size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-17-2021, 05:13 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn breathed a sigh of relief as they entered the base of the canyon. For one thing they were out of the forest and for another the sun was starting to break free of the clouds. Pale beams of sun filtered in through the top of the canyon bouncing across taupe gray, rocky walls. A turquoise river winded its way through the bottom of the canyon. She watched the water move swiftly along for a moment before stopping to get herself a quick drink. Jynn sat down heavily on the river bank. "Well, I'm glad to finally get here. You said you've been here before? Know of a good place to shelter? Maybe we can spend the night here and check out the big garden west of here in the morning?"

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
08-20-2021, 11:56 AM
Duchess joined Jynn as she took a drink of water, taking a few laps herself. She asked if she had been here before, "Yeah, I've been here. The river here was frozen though the last time." Her eyes scanned the high cliff sides of the canyon above them, she remembered seeing the trees at the top when she was here with Indigo. The sky was darkening though, and she was able to get just a little better look of the area around the canyon with the little more light that she had.

"The canyon has had residents before and I'm guessing a few strays more recently. So I bet we can find a fire pit and some old supplies to set a fire for the night. In one of the caves along the edge here." Her nose pointed to the canyon side where there were a few ledges to the caverns and caves.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-24-2021, 04:35 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn followed Duchess' line of sight toward some abandoned caverns and caves. She nodded. "Sounds good to me!" Jynn spied a path leading up and she began to follow it. The winding switchback lead up and up until she found herself on a broader ledge that boasted a few shallow caverns. Jynn trotted over to the edge, peering down at the river below and admiring the view before she turned around and entered the nearest cavern. There were scraps of broken clay bowls and several sticks. "What do you think of this place? If its no good we can take the sticks with us and see what else the canyon has to offer."