An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
08-06-2021, 08:41 PM

She did not give him a response, and Azure assumed it was because the only response to come to mind was one Az wouldn't want to hear. It frustrated him how silent she could get, but he supposed it was better then backsliding into a subservient 'yes, you're highness' which likely would have annoyed him further. As if things couldn't get any worse, the fisher showed no sign of escaping once he was safe upon her shoulders. Az could swear he could see murder in those beady eyes every time they met his gaze, but the critter had taken to Hana. She gave the fisher a lick on the nose and Azure responded by pushing off the rock and turning away. Jealous of a damn weasel, could he fall any lower?

"Bean." Az replied, unamused. Wonderful. He lay his head back and watched the clouds above, wondering what he'd done to deserve such punishment. "Very well. Bean-" He emphasized the name with something akin to disgust. "- can stay in your den with you for now, if you don't mind his company. My father has made you my responsibility, so I'll be staying outside your den for the next little while with Lilith and Diablo." Sleeping in the autumn weather and rain was not something he was looking forward to, but there were too many variables to leave to chance. Between Hana who might wander too far, her Keepers who may have been apart of his mother's capture, and Sparrow who was a huge unknown and likely would wonder where her koi-wolf had gone. "Will it bother you to have me so close? I can ask Mortis instead, if you'd prefer, as long as someone is here to keep watch." Still trying to toe the line between giving her freedom and taking it away, at least from what Azure remembered, Hana genuinely liked his brother.  

"Speech"

[/b][/color]

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
08-06-2021, 09:17 PM

Hanako knew what she was doing and felt a smug sense of satisfaction as Azure turned away with a grimace. Despite the dynamic of the situation, she liked that he got jealous over a fisher of all things, that he loved her enough that something as silly as this would get beneath his skin. If he wanted to kiss her again she would happily go along with it, after all it wasn't like she'd even protested the first time. But he was a gEntLemAN. Ugh, like this situation needed to be any more difficult to traverse.

She glanced over at the wide expanse of his shoulders as he remained standing with his back to her, suddenly quite interested in the sky above. He didn't seem very keen on the name but she'd figured as much, it was kind of the point really, and she found herself suppressing a smile as he rolled the world around on his tongue. Like it tasted nasty. There was a charm to his grump, especially when she knew he didn't really mean anything by it. Force of habit and the fact he had a reputation to maintain, all very important manly things.

She wasn't surprised to hear he intended to lurk around her den for the foreseeable future. It should have annoyed her since she still was very much sulky about it all, even if Bean had helped lighten the mood a little, but she found herself wondering what he made of his Father's decision. Was he happy to use it as an excuse to remain close? Before she could properly dwell on that he ventured on, bringing up his brother as an alternative overseer if she preferred.

Hanako did not and her twisted expression said as much, not that Azure could see from where he stood.

"No. I don't want Mortis. He-" She let out an ugh and her shoulders slumped so suddenly poor little Bean almost lost his balance. She paced forward a little, wondering why bad things always happened on beaches. "We don't talk any more. Haven't for ages. We had a falling out and he just...replaced me like I was nothing. Another koi too, Hikaru. I guess you haven't met him?

Being turned down was bad enough, but her mind tended to shove that aside in favour of narrowing in on how easily he'd forgotten her. Like she was nothing, not even worth a passing sniff.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
08-06-2021, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2021, 09:59 PM by Nyx. Edited 40 times in total.)

Azure expected her to argue and complain that she'd have someone watching over her den at all, but to eventually agree that Mortis as her guard was the better option. Less like prison, more like.. a slumber party, Az assumed. He did not like to think of what his brother and his friend did when they were together, but Mortis was soft and warm enough that he assumed it involved a platonic cuddle or two.

It surprised him to hear they'd had a falling out - who ever had a falling out with Mortis? His brother was the most annoyingly likeable wolf Az knew. Mortis offended no one, always aimed to make those around him happy no matter the cost. "What happened?" He asked, frowning over his shoulder at her. Azure hadn't been back in the Armada long, but he'd not yet seen another koi-wolf. "Replaced? Are you sure? Mortis isn't the type to throw away one friend for another, he hoards and collects them in a stupid cuddle puddle of love, or whatever." Azure genuinely loved his brother, but damnit if Mortis' empathy and charisma wouldn't always be a subtle reminder that the other heir had qualities that could earn him the throne, too. "I haven't heard of a Hikaru, but I seriously doubt he's stupid enough to think he could take your place."

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
08-06-2021, 10:25 PM

It wasn't a story she cared to retell, she hadn't been at her best at the time and was addled with the hormones of her first heat, but the fallout had been horrendous. She faintly remembered the last words she'd uttered to him, biting and frustrated, backed into a corner and forced to lash out.  What was it she'd even said? Something about things changing, friendships unable to weather the storm and her wanting to be left out of their love fest. Not her finest moment but... Maybe she had a bit of Azure in her too, maybe she too tended to lash out when hurt.

"It all just..." She raised a paw to swipe at her nose.

It was unpleasant to linger upon, painted grey by the passage of time and yet she felt no desire to sugar coat it either.  Common sense told her not to tell Azure about the sort of kiss, but why not? It was literally nothing, Hanako had just given Bean a lick, and yet Mortis had freaked out like she'd tried to eat his tongue. Beyond all the negative feelings she idly found herself feeling a little giddy at the thought of Azure getting jealous, of him doing something about it. But she was quick to shoo that aside and reminded herself she was mad at him. Really.

"So we were fishing on the beach and he was in one of his sulky moods, so I just gave him a peck on the cheek. It wasn't a big deal but he really blew it out of proportion and tried to make it into something it just wasn't." She could have handled that, it was something Azure did quite often it seemed. But it was what he did next that bothered her most of all. "We didn't talk for a bit and he got all cosy with Hikaru, to fill in the space I guess. The next time we spoke he got so upset with me he started yelling at me and ripped out his feathers, said something about being done with everything. He left the Armada for a while, think he only recently got back."

She finished, not feeling any better now that she'd gotten it all out. Her life was a series of messes, each more complicated than the last. Bean seemed thoroughly unimpressed by their conversation and settled back down.

"I know he'll try to make up and I just, don't want to deal with that. I want you here, not him."

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-06-2021, 11:28 PM

Azure had the faintest suspicion that the casual way she brought up kissing his brother was meant to make him react, and he indulged her only with his eyes. Shifting slowly he turned to face her, absorbing the information and restraining himself enough that she could at least make it through the story uninterrupted. It seemed there should have been more to the story, but then again Hana wasn't exactly the most reasonable wolf when it came to rejection. She'd leaned on Az and he'd shifted away - that one small action had destroyed their friendship. Why would it be unreasonable to believe that she'd kissed Mortis and that their relationship too had broken, because his brother did not return the affection? Azure sighed, trying to ignore the jealousy that flared at the thought. No, He reminded himself. Mortis did not betray me, if he had, Hanako would not be so angry.

He knew he had to say something in reply, but it was difficult to think of a response that wouldn't fracture their current delicate and friendly conversation. After a few more moments of silence he lifted a paw, wiping it across his face in exhaustion. "If I didn't know better, I'd think that you enjoyed frustrating me." He accused miserably. "I'd apologize for my brother, but I don't blame him for overreacting." After all, Azure had made his affections for Hana quite clear and Mortis would be stupid to think that the more volatile heir was that forgiving.

Azure took in a breath, watching her with a calculating eye. He stepped one paw forward, and then another until he'd reached where Hana was pacing. That stupid rodent still clung to her pelt, and he reached toward it to casually flick it off her shoulder. The fisher hissed but skittered backwards as it was bid. Before she could complain of his treatment of the fish thief, Azure leaned downward so his head came to rest against her shoulder and neck. "Don't kiss my brother anymore." He warned softly. Whether or not Hana was on the outs with Mortis, Azure felt better staking his claim out loud.

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-07-2021, 01:29 PM

His silence spoke volumes. A tenseness settled in the line of Azure's shoulders and though Hanako could not see his face she knew he was glaring, his gaze overcast and stormy. She stepped forward a little, hoping to at least catch a glimpse of his lips pulled taut and brows furrowed, but he was quick to swipe at his face with a paw. As though to sweep it all away and replace it with a stern poker face. Though he was always handsome no matter what expression he wore, Hanako found that his passions were always so much more alluring. Even if it wasn't always good Azure always had something to give, things she could take and keep for herself. That and for all he'd put her through it only seemed fair that she play hard to get, to push his buttons and get some much-needed satisfaction.

But it seemed as though he already knew that and was able to follow her train of thought without even looking at her. Oops.

"It's a good thing you know better then." She said innocently and swayed a little on the spot as her tail wagged for a beat or two.

Hanako was honestly a little surprised Azure did not think ill of Mortis for reacting that way, but upon closer inspection she supposed it made sense. The Fatalis had spent his whole life competing against his brother, their personalities and views so starkly different that conflicts were bound to arise, and yet it seemed as though they could agree on this. That in overreacting Mortis had inadvertently acknowledged Azure's claim and backed off, taken the path of least resistance.

It was so...Mortis that the koi felt a little foolish for having not thought about this till now. Not that it made her feel any better about it all, Hanako was a woman scorned.

He stepped close then, shooing off Bean so he could drape himself over the junction of her neck. She felt the rumble of his words settle deep in her chest and though the words were obvious, perhaps even a little insulting, she found herself savouring his intent all the same. It was hard to cling onto the shreds of her frustration when he was so close like this, willing to take the lead and act as he ought to that night one year ago.

"I won't. If you'll kiss me instead." She pulled away, all smug and glib, her smile unapologetic.  She had no intention of just handing it over, if this was what he wanted. Man had to work for her attention. And you know...playing hard to get was the least he deserved to put up with, all things considering.

"Doesn't really change anything though, I'm still mad at you." She announced, raising a paw to flick off the dirt caught beneath her claws.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-07-2021, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2021, 02:58 PM by Azure. Edited 1 time in total.)

This woman would be the death of him. Hanako's challenging words stirred something within him and for a fleeting moment Azure considered denying her. It was an ingrained habit by this point not to give in to her affection, for it had always been something that he assumed she'd sold and not gifted to him. That he'd bought the consent of her Keepers and that it was enough for Hana even though it was not enough for Az. This was different - Hanako was as free as.. well, as free as she deserved in that moment. While he knew better then to think the koi-wolf had no ulterior motive, Azure was not about to make the same mistake twice.

There was the issue of their dynamic, however, and Azure was not willing to give up his control not even to her. He pushed forward as she pulled back, pressing his teeth gently against her neck just below her ear. The scent of her filled him, natural and familiar and not at all the dangerous temptation it had been that day on the beach. "I'm still mad at you, too." He whispered into her ear, slowly working his muzzle lower down her neck toward her throat. Hanako's taunting would not be unmatched, and Azure intended to make her work for it just as she dared him to. "I'm afraid you'll have to ask nicer." He nibbled gently at her skin between words, his sabers pressing tighter against her neck with each nip - a deadly reminder of the position she'd put herself in. "You can start with a 'please'."

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-07-2021, 04:04 PM

Out of instinct Hanako stilled when she felt the press of his teeth against the back of her neck. It would have been so easy for him to break the skin and make her bleed, but beyond the possessive edge she felt a tenderness there, like he would never ever hurt her if he could help it. If she didn't push him too far. The line of his muzzle skimmed down to meet her ear, lingering there as the deep timbre of his voice sunk beneath her skin, cementing his intent in place so she would never forget. As if he hadn't already made that crystal clear, but she saw his play for what it was; he was rising to her unspoken challenge. Hanako thrummed in anticipation, she'd always enjoyed the chase and in part it was why she liked to run and fish.

He brushed his way lower, lingering at the soft dip of her throat where her pulse began to pick up.

"I'm sure you are." She said casually, rather blasé, as though completely unaffected. Hanako had a better poker face than Azure did, a skill that was coming in handy as of then.

Bean decided he'd had enough of perching upon her back, or being the involuntary third wheel, and clambered off her back onto the rock. Where he was quick to reach for the half-eaten fish once more. Hanako spared him a side glance but didn't have the mind to think much else of it. Azure's following words came as no surprise, she knew he wouldn't take her challenge lying down and if anything she was pleased to find he was being quite agreeable. That he was acting as she thought he would, familiar in a safe kind of way, like this was how things should be. Would be if all had gone to plan. She hummed softly, almost wistful, not at all surprised that this was something she was into. A feeling that Azure was more than able to provide and satiate.

"Whatever happened to giving me whatever I wanted? Within reason." She asked with an arched brow, pulling back so she could get a good look at his face. She stepped away again, determined to be a pest despite the fact her neck felt markedly cold. Like something was missing. Asking nicely was something she was capable of, it wasn't a bother but really did he deserve her compliance? Hanako wasn't convinced.

She offered him a side glance. "Hmm, maybe I'm not in the mood right now."

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-07-2021, 04:49 PM

There was a certain frustration in the way she continued to fight him, though it felt similar to a deep gnawing hunger then any sort of anger he'd known. Azure found surprisingly that while he wanted to punish this teasing retaliation that he also wanted to encourage it. Each new word she spoke left complicated combinations of emotion behind within him, and Azure had to remind himself to be careful not to push too far. Hanako did not smell of fear, and while she wore her practiced poker face he knew it was not disgust nor hesitation she was hiding from him. That knowledge was enough to allow him to advance further, for as long as he thought she might be enjoying the game as much as he was.

Her pulling back lit a fire in his chest and he eyed his frustratingly beautiful koi-wolf with hunger. Azure should have known she'd not give in so easily, not his Hana who'd hardly had to work a day in her life to get what she wanted. He circled her as she backed off, pressing into her space just enough that she might feel his presence but withholding his touch. "You admitted to me already that you don't know what you want." He reminded her, the corner of his lip twitching in the barest of smiles. "Is it so unbelievable that I might make that decision for you?" Az crept closer, his adrenaline surging as his body responded to her withdrawal by preparing for the chase. His voice grew darker, that gnawing in his chest growing as he closed the distance. "You used to like when I made your decisions for you, has that changed along with your mood?"

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-07-2021, 05:47 PM

Hanako didn't even bother to spare a glance his way as Azure circled her; a dark shape in her periphery as she feigned disinterest. But try as she might, there was no denying the gravity of his presence, how tension lingered in the space between. Drawn out by each thudding step Azure took as he maintained his distance and drank in the sight of her from all angles. She liked the attention, a lot. Not as a slab of meat to be gawped at, but a prize that had to be earned, something she believed Azure was capable of if he kept putting in the work. It wasn't as if she was asking for much...not really.

He was quick to remind her of what she'd said, using her words as ammunition to prove his point and shift the scales in his favour. This wasn't so much of a tug of war, rather a pointed debate where they were ultimately making the same point but insistent on phrasing it a certain way.  But he was right, it wasn't unbelievable at all and they both knew where Hanako's heart and interests laid. She was just being stubborn, pedantic and a bit of a tease. Caving now felt too close to giving in and Hanako really was a sore loser.

"Did I say that? Hmm, I don't remember. " She made an exaggerated show of tapping her chin with a paw, as though she'd even thought about it for longer than a second."And say, hypothetically of course, I deferred to your judgement, what would it be?"

Her ears perked a little as he drew even closer, his words pressing as she turned to face him to meet him in the middle. No more looking away, she'd face him head on and see what he made of it. With him this close if she turned to flee she knew he'd be hot on her heels, his breath close enough she felt the warmth of it against her face.

"Maybe." His solid questions were met with half-arsed, wishy-washy responses. A little poke and a prod here and there, followed by something a bit more substantial to keep him interested. "Perhaps you should try it out, refresh my memory." He smile was sweet, innocent, like butter wouldn't melt.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-07-2021, 07:27 PM

Hana was playing her part well, offering him just enough to keep Azure interested but unsatisfied. It occurred to him how quickly they'd shifted from two near-strangers standing on an obsidian sand beach, and wondered where the energy had come from. Being enticed this way was not something he was used to, but he'd felt the draw of her from the moment they'd met. There was the faint worry that perhaps Hana was just this way with everyone, and that whether she'd hated Azure or not that it was not unlike her to play and flirt along but... he tried to tell himself he was wrong, and that this change of attitude was for him alone.

"My judgement is that you want me as much as I want you, no matter how coy you try to play it or how angry you may be." He began, giving her his undivided attention as she turned to face him head on. There was so little space between them that he'd need only to lean in to touch her, but still he resisted. "I think you want that kiss much more then you're letting on, but I'm not going to give it to you until you ask nicely." One paw lifted, aiming to touch a single claw to the underside of her chin.

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-07-2021, 08:22 PM

Azure hit the nail right on the head. At this point he was just stating the obvious, waiting for Hanako to stop delaying the inevitable, but where was the fun in that? In maintaining this sort of stalemate it was easy to forget the reality of the situation, the roiling frustrations and regrets that lingered just beneath the surface, drowned out by all else. She'd started this back and forth, but Hanako knew full well that Azure had the power to put an end to it, that he seemed to appreciate some degree of resistance but not too much. It was a thin line to walk, something Hanako was accustomed to, if not a tad rusty from disuse.

She let out a withering sigh, the very picture of melodrama, only to drop the facade with her next breath. She looked up at him, painfully aware of the distance between them and felt a sharp tug in her chest. This was how it should have been so long ago, why did it take a year apart and a "betrayal" to push them together like this? She shoved the past aside, not wanting to deal with it for the time being and instead focused on the now. She was so close to getting what she wanted and the thought of submitting to him wasn't off-putting at all. It was inevitable really, the earliest foundation of their relationship. Some things were just meant to be.

Waiting a beat, Hanako's heart fluttered in her chest, anticipation mounted with each second feeling like an eternity.

"Azure, kiss me. Please. "

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-08-2021, 12:20 AM

He hadn't needed to push much further, for eventually Hana gave in. At her over-dramatic sigh he flexed his paw, smoothly running his claw along the underside of her chin until it met the open air. The motion was both a playful warning and encouragement, and he tilted his head to the side to eye her expectantly when her silence continued. It felt like an eternity staring quietly into her fire-framed eyes before she spoke again, and while briefly he considered denying her... Azure did not have the strength of will to continue the game.

They were already so close that he could feel her breath, it was only a short distance to lean in before his lips touched hers. He moved quickly as if to kiss her as hard as he had on the beach, but as soon as he felt her his lips grew soft. His wide paw shifted to wrap around the back of her smaller neck and clenched to grasp upon her fur and pull her tighter to him. He may have not always been so good with words, but he threw everything into displaying to her the intensity of his need and possession, and how much he'd missed her in their year apart.

When Az pulled away he could not bring himself to step back, and merely shifted so his forehead would press against hers. His breath came in short, rapid bursts and his chest heaved. Already he wanted to steal another, and another after that, but what fun would that be? She had only asked nicely for one.  

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-08-2021, 07:30 AM

Hanako tipped up her chin as he grazed the underside of her muzzle with a lone claw. Perhaps someone else might've interpreted the action as demeaning, something she ought to pull away from and rebuff, but Hanako did no such thing. The gentle pressure of his touch lingered on her skin long after he pulled away, tingling and warm, as though she needed proof that it had happened at all. The tone of their encounter had shifted wildly from the start and though things felt so very different in the moment, Hanako knew it wouldn't last forever, that the tide would soon wash all their problems back in.

But Hanako was oddly fine with that, she'd always been a here and now sort of girl. Happy to do as she pleased and ignore the consequences till it was too late. It was Azure who was so insistent on facing reality, not her.

She leaned in close, eagerly meeting him in the middle as their lips pressed together. He wasn't quite so demanding or as pushy as before, but there was still plenty left for him to give and as always Hanako was always happy to accept whatever affections he passed her way. Even if it wasn't exactly healthy, maybe even especially. A pleased little hum purred in the back of her throat as Hanako kissed him back, sweet and pliant, agreeable to whatever he wanted, offering it all with the only expectation that he take it for himself. And that he did, he was quick to pull her in even closer with a paw draped over her neck. Possessive and needy, just how she liked him.

By the time he pulled back Hanako's pale cheeks were a little flushed, her breathing airy. If he thought she might plead for more then Azure had another thing coming. She'd given him this, but the floodgates were still firmly closed, Azure had not won just yet. She pulled away, her gaze cautious as she looked back, as though suddenly aware of what they'd been doing.

"We shouldn't, someone might see. " She said, as if that even mattered.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-08-2021, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2021, 04:38 PM by Azure. Edited 2 times in total.)

He had been so lost in the intoxication of her presence that Az'd forgotten where they were. The fisher - Bean, Az remembered with annoyance - watched them judgmentally while he chewed upon the remainder of the fish, but aside from that they were alone. Sure, any member of the Armada could wander by and catch them but really, what did their opinions matter to Azure? "Who cares?" He breathed. "Let them catch us, let them find out to whom you belong." Az moved to nuzzle the top of her head with his own, fighting against the urge to return to her soft lips.

After seasons fighting against his desires and a long year apart, the possessive Fatalis struggled to let her go. "Unless of course," He teased darkly, rubbing his muzzle in her fur so lightly that it tickled his short whiskers. "you're ashamed of me."  The idea was laughable to him, at least. Who could possibly be ashamed to be caught in the arms of a prince? "Or perhaps, there's another wolf here who's caught your eye, and you don't want him to know?" He tightened the grip he had on the back of her neck as if the thought may have annoyed him, though his teasing smile was there in his voice.  

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-08-2021, 05:23 PM

Hanako really struggled to suppress her smile. That was exactly the sort of response she'd been fishing for and hearing the rumble of his voice utter those words was a sweet victory, like honey upon her tongue. The possessive edge to his voice filled Hanako with a sense of satisfaction she hadn't felt in a long time, there was no shame in belonging to him, if anything it was what she'd wanted from the start. Finally, it was all coming together. Her eyes fluttered closed and as he moved to rest his head atop hers she offered the side of his muzzle a quick lick, not quite a kiss but an obvious show of affection all the same.

She parted her lips to give back a witty retort, but Azure continued, cutting her off as though something had just occurred to him. In the back of her throat she made a soft hm sound, encouraging him to continue though she knew he'd go on regardless. Ashamed? She exhaled a puff of air from her nose, finding that notion just as laughable as Azure did. And then instead of leaving it at that he doubled down, suggesting she had some secret lover hidden somewhere in the Armada. She pulled away a touch, but didn't get far at all as Azure still held a firm grip on the back of her neck. If she really wanted it would have been easy to dip out of the way but instead she found herself tugging back a little as though to struggle, making the fur on her neck catch enough to make her skin prickle. It kind of hurt but she didn't mind.

But above all else, she should have known he wouldn't take such a comment laying down. He would never let a challenge, no matter how slight, pass by unacknowledged. Good.

"Oh yes I'm terribly ashamed of you. Can't even stand to look at you." She said, as she looked up at him head on.  Happily in his hold. "No, I don't have eyes for anyone else here. If anything I'm quite happy you've grown the balls to do something about us. Wouldn't complain either if you kept it up. If you can."

And then she dipped out of his hold, tucking her head down as she stood at full height and shook off her coat. Casual as could be.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-08-2021, 06:51 PM

Az felt the pressure against his paw as she shuffled back but did not yield to her. His claws pressed against her skin and may have even cut shallow pricks into her, but to Hana's credit she did not flinch. It was surprisingly unexpected, Hana had such a delicate air about her that he'd always doubted she could handle any sort of pain no matter how slight. It was why he did not entertain the idea of giving her fighting lessons, and why (he assumed) she'd acted like he'd mauled her when he dared to lay a paw upon her muzzle that day on the beach. It was a dangerous realization for the sadist - that he might be able to get away with a little harm - but Az acknowledged how new this all still was to them and resigned himself to tucking the thought away to entertain another day. Too much too soon.

Azure dared to smile at her near-sarcastic reply, pleased that he could take comfort in knowing she was not in fact ashamed to be his. Not that it'd have made much sense to him if she was, but, Hana could be odd at times and acted in ways that confused him often. Her next words held the same challenge they had had before their kiss, and he found himself considering stealing another to prove that yes, thank you, he could keep it up, but then she was gone and had escaped his grasp. "You are a wicked temptress." He accused bitterly, taking the opportunity to roam his gaze across her body as she gave a casual shake of her coat. A sigh pulled from his lips, still watching her like she was the only woman in the world. "And I am so very weak willed."

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-08-2021, 07:15 PM

For a moment she wondered whether he'd try and seize her once more, but he seemed content with drinking in the sight of her. No doubt noting the elegance of her frame, the way she'd grown into a woman's body with the white of her fur as soft as freshly fallen snow. And to his credit, Azure was no slouch either. Whilst-from what Hanako had heard anyway- Zee had suffered and wilted during her absence the same could not be said for Azure. He was rougher around the edges, his fur coarser than she recalled and marred with faint burn marks.

"You think?" She asked, turning on the spot so he could get a better look before dipping into a smug little curtsey. She'd always been a performer, just never really thought about it till now. "Maybe you just bring it out in me. And don't say that like it's a bad thing, we all have our vices Azure. "

It wasn't really something she'd thought about, personal reflection wasn't something she did for obvious reasons, but if pushed she'd be able to name a few off the top of her head. Knowing that she sat quite happily at the top of his list made her feel awfully special.

"I'm weak for you." She murmured, her voice dipping low as she peered up at him, intent on poking him one last time.

And then she turned, cooing gently for Bean to follow her back in her den.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

08-08-2021, 08:44 PM

Oh, no, he could not let her get away with this. Hanako spun, showing off her body to him and only making the fact that she was no longer in arms reach that much more annoying. It did do something to help reinflate his ego that she admitted it might have been his influence that drew it out of her, that it was for him alone that she acted this way.. but the memory of that pirate and how she wanted Hanako to be her 'lust' still boiled somewhere below the surface. "As long as I'm the only one you're weak for." He gave back, magnetized by her gaze.

And then she was turning away and that damn fisher was hot on her heels. Azure snorted in surprise, stood stunned, and then bolted forward to cut off her escape with the length of his body. "If you keep pushing and pulling," He warned, looking down at his Koi-wolf with an expression that was as fond as it was dangerous. "you'll soon see how much I enjoy the chase. Careful, Hana." He leaned in to her, giving her a soft kiss upon the cheek that did not match the threat of his words. "You are dismissed, now." Backing from the entrance to her den he waved a paw to beckon her in before she could do something stupid that would make him want to follow.

"Speech"

Hanako

"Helen of Koi"

Loner

Beginner Hunter (0)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

08-08-2021, 09:18 PM

Azure was quick to cut Hanako off, looming over her as he blocked off the den's entryway. For a moment she feared she'd pushed her luck too far, there was only so much a man like him could tolerate before he finally snapped. His intent seemed threatening at first glance, sharp and pointed like the sabres that jutted from his muzzle, but his fondness for her cast a long shadow that easily extended into his words and expression. Though she struggled to exactly pinpoint how he felt for her overall, enveloped by both the good and bad, displeasure was no doubt the furthest thing from his mind.

He pushed on and it was just as Hanako had assumed earlier;simply put he was a hunter by nature.

"Mmm, I hope so." Was all she said, keeping it short and sweet.

She leaned up again to meet the kiss, willing to indulge in his greed one more time since he was playing along quite nicely. His grumpiness and resentments had been shelved, cast aside, and Hanako was in no hurry for him to get all high-strung and serious again. To bring up her betrayal and carelessness, as though it wasn't a thing Fatalis' liked to blow wildly out of proportion. Drama kings that they were.

Insisting that he was still in charge he soon dismissed her, earning a sly little look from Hanako as she turned from him and swished her tail just so. They were done for now and left with much to think on. How different would things be from here on out? Hanako just didn't know.