An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-03-2021, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 06:53 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Round 1 Due 06/13

Sparrow had taken inventory and she decided they needed more pirates before they could make any big moves. Big moves were definitely coming, as was always the plan, but with a measly rag tag of wolves, they would definitely get their asses handed to them. So Sparrow thought about doing more recruiting herself, but then remembered that she had followers now and they could do her dirty work for her!

Okay, she was going to help too, but she needed some help.

Sparrow called all the pirates to a meeting, threatening a swishbucket- whatever that was- for anyone who skipped out on their very important meeting.

Round 1 Due 06/13

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
06-05-2021, 07:59 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis had bid her old haunts goodbye and turned toward the future, what little of it might be left for her. She had no big plans other than to have some fun and drink some wine. Well, lots of wine. She was working her way into the western lands when she heard Sparrow's call. Oh? Were they finally going to raid something? Not that it would be the wisest of moves. Their numbers were hilariously small and some members she'd only seen once and she wasn't even for sure if they were still part of the band. Still, small numbers or no perhaps they could find some fun mischief to get into. She strolled over to Sparrow and settled down on her haunches. "Well, well. Looks like I'm first. Does this mean I get a cookie?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Hyperion

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
06-13-2021, 11:40 AM
With a sleepy snort Hyperion bolted upright and sent a small mountain of rolled maps skittering across the floor. Was that a howl? At this time of nigh- he peeked outside to double check and then blinked in surprise - day? Well heck it was day. When had that happened? Last he checked it was half past moonrise, but a half finished map and a bottle of rum had a way of greasing time and sending it streaking past like lightning. Whoops.

He lurched to his paws and went careening after the source of the howl, arriving, blessedly, with what looked like time to spare. Whew. Hyperion dropped to his belly in the shade of a willow and fixed gritty, totally not hungover, eyes on Sparrow. He’d be right as rain here in a minute. Just needed a little pick-me-up, which he’d brought along, of course. While waiting for the meeting to start Hyperion uncorked the flask and took a sip. Better. His day was looking brighter already.

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
07-27-2021, 07:17 PM
Artisan was late, very late. He had hardly even an excuse to give the Pirate King, aside from it being so, incredibly weird to get used to meetings and gatherings and summons. If he wasn't so invested in the fun, treasure, booze and sex he had been promised he might have considered not arriving at all. However Art was indeed very excited for what was to come, and he put an extra special pep in his step as he arrived alongside his new pirate family. His brother was already present - damn overachieving bastard - along with an older woman whom he knew little of. "Whatever a 'swishbucket' is, I'll help you give it to our poor dear Hya." He proclaimed, settling in beside Hyperion to wait for their youngest sibling to arrive.

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
07-27-2021, 08:01 PM

However late Art was Hyacinth was more so, something that he was doing his best to pretend wasn't bothering him but honestly, it kinda was. Maybe he'd just woken up on the wrong side of the den that morning but honestly, he was just irritable today. He like his older brother had no real excuse he could give his king... and he was somehow even less remorseful than Art though he gave Sparrow the most respectful nod he could muster and slid in to sit next to Art, hissing under his breath, just loud enough for his brother to hear: "I'll help you shove it." He was not in the mood for his brother's usual ribbing today.

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
08-04-2021, 09:48 AM

Úlfr hurried to the Whistling Willows as soon as he was able to track down where the pirates were headed. Glámr had scouted ahead and heard the call of a meeting, the voice belonging to Sparrow. The bird flew back to Úlfr to give him the news and he did his best to hurry, hoping he wasn't late. True, he wasn't technically a member of the pirates but if he could hit the meeting just right it might be an opportunity to join and save him the hassle of tracking all over again. He soon arrived at the small gathering and he immediately noticed the set of very colorful wolves among the gathered pirates. He fixed his gaze on Sparrow and swiftly trotted towards her. "Sparrow! I'd like to join your pirate band. I have the permission of my parents and of Tyrian." He felt it important to mention that so Sparrow had no need to worry about retaliation from his presence here.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
08-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Sparrow didn't have to wait long before her members started to show. First was Pyralis, asking if she got a cookie for being early. Sparrow snorted, "Maybe a shot to help you get through the boredom of meetings. That suffice?"

Hyp came next and looked like he'd had a party last night without them, "Y'knowwww it's proper to invite your shipmates to your shindigs. Rude." She flashed him a smile to let him know she was joking.

Art came and offered to give a swishbucket to Hya and Sparrow couldn't help but chuckle, "I think Hyp looks like he's gonna need the bucket first, alright?"

Hya showed up and was less than enthused so Sparrow decided to leave him alone. For now.

Last was someone she didn't expect to see. He said he had gotten everyone's graces and who was she to check in to whether or not he was lying?

"Welcome aboard!" she called to him before officially starting the meeting.

"Sooo things have been... Quiet," she started. "Which is REALLY boring. So I need suggestions. Where do we party, who do we raid, and how do we recruit? Give me your suggestionsss..... NOW!"

There. Short and simple.

Next round not mandatory just gimme suggestions and I'll reply as I can!

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-04-2021, 05:30 PM

Pyralis chuckled and nodded. She was always up for a free drink though she couldn't guarantee it would keep her awake. These days even a little booze seemed to send her off to dream land. Not always a bad thing when you suffered from aching joints. One by one the rest of the crew arrived including a young new member and then it was time for the meeting to begin.

"Sooo things have been... Quiet. Which is REALLY boring."

Pyralis nodded. She'd been almost bored out of her skull. "I vote raiding. Any particular resource we're after? I'd prefer to leave Aerie alone for this first raid, debt to my family and all that. I'm sure you feel the same about Fireside. Though if you don't…" she side-eyed the newcomer. "Maybe we should see how committed our new member is."

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
08-04-2021, 05:39 PM

Úlfr was swiftly accepted into the group. His tail wagged happily as he found a place to sit and settled down for the meeting. So far it sounded like he hadn't missed much. Being so new he wasn't quite sure what suggestion to make but before he could say anything an older woman spoke. When she side-eyed him his tail stopped wagging and he glared right back at her. "I'm just as committed as you are and there are plenty of packs out there to raid. Let's get out there into unknown territory. Go on an adventure! I vote raiding for food. No doubt packs are taking advantage of the fall hunt. We should get our larders full before winter to."

Artisan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
08-07-2021, 03:09 PM

A new member? Just like that? Artisan wasn't sure what the usual way of doing things was in a pack or band or whatever, but he found he thoroughly enjoyed the spontaneity of someone crashing their meeting and being accepted as a pirate not five seconds later. Whatever Sparrow was, he could admit she wasn't boring. "I vote with Scary over there." He nodded his head toward Pyralis. "Let's pick on our newest pirate's ex's. He musta' just came from there, yeah? So he knows where the good shit is, working on recent information and all that. Plus, once we kick their asses we can have an after-party that welcomes the kid the good old fashioned way - with booze." He turned his head toward Ulfr, squinting and making a show of looking him over. "If you're old enough to fight, you're old enough to drink, right? Yeah." He still wasn't one-hundred-percent sure, but he assumed a part of being a pirate was getting drunk no matter what you age, anyway.  

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

09-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Sparrow listened as her members chatted about where to raid. Pyralis said no to Aerie for family things and Sparrow perked for a second, "Wait you mean that place with the lake that's supposta look like a paw print? Alpha dude wouldn't even let me take a peek!" She huffed and rolled her eyes, "But FIIINE, we wont raid them this time. But later for sure. I need to see- I mean- sip the water for myself."

The next idea was Fireside and while Sparrow wouldn't really have any issues with that, there was just one problem, "Well ya seeeeee, the alpha is my uncle and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have to raid for a bite of their food. OH! What about that castle pack? The castle has to have some good armor and things we could use! Or food... Pobably food too. Anyone have anything against raiding castle pack?"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
09-02-2021, 05:16 PM

Pyralis chuckled before flashing a mischievous grin at Sparrow. "Why thank you darling. I appreciate it!" She'd volunteer to go and grab Sparrow some water to try but considering her now blasphemous feelings toward Abraxas as well as her disappearance she didn't expect her return to go well. She would spare them as a raid target this once, a farewell favor to family and after that what would be would be.

It seemed Sparrow had similar, though warmer, feelings for Fireside. So instead Sparrow suggested a castle pack. Her head cocked to the side. Castle pack? Suddenly her eyes lit up. "So there's a pack at the castle in Auster again?" She laughed. "Oh, that is delightful. I wonder if Dragon rebuilt his kingdom after my son ripped it from him some years ago. Ahhh memories. Spirits… he's probably older than I am if he's still alive."

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Pride - Gay1K
09-02-2021, 05:27 PM

Úlfr scowled at the handsome blue and gold male who also suggested Fireside. Before he could comment on Fireside as a target as well as drinking, he was most definitely on board, Sparrow took Fireside off the target list. He was glad to hear that. If they raided Fireside he'd have to fight against his mothers and he just couldn't do that. He'd have no choice but to sit out. Instead Sparrow suggested raiding the 'castle pack'. He wasn't sure what pack that was but it sounded interesting and mysterious. "Sounds good to me…. uhhh what's a castle?" Úlfr didn't recognize the word at all and it didn't sound close enough to anything he knew of.