size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
06-02-2021, 03:46 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Tahmores came to Jynn when it was her turn to fight. She pulled herself away from examining some hides that a vendor was displaying and focused her mind on fighting. There were a number of pack wolves as well as a few loners and she was eager to see what some of the wolves of this land could do. It had been awhile since her battle spree in the battlefield and she was starting to wonder if she was getting out of shape. Jynn arrived at the ring and entered it, facing off against her opponent. She set her defenses and waited to make sure the other woman was ready before launching her attack.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-02-2021, 06:41 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

Viper faced who she had been paired with, and while the two had fought previously it was so long ago. Though, even if it was last week, Viper probably wouldn't have even remembered anyway. She turned to look for Chimera around her, but she didn't want to take her focus off of her opponent.

She wasn't used to going anywhere without her armor, and her maim exposed secretly made her feel nervous. Not because of the scars or being ugly or anything like that, but she had relied so heavily on the armor that with it off, she could already feel sensitive without being touched.

Jynn was given the first move, but Viper wouldn't ask her to come forward. Instead she just stood squared with her head lowered, and she waited and prepared herself for what first move her opponent would make.

Walk "Talk"

Viper vs Jynn for Spar (Tournament)
Round 0/2

Size: Small
Build: Medium
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

OOC:

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
06-04-2021, 03:37 PM

Jynn watched with excitement as her opponent readied herself for the fight. She had the dim sense of recognition but couldn't quite place the woman before her. Oh well, she wasn't too worried about that. There would be time for chit chat and catching up later, for now it was time to fight. As soon as her opponent was ready she leapt forward, her long legs eating up the distance between them. Jynn attempted to race past Viper's left side, Jynn's neck twisting to her left side as she attempted to nip Viper's back, just between her hips. She wanted to bite hard enough to draw blood but not cause serious damage or obtain a grip.

Jynn Tirana vs Viper for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-04-2021, 04:52 PM

As Jynn closed the distance and went to push past Viper, she wasn't really expecting it but she was able to react quick enough considering she was on edge with her maim exposed. She moved enough to where Jynn could grab hold of her left hip rather than her spine. Viper had learned a lot in the past few seasons, and fighting had become more natural to her now. Even if it was only quick reactions opposed to logically attacks. She immediately moved her face forward, aiming to grab around the front of Jynn's back left leg, just at the foot flexors. Viper was a lot more aggressive than a normal "friendly" competitor, but she also knew she had a reputation to hold with Ashen and she had to hold herself back a little bit. It was much different than her previous fight with Dalila, but she had a drive while attacking that woman.

Walk "Talk"

Round 1/2

OOC:

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

06-05-2021, 10:16 AM

Viper shifted to the side so Jynn's fangs missed her original target and instead snipped the flesh of her opponents left thigh. That was fine with her though. Her goal at the moment was to test her opponent and get back into the swing of sparring after seasons with no practice. Her goal wasn't to get a hold and the moment her fangs connected and did damage she pivoted sharply on her front legs, swinging her hind end to get her legs back behind her. Viper's upper fangs cut into the outside of her left hind leg but failed to get hold. Jynn's long neck shot forward as she attempted to bite into the back of Viper's left thigh, this time seeking a hold.

Jynn Tirana vs Viper for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

06-05-2021, 01:36 PM

Viper growled as she missed her grasp on Jynn, and she wouldn't waste time to turn after her as she moved out of reach. Jynn would have the same set of mind, able to grab Viper on her thigh and Viper would mimic the same type of bite, moving her head forward to aim a grab of Jynn's left thigh almost mirrored. But that wasn't all. Viper leapt up, hoping her front paws could push Jynn's hind end to push her down on her side or at least enough to knock her off balance. Viper had definitely grown accustomed to pain, so Jynn's well grip on her thigh she tried to push through in order to knock her opponent down so she could win the battle.

Walk "Talk"

Round 2/2

OOC:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-07-2021, 12:18 PM

And the winner is...

Jynn

Viper must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Viper:
Rolls:    41, 80, 24, 3
Adjusted rolls:    53.3, 80, 25.2, 3
Total:     201.88

Jynn :
Rolls:    99, 20, 66, 56
Adjusted rolls:    99, 21, 85.8, 56
Total:     327.25