gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-23-2014, 03:56 PM
plots for muse chars yasyas :DD

AMALIA: My yearling Epi x Mav girl! She's currently in Glaciem and hanging out with Athena (who there could be a bit of a spark with ;o). I'd be down for any plots with her! I kind of want something bad to happen to her, but I'm not sure what. I frightening, obsessive stalker would be fun. Honestly open to whatever!

ARGENT: My char whom I have the least amount of muse for xD She's plague-stricken and has been sick for quite some time. Honestly debating if I can kill her off in a way :x Like have her sacrifice herself for the safety of Isardis or one of her children sorta deal. :O

FAUST: My big Germanic warrior manwhore <3 Also plague stricken! He's a huge flirt and manwhore with a bit of a fixation on Roman, but there's nothing official there so he is liable to sleep around a bit! Should probably meet some of his Tortuga pack mates as well :D

VIRGIL: My Empress bby <3 Deeply and passionately in love with Raisa with bunches of sick kiddos D: She could use a way to get in touch with her darker side; I want her to be able to death match somebody, maim match, sacrifice to the gods to appease them, etc. She could also take slaves to look after her children.

VYVIENNE: Syros baby with possessive issues and extremely animalistic nature. I want her to start getting involved in her more sexual side, but she'll need somebody to introduce that to her first. I think it'd be fun to engage her in an obsessive/abusive relationship of sorts, where she and her partner hate each other but keep screwing around/are very possessive of one another :x Good for any dramas and good for provoking a fight.

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Mmm... this is hard cause I only have two babies as of right now, and not many are into the stuff you are looking for. I mean Othello is preggo, but if she wasn't I would so be in for the fight.

I was thinking of bringing in my slave character, and I was thinking that maybe Virgil could claim her for her pups, but once she sees how utterly useless she is with them - backstory about why if you want - and then beats her and kicks her to the curb?

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Muse or not, Talvi needs a thread with her mum at some point. She probably wants to ask her about Taurig too seeing as she has recently met one of her half sisters.

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-24-2014, 12:46 PM
For a death match or sacrifice or something I'm planning to kill off Hermes. I believe Tea is also hoping to get Skoll into a DM as well but don't quote me on that.

I'm planning to post before I leave in Hermes thread with Andromeda, he's going to come down with the plague and attack her. Virgil could kill him to save her child or defeat him then offer him as a sacrifice to free his spirit from his cursed body or something idk. xD

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Did I hear the word manwhore? If I can get Elli up to 50 posts by Spring...

I'd love for at least a thread after the sickness between Elli and Faust :P

Hermes I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-24-2014, 02:03 PM
speaking of... posted! http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...t=0&#entry57295

Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
05-27-2014, 09:39 PM
You want a super possessive and hate/rage filled dude for Vyvienne? I offer up Lel, he is all of those things!

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]