Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-01-2021, 08:23 AM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis grappled with boredom once again. She really hadn't expected to live this long and the little pirate band was so small she wasn't sure when they'd get the chance to go raiding. Instead she busied herself as she always had, with travel. She worked her way through an estuary in western Boreas, eyeing the birds and imagining catching one for breakfast. It seemed her hawk, Alkali, was thinking the same thing for the bird immediately started to hunt. Pyralis found a nice patch of sun and flopped down for a bit of rest. She knew there was a pack nearby and honestly she was tempted to do some snooping. Maybe after breakfast.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
08-05-2021, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2021, 04:25 PM by Aslaug. Edited 1 time in total.)

Leaving Valhalla wasn't an easy decision to make, that pack has been a place of changes in her life, a place she would never forget. But as days passed, the image of her missing family made her feel like her home was somewhere else, that it was better to leave and find something new, to find something not related to her family at all. Her parents left, her sister left, Nolan was dead. What else would she had to live? To live being in a pack of just family? She needed a fresh start.

And there she wasn't that far from her former pack, she was right into the place she visited first. The estuary. She walked through the humid terrain as her blue eyes lacking any light lurked through, hopping to find food.

"Speak"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-11-2021, 01:55 PM

Pyralis rolled lazily to her feet. She supposed she ought to get up and attempt to be useful but it was hard when you were old. Her joints ached more than they used to and it seemed like her focus was constantly wandering. Pyralis yawned. She started walking to the west when she spied a young woman not far off. Well, well… what was she doing here? Pyralis strolled closer before calling out to the strange woman. "Hello there, what brings you to the Estuary? Looking for anything in particular?" Maybe a little idle chat would help stave off Pyralis' boredom.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
08-17-2021, 08:07 PM

The now loner wolf wasn't able to find any tracks, nothing that could drive her to a potential meal. Luckily she was now an expert hunter and she wasn't as helpless as when she first came to Boreas. So with confidence in her chest she kept looking, not wishing to give up, not wanting to risk a hungry night.

There she finally spotted movement ahead, ears pinned and she lowered her body in a second. But instead of a prey animal, an old woman was instead into view. She stood up smiling at them. "I was trying to hunt. And you?" She asked back as her blue eyes rested into the elder's form.

"Speak"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
08-19-2021, 06:54 PM

Pyralis grinned slowly at the younger woman. "You could say that I am hunting as well, but not for prey." She stretched and then strode toward Aslaug, her tail raised high in a show of confidence. Pyralis' hawk companion circled above her as she stopped a few feet from the other woman. "Judging by your scent you're a loner. It must be hard living alone like this, especially with winter coming. As it happens, I'm out looking for brave and skilled wolves for a band. Wolves that enjoy adventure and a good brawl. My name is Pyralis. What's yours?"

In all honestly Pyralis had been planning to spend the day lazing about but now that she'd seen the lone wolf out hunting she figured it was worth a shot to see if she could gather another member into the pirate's fold.