size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
06-23-2021, 07:31 PM

thinking "speech" "others"
The weather was warming, finally. As he'd ventured further south, the chill had faded. Now, with the sun reasserting its dominion over the continent, the fair weather brute felt at ease. Cerulean gaze drifted over the odd landscape that was cut from the concrete and vegetation trying to consume it. He was certain he could find himself a nice spot to hole up while he reassessed his life goals, having been resolutely ignored by the pack whose scent had reminded him of home. Perhaps there were other places just as nice, though they would be inferior to whatever remained of the empire, he knew. Svelte form slinking through the ruins, the male overturned large slabs of concrete in search of interesting trinkets to take up his attention in this lull.

The cavernous opening of a broken window within the facade of a building that was miraculously still standing called to him, and he reared up on his hind limbs as he sought a glass-free space to place his forepaws. Once they were firmly placed, sapphire gaze narrowed as he tried to see what might be hiding within the shadows of the building. Nothing immediately obvious, but he also supposed this might be as good a spot as any to clear out and claim as his own. If there were no glaring issues with the roof he would be more than comfortable in the old shop. With a soft grunt, he leaped the rest of the way through the window. Small shards of glass rained down onto the dirt strewn concrete below, tinkling like a thousand tiny bells as they landed. As his eyes adjusted to the change in light, he noted the relative emptiness of the place. Usually there were fun shelves of goodies, or something similar, in these places. This one was decidedly lacking.

Humming thoughtfully, he lowered his nose to the cool ground and got the sense that no one had been here in quite some time. There were no scents aside from rodents and the occasional small prey animal, which was promising. He wasn't certain he could be bothered to fight someone for the space.

I GOT LIES TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN, WHEN MY SMILE PIERCES THROUGH YOUR BONES

Art by Monster

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-23-2021, 08:03 PM
It was rare if Viper went out of Ashen without Chimera now a days. She did her usual laps around the island, patrolled around the shrine, occasionally went out for a quick hunt. But most of the time she was with Chimera. They did hunts together or she was lingering around home.

It seemed though that Chimera could have needed a break from her, maybe from her moving in. Or maybe from losing Dalila? She didn't know for sure, she didn't ask. She felt his tension but didn't know how to relieve it, there was only so much she could offer as he had said to her. It almost made her feel useless, like she wasn't good enough. She already knew that though, that wasn't news to her.

Actually, maybe she needed a break. She wouldn't admit that, but maybe that's why she found herself so far out from Ashen. Not really all that far, she could barely see the closest island from here. So far was a really accurate description because why would she swim the ocean to get to the island? Maybe she liked the island feel, like it was back at... home.

She may have been a hunter but she was pretty dull in general. Not catching on to the man's scent as she wandered the island. Would Chimera be angry if she didn't come home tonight? She wondered. Maybe it would allow him the tension he needed to release on her tomorrow, maybe she was doing him a favor. She didn't catch on to the brute until he was nearly under her, and she had no intention of interacting as she tried to quietly slip by but instead tripped over the crumbling debris of buildings just outside of his resting place. She herself was quiet, but the clap of her leg onto the solid surface and her tumbling body made enough ruckus to maybe catch the brute's attention.

"Speech"

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

06-23-2021, 08:22 PM

The cacophony of something much larger than a rodent tumbling headlong across the concrete drew his attention away from the ambling investigation of the building's interior. Cranium drew high upon slender neck muscles, and sought out the source of the sound. A small figure, clad in heavy and well crafted armour. A soft, curious sound stirred in his chest. "You alright over there, doll?" he crooned, one brow quirked. A lackadaisical pace brought him back to the window, and he reared back to brace his forepaws on the ledge of the window once again. The scent read distinctly as feminine, though the lingering smell of salt water masked any other telltale aromas from prior to her swim to the island. Auburn banner swept across his heels as amusement swirled in his chest watching her continue on her way, leaving him behind.

"You make that armour yourself?" he drawled without moving from his spot, leaning his crown out from the window to speak to her.

Art by Monster

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-25-2021, 08:37 PM
Viper slowly regained the footing underneath her, nearly rolling her eyes at the brute now that she caught his attention. She didn't quite know the definition of his label, doll, but his flirtatious and outwardly personality was only slightly new to her. Jupiter had a similar aroma in his actions the first time they reunited, but she was too dumb to understand them. She still knew that Jupiter's intention was sex with her, but Chimera never acted this way towards her. It made her silently wonder about this brute.

She wouldn't respond to him at first, clearly she was fine because she was getting up and maybe shooting him some angry looks more so of the embarrassment of making the commotion she was trying to avoid. But she looked down at her armor when he mentioned, she usually forgot it even existed until it was time to take it off and everyone kept saying something about it. "Nah, I bought it." Her voice was far from friendly but she wasn't challenging the large brute, though his size wouldn't scare her off from a fight anyway.

She raised a brow to him now that she had picked herself up, "Thought I was alone." She stated, though she was on an unclaimed island so anyone could be here or live here. She had forgotten for a while what it felt like to be alone until just before she stumbled across this brute and though she wouldn't admit it, she didn't miss the feeling of fending for herself and being alone for years. So maybe the brute's company wasn't all that bad, though it may not have appeared that way through her.

"Speech"

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

06-26-2021, 12:18 PM

As she picked herself up, she seemed to be considering where best to hide his body. At least that's what he assumed, based on the scowl that twisted her features. If looks could kill, she would have at the very least maimed him with that glare. He wasn't too concerned with the potential ramifications of hitting on strangers, since he was rather familiar with them by now. His tail swayed against his hocks with amusement when she took a moment to consider the armour she wore, knowing he'd successfully roped her into a conversation of some kind. Even a short chat was better than nothing at all. "Nah, I bought it." she replied, and the foreign twist of her vocals caught his attention. He pointedly ignored the thinly veiled irritation. The phoenix wasn't certain he'd ever heard that accent before, and Fallen God knew he'd seen his fair share of the world in his short life. "Thought I was alone." she added, seemingly rife with dismay.

A low chuckle rumbled through his chest, and he glanced around. The ruins were rather dismal, and there wasn't much appeal for most. "A fair assumption, not many would bother with the swim." he agreed, shifting his weight to balance more of it into leaning against his propped up forepaws. Outside of the potential for entertainment, he wasn't sure why he'd bothered with the swim either. Perhaps there would be leftover alcohol in the stores, or he could find some fun new hallucinogens to pass the time, but only taking the leap would yield results. "What's your name, doll?" he questioned after a brief pause, cerulean gaze tracing the visible portions of her features. There were some interesting markings peeking out from beneath that helmet of hers.

Art by Monster

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

07-27-2021, 12:26 PM
Viper was entirely immune or oblivious to his observations, or admiration. Anything of the sort. She was oblivious to how she made Chimera feel, it would be no different with any man, or anyone perhaps. She didn't understand flirting or anything of that sort of nature. And instead of being taught to see that kind of behavior, Chimera had made her feel what... love was maybe. He showed his better emotions with her at least, there wasn't always anger in the man's heart. But Viper knew nothing about seduction, flirting, or really even being desirable. Somehow she was just enough for Chimera, or at least enough for him to actually like her. He didn't show it in the best of ways, but she knew.

What she caught more of was his little nickname, doll. "You wanna start something?" He wasn't offensive to maybe any other wolf, but Viper was clearly different than any other wolf. His behavior could have been well welcoming to someone who wanted the attention, or maybe put off a stranger that didn't want to be involved amorously. Maybe if she had known him, as much as she knew Chimera, he wouldn't have come off so brutish to her. Viper couldn't help her offensive nature though, even if the man was bigger and potentially stronger than her. Her confidence was really the only thing she had other than her life on the island with Chimera. It had gotten her into heaps of trouble throughout her life, but she never really learned. She stood up to the man, not jumping out at him or anything. Just trying to show her strength, or inner strength at least. Was it admirable? Or was it threatening? Would this end up like her time with Noir?

"Speech"

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-02-2021, 05:38 PM

Flattery seemed to bounce off her armoured hide, and instead of falling victim to his rakish charms she only grew more agitated. One brow rose skeptically as she rounded on him to demand "You wanna start something?" to which he chuckled lightly. She was a spitfire! The strange lilt in her words was an accent that he didn't recognize, and the harsh vowels stood out to him in a way he found himself delighted by. Haunches rippling as he bunched the muscles in his hind limbs, he leapt over the windowsill and padded a few steps closer. There was a lackadaisical sway to his limbs as he eased his way closer, grinning at her. There was a cheery sweep of his banner across tall heels as he came to a standstill a foot or two away. "I wouldn't dream of turning down an opportunity to get up close and personal with a pretty little thing like you, doll." he crooned, crown dropping between his shoulders as he grinned at her.

"I feel I may be at a disadvantage, though. I don't have any protection from those fangs of yours, and I bet you know how to use them quite well." he added with another chuckle, shooting a wink her way. Perhaps he was laying it on a bit thick, but to say he was having fun trying to win her over would be a gross understatement. This was the most entertainment he'd had in quite a while.

Art by Monster

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-10-2021, 01:59 PM
She didn't move away from him when he leapt out of the little broken house and approached her. She was much more confident than she should have been. Nothing about the man scared her.

But somehow when he mentioned, she was pretty, it was maybe a compliment that she never knew she wanted. Chimera made her feel... wanted. Loved in a way. But also she had never had a relationship before him. And anyone looking from the outside in may have never seen it as a relationship. Chimera had slaves that took care of his needs. Needs that Viper was very willing to accept. And she did have some sort of resentment towards him because of the slaves, but it was all feelings she chose to ignore because she was good at that. She only held on to the good things, because her life had been so filled with bad that it was easier to let that stuff go. She didn't want to think of the bad memories or feelings.

Her eyes glanced away from him but quickly returned as his words came to her a little differently now. She still didn't understand what he was doing really. Chimera wasn't really flirty. But if she dug down deep, she would have noticed the brute before her as Jupiter, because Jupiter was very forward with what he expected when they had originally reunited.

It seemed he was accepting her... not offer of a fight. And she wouldn't turn it down. Because fighting, proving her strength was the only other thing she lived for besides Chimera. "I'll take my armor off then." She spoke nearly threatening, like she didn't need the armor to beat him. Her maim was starting to get tougher, and really she only felt a near ghost pain in it. Or sensitivity, something like that. Unlatching two of the straps, she quickly slipped out of the armor, and was ready to face the large, obviously flirtatious man that she was completely naive to.

"Speech"

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-10-2021, 07:38 PM

Yet again, his sly advances bounced off of her armoured hide without sinking in. Tail sweeping over his hocks, the phoenix felt giddy with delight. This was a truly wonderful game, and he was enjoying the hell out of spending his time trying to win her attention. Instead of meeting him halfway with snark, she simply spat that she would take off her armour if it was such a problem for him. He laughed lightly, lifting a paw to make a sweeping gesture of acceptance. "By all means, doll, I'd love to see what you look like under there." he purred salaciously, wicked grin curving across his maw for a moment. He took a few polite steps back, and readied himself while she stripped off her armour. He figured leaving three feet between them would be more than enough, given the difference in their sizes and the simple fact that he had no idea what she would fight like without the protection of that heavy mail.

He kept his head lowered between his shoulders, chin half tucked in preparation to tighten it against his chest and protect his throat. Plush banner tucked tight to his belly, knowing full well she would be likely to aim for his vulnerable parts given her petite stature. He widened his stance, squaring off his limbs to disperse his weight and minimize the odds of being knocked off his paws. Joints bent ever so slightly, readied for quick movements in the coming brawl. "Whenever you're ready, doll." he quipped with a sly grin, peeling his dark lips away from his teeth as he waited for the chance to sink them into her flesh.

Mephistopheles Aman Abraxas vs Viper for Spar

Round 0/2

Size: Extra large

Build: Medium

Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Specialty: N/A

SOMEBODY GO GET THE CORONER, THERE'S BEEN A MISHAP

Art by Monster

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-16-2021, 01:43 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

He had taken a few steps back, allowing himself and her to get ready for the fight. So she was taking it far less serious than any real battle. Maybe he was only testing his skills, or that's what she was considering. She didn't see him as really desiring or enjoying the fight because she simply didn't understand feelings like those. This was just a spar for practice, there was no other real point on her end.

He squared up, getting ready for what she could do to him. His thoughts of her being much smaller were right. For when she came at him, and she did, she immediately went low and attempted to dive in between his front legs, turning slightly to roll onto her side and aim a bite upwards to the front of his Patella from the inside. Her defenses were just instinct, tucking her tail, her legs bent to protect her belly. But she wasn't scared of him or his teeth. She was never scared in battle, even after she received her maim she was ready to fight again. Even while she was in Fireside. All of this was natural for her, and pain wouldn't make her cower or submit. Nothing would.

Walk "Talk"

Viper vs Mephistopheles for Spar
Round 1/2

Size: Small
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

OOC:

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-18-2021, 12:09 AM

Fallen God damn him, the woman was fast. She shot forth like a bolt of lightning, and he instinctively balked like a startled horse. It meant he didn't have time to stop her from sliding neatly between his squared forelimbs, and certainly not the prescience to sidestep to avoid her slender jaws. Her fangs found the meat of his thigh, just above the knee, and he snarled with the sudden pain. He planted his hind right foot, which wouldn't be moving anywhere fast with the woman latched onto his leg like she was. She wasn't shaking her head as though she aimed to maim the limb by tearing through all of the muscle under her teeth, at least not yet. He wasn't going to take any chances, though. The left hindlimb lifted and cocked back quickly, aiming to kick at her head or neck and dislodge her from his leg. He didn't load enough force behind the blow to cave her smaller skull with the blow, but it would certainly be enough to rattle her brain a little. He tightened the tuck of his tail to protect his genitals and underbelly from those fangs, fully aware that she was in perfect position to disembowel or castrate him.

He lowered his forelimbs a little further, and snaked his own head between his forelimbs. Narrowed eyes and scrunched facial muscles would hopefully defend his face from an errant claw blinding him as she reoriented herself or tried to escape. Her tail and limbs had been tucked tightly to her body, but he was limited on options to release her grip on his leg. Jaws parted, searching for one of her heels or buttocks to grab onto and haul her out from under his belly. At the very least, a graze of fangs against her hind legs might dissuade her from sticking around his vulnerable belly for much longer. He wondered if just going limp would work as his next best bet, or if he was big enough to crush her by accident. Auds flat against his skull, he snapped his jaws shut and hoped he had managed to get a grip on her hind left leg, which seemed to be the closest to his questing fangs.

Round 1/2

SOMEBODY GO GET THE CORONER, THERE'S BEEN A MISHAP

Art by Monster

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-19-2021, 10:40 AM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

The brute's leg that she didn't have a hold on came down on her neck just behind her skull forcing her grip off of him if even in a more brutal manner. Nothing that would leave him life long scarred or injured. She squinted lightly while she quickly noticed his tail sweep under him and tuck over his genitals and belly. Of course he may have considered the possibility of her castrating him, but she didn't. And she still didn't, she wasn't fully educated in the ways of men.

She wouldn't ponder long though while she was there under him, which in the few seconds she was questioning his own attacks or defenses, he snapped onto the back of her back left leg. She reacted quickly, attempting to completely flip from her back to her belly even with his grip lodged onto her. She could suffer through the pain, she always did. And if she could get all of her legs back under her, she shoved her back up immediately to attempt to slam into his chest with her back and rump and knock the wind out of him or at least surprise him.

Walk "Talk"

Viper vs Mephistopheles for Spar
Round 2/2

Size: Small
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter

OOC:

Mephistopheles

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

08-22-2021, 01:29 PM

Though his kick landed, it tore her grip away quite roughly and likely did more damage than if he had just left her hold alone. Regardless, he did manage to get his own jaws around her hind left limb, teeth finding purchase around the thin lower portion of the limb, at the centre of her heel. He didn't bite down too roughly, not wanting to break the woman's leg or fracture the bones by accident. So, when she scrambled to settle onto her stomach, the hold was broken and she managed to gather herself with all four limbs beneath herself. No matter, at least she wasn't trying to topple him anymore. However, within a few moments she shot straight upwards, the solid plane of her well muscled back slamming into his belly and chest with little time for him to react. Instinctively, the ventral muscles clenched to lessen the damage of her impact, but the breath was still knocked from his lungs and his stomach clenched dangerously. Was he really going to vomit in the middle of a fight? Thankfully, his lunch stayed safely within his gut, and he sucked in a sharp gasp as he fought the air back into his lungs.

Fine, if that was how she wanted to play this, he would retaliate in turn. A low growl rumbled through his chest, and he sought to drop his weight against her straining muscles. If she wanted to try her luck this way, he'd let her. Joints buckled, muscles bracing in the event he needed to catch himself before crushing her entirely if she crumpled under the sudden weight. He repositioned the tuck of his tail to avoid the consequences of her potentially lashing out as he trapped her beneath his stomach, and threw his weight back towards his hind limbs a bit so he would collapse a little less directly onto her body. Her rump should be poking out ever so slightly, so she could wiggle free with little issue. He wasn't actually trying to crush her, this was mostly a recreation of the fun game of pancaking your siblings that he'd enjoyed in his youth.

Round 2/2

Art by Monster

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-22-2021, 02:08 PM

And the winner is...

Viper

Mephistopheles must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Viper:
Attack Roll: 67
Defense Roll: 25
Agility Roll: 18
Perception Roll: 56
Total: 166
Attack[67] + 30% Bonus[20.10]: 87.10
Defense[25] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 25.00
Agility[18] + 5% Bonus[0.90]: 18.90
Perception[56] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 56.00
Total[187.00] + 25% Bonus[46.75]: 233.75