size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
05-29-2021, 10:59 AM

It hadn't taken terribly long to make it back to Armada territory. Acantha at her side, Asla led the woman over the border and into the lands that would be her new home. All that was left was to tell her father. As the pair of ladies walked, Asla released a howl for the warlord, asking him to meet her. There was no doubt in the young woman's mind as to whether or not her father would accept Acantha into the fold. They needed fresh blood and he knew that as well.

While they walked, Asla pointed out various landmarks and explained a little more in depth about the expectations of an Armada wolf. She then broached the subject of living arrangements. "There are many empty dens scattered about that you could use until you build your own. You're more than welcome to stay in my den with me. There's ample room." With Naiche gone, it was just Asla and Ashur sharing the space. The big leopard didn't have a problem sleeping alongside her, leaving the other room for Acantha if she wished.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Acantha

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

Pride - Pansexual
05-29-2021, 12:08 PM

Acantha followed along beside Aslatiel as she was led into the Armada territory, her aqua gaze sweeping over the plains while she was introduced to the lay of the land and any land marks that might be useful to know. She nodded quietly and absorbed it all. For the first time in a very long time she felt as if she had a purpose and a place to be and that fact excited her. She was eager to get started and really restart her training in earnest. Having a steady place to sleep, a job to do, somewhere she could work on recreating her armor, a pack to serve and build relationships with... Aslatiel was truly giving her one of the greatest gifts she had ever received. Though perhaps her perception of what was dazzling when it came to gifts had been tainted with the time she spent in captivity.

She brought her gaze back to Aslatiel when she brought up the topic of where she could stay, listing the option of staying in some of the spare dens around the pack and building her own with time. She lifted an interested brow when Asla mentioned that she could stay in her den and that there was plenty of room for her there. She wasn't sure what she had done to earn the smaller woman's trust so quickly, but she appreciated the honor and smiled all the same. "Well it would certainly be easier to be your guard if I was staying with you if nothing else," she agreed with a small nod, leaning on the practical side of things - though she had to admit that it was nice to know she wouldn't be alone while she got acclimated to her new home. "I'd be happy to stay with you, thank you for the offer." She continued to look around her new home while they waited for her father to appear, curious to see the Warlord and see the sire that this confident woman came from.

Acantha Elpis Stavros

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-04-2021, 01:45 AM
Asla knew the drill. She had the right to bring another wolf into the Armada, and to the Warlord for final acceptance. He trusted his daughter's judgement, and it wasn’t every day Asla brought a wolf to him. It was with some surprise that he heard her howl, telling him she wasn’t alone at the borders.

He let the sound of her voice lead him, winding his way through the tall grasses of his pack. Giving the central obelisk a friendly pat on his way past. He was in a rare mood, he had left Zee at the steam counting fish, and would be returning to her side soon. He found Asla soon enough and offered his daughter a smile, before turning to the stranger. That Asla recommended her worked in her favour. “Greetings, and welcome to the Armada”

"Speech"

Acantha

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player

Pride - Pansexual
06-10-2021, 01:33 AM

Acantha turned her aqua gaze toward the larger man that approached him, watching him curiously. He certainly had the stature and deadly looking fangs to warrant a title like Warlord. She glanced toward Aslatiel as he greeted her, but the smaller woman left the floor open for her to speak so she focused her attention on the Fatalis man, giving him a respectful dip of her head in return. ”You must be Sirius,” she mentioned with a small smile, holding herself with a calm, confident air.

”I’m Acantha Stavros. A pleasure to meet you, Sirius. Aslatiel told me your pack could make use of a warrior like myself so I would like to join the Armada if you’ll have me.” She chuckled softly as she added, ”I’m a woman of simple tastes. All I ask for is a pack to fight for and protect. As long as I have that then I’m content.”

Acantha Elpis Stavros

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-12-2021, 03:05 AM
He considered Acantha for a moment as she turned her attention politely to him. Asla took a back seat to the introduction, letting the two of them get a feel for each other. She gave her name, and a little of what Asla had told her about the Armada. His daughter - as she often was - right. A simple warrior that wanted to defend their pack meant no ties elsewhere. Her loyalty would be to the pack, and the skills of a warrior were always needed.

“Asla is right, the Armada does sound right for a wolf looking for those things. My daughter will show you where you can bed down for the night. Settle in, and adjusted to the terrain. I’ll test your fighting on the morrow.” He had always been to the point, but more so when a wolf was already given approval - once by Zee, and now by Asla. His daughter was doing a lot to full the queens shoes, and the thought made his sorrowful.

"Speech"