She may have been Bronze’s twin in appearance but their body types couldn’t be more opposite. Pyrite was small and dainty like Kirsi, Bronze had the making of a giant like their father Song. Like the little fox she was, Pyr raced over the crusted snow. Her golden tipped paws danced over the frozen wonderland and brought her face to face with a midnight woman standing in the snow.

She was only vaguely aware she was dreaming but the voice was still off putting. Like she was the distant echo of a life long lived and passed. ”I always enjoy running,” Pyrite returned hesitantly. Though safe in the dream world she wasn’t confident in this strange wolf’s presence. However familiar she felt. ”You know me?” She questioned in return. Pyrite was confident she had never met this wolf in her waking hours or in some kind of dream. The fog parted to reveal small snow covered pines and a tiny fire was conjured before them. Like she was always supposed to find her here.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-04-2021, 03:01 PM
The spirit could feel and see the hesitancy roll from the girl's small body in waves. Even if she had not spoken in the same manner, Silent would not have been surprised. Most of her great-grandchildren were unaware of who she was; it was a new routine that Silent found quite challenging. She was not upset in the least; it gave her something to do, aside from endless naps with Bronze and walks along many landscapes with her beloved. As she watched the young girl approach her after racing to her heart's content, she listened to Pyrite's question as the landscape began to change. "Exactly like your grandfather," she agreed, nostalgia taking ahold of Silent as she thought about Mercury and his past races with his siblings. Who knew that such sweet memories would come in handy?

The black woman nodded and moved to walk towards her, taking only two steps before stopping completely. "I have known about you since before you were born, my darling," she answered. Warmth and love radiated in the green pools that perfectly fit for her facial features. "You look like your brother, but my goodness, you are so much more than that..." She gently smiled, a soft aura of wisdom radiating around her larger frame. "I know you are unsure of who I am...and that's all right. If you are curious about me, I can tell you who I am...but only if you tell me who you are first." Sitting upon her black haunches, she waited patiently, wondering if the young pup would be up to her small challenge. Again, it was something for Silent to do, as well as love and appreciate her great-granddaughter even more.

Pyrite

Armada
Apprentice

Advanced Fighter (85)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
06-07-2021, 04:27 PM
Pyrite was hesitant about talking to anyone outside of her small immediate family. They were the ones that truly mattered, and she even had trouble speaking up around those within her own pack. This strange dream woman, that Pyrite still wasn’t convinced wasn’t born of her own mind, did not belong in her inner circle. ”I’m not, I’m my own wolf.” Pyrite protested unnecessarily. She couldn’t attest to her grandfather’s actions but she didn’t appreciate being told who and what she was like by someone that she hadn’t even met before. Though she did remind her a whole lot of her father.

The young girl eyes the unknown woman suspiciously as she spoke. The words were warm and knowing but Pyrite rejected the feeling of authority. This woman was to be honored and revered but Pyrite couldn’t bring herself to give into that feeling. ”Pyrite Destruction,” she told her softly in answer, as polite manners would have her do. ”Daughter of Kirsi and Song Destruction, Creatus in the pack of Incendium.” She added on carefully. The woman wanted to know who she was and she had it. The girl didn’t know what else to add unless she was asked. ”Who are you?”

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-08-2021, 11:15 AM
The young girl's blunt confidence was refreshing for Silent. She spoke her protest without any doubt and it was something that Silent appreciated about her. Bronze had been more confident when it came to speaking his mind; she had always been more hesitant and mindful when she expressed her opinions. All Silent could do was smile, watching the girl resist the temptation of curiosity for her ancestor. Silent would not press her; she was too old and too patient to try and enforce someone younger to change their beliefs.

When the question for her introduction rose to greet the blue girl's ears, she did not hesitate to reveal her entire name. 'Pyrite Destruction, daughter of Kirsi and Song Destruction, Creatus in the pack of Incendium.' Silent's ears perked at the mention of her grandson and his wife. After all of this time, the name was still present in the upcoming generations. She kept such the fact to herself, though, for a later time. The question, 'Who are you?' did not take long to arrive and when it did, Silent took the chance to nejoy her own introduction. Rising to all fours, she stood and raised her head, regally showing the royalty that reigned within her bloodline. "I am Silent Shadow, wife to Bronze, mother to Mercury Destruction, grandmother to Song Destruction..." Her voice faded for its dramatic flair, bright green eyes watching Pyrite knowingly, "and great-grandmother of Pyrite Destruction."

Without waiting, Silent dipped her front half into a gentle bow, her tail swaying once behind her in a swoop. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Pyrite Destruction, Creatus of Incendium." Her voice held no proof that she was making fun of the young firecracker. She waited for a few seconds to see if Pyrite would reciprocate the gesture; if she did or did not, Silent would slowly rise to stand on all fours again. "You have come from a very prosperous line, Pyrite," she said, tones returning to their natural warmth. "I am proud of you, as the wolf you are now and the wolf you will become." She figured that Pyrite would continue to remain distant, but she did not let it affect her. Despite the lack of trust, Silent loved her great-granddaughter.