Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-21-2021, 04:04 PM

Viper hadn't slept well through the night when the slave girl had ended up sharing her's and Chimera's bed. As the moments went by, she just swirled with more anger. When she fell asleep, her eyes would rip open in a rage even though she just laid there next to Chimera like nothing was wrong.

She waited all the way up until the morning and Chimera got up to start his duties around the island and even then, she waited for Aliana to stir to get up to start her own duties. Viper hadn't necessarily been feeling well in pregnancy, but she did well to hide it. She still went on her runs, she was losing weight because of how much she was exerting herself and not eating. She usually slept in some compared to what her everyday life was before. But she never let the little demons stop her from what she wanted. If that was to run or to hunt or fight, she would still go ahead.

When she heard Aliana get up from the bed, she stirred herself before rising pretty abruptly and moving towards her in the mouth of the den. With an all too familiar glare, she went to push her with her chest outside of the den, following her whether they made contact or not. "I thought you knew I didn't want you here." She spoke in a near growl. Honestly she hadn't minded Aliana all that much. She took care of the den, did her only little thing usually. It was easy for her to ignore Chimera having sex with her if she ever noticed. But she had made it pretty clear, at least in her mind, that she wanted Chimera to herself on a personal level. If not to Aliana, than to Chimera. She didn't know how true that was, but it was how she felt and she felt like she had already put that point across.

"Viper"

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
08-21-2021, 04:45 PM

In stark contrast to Viper, Aliana had never slept better than she did her first night sharing a bed with Chimera. It reminded her of the nap they'd taken out in the rainstorm, just the two of them, cuddled together with his bulk keeping her safe and warm. She had never dared in all her wildest dreams to have a wolf own her who also cared about her, but she'd found it in Chimera. And beyond even all of that, she was free—free! Now her life here on the island with Chimera was entirely by her own choice, and although it had been an easy one for her to make, the deep meaning it had to her didn't get lost in translation. She respected Chimera, cared for him, and wanted to remain his forever. Her sleep had been deep and dreamless curled up next to the giant wolf with her jaguar pelt blanket, a smile on her face the entire night.

When morning came, she'd felt Chimera stir and rise to begin his duties, the motion of his body rousing her from sleep as a lovely reminder of where she was. Ordinarily her internal clock would have had her up by now as well, but something about sleeping next to his big, warm body had made it so easy to want to sleep in. With a yawn, Aliana stretched and slid from beneath her blanket, moving out to the common area to get a drink from the water basin before heading for the door to begin her day. That was, until she heard the abrupt chaos of Viper scrambling to push her way into the monochrome fae, bumping Ali with her chest the same way she had when they'd first met. Ali gasped in surprise as she stumbled back, but didn't lose her footing, ending up half-in and half-out of the den.

She fixed Viper with startled, confused eyes. The heavily pregnant woman wasted no time in letting her know exactly what her issue was. In a shocking display of vocabulary control, Viper growled out that she didn't want Aliana here. Ali's ears folded back to her head, some of her naturally submissive personality showing through—until she remembered that she was no longer a slave bound to Viper's commands. Still holding her ears pinned back, Ali dared to keep eye contact with Viper while she steeled her nerves against the aggressive woman. "I'm sorry if I've caused you any offense, Viper. That wasn't my intention," she began, trying to be as diplomatic as possible. She didn't have to be subservient anymore, but that didn't mean she was looking for conflict either. "But I belong to Chimera, not you, and I will remain with Chimera as that is his desire. If that"—she paused to find the right word—"displeases you, perhaps it would be best to discuss it with him. Now if you'll excuse me..."

Dipping her head to Viper, Aliana turned to finish exiting the den and begin her day's chores, perhaps unwisely turning her back on Viper. She believed the conversation to be finished, and she really didn't want to get into a heated discussion that might cause undue stress to Viper. Regardless of what she thought of the savage woman, those were Chimera's puppies inside her, and she could never bring herself to do anything to negatively impact any part of the wolf she was bound to.

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
08-21-2021, 06:01 PM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

It irritated Viper as Aliana went from submissive to relaxed, and her apology almost went unheard. None of her words meant anything to Viper, especially while she was nearly blindly rageful. She didn't see this as a Chimera problem, she saw this as an Aliana problem. She didn't feel like she had to settle anything with Chimera and instead with Aliana. She didn't really have an issue with Chimera sleeping with other women, slaves or not, as long as she was the most important woman in his life. Which wasn't exactly true, Siren was.

Aliana turned her back on Viper which, yeah wasn't the best of ideas. But it wasn't what set Viper off. Viper would have went after her either way and didn't intentionally take any advantage for Aliana's back towards her. She thrust forward outside of the den, leaping up in attempt to come down on the center of Aliana's withers with her front paws, her back legs straying along Aliana's right hip and her back paws wanting to find the ground. Her jaw opened wide to come down as well and aim to grab hold of the back of her scruff. But she was mostly just trying to push her down into the dirt rather than rip her to shreds.

Walk "Talk"

Viper vs Aliana for Dominance
Round 1/?

Size: Small
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tusk armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Chain mail
Companion 1: Tibetan Mastiff, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Cooperative

OOC:

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

08-21-2021, 06:58 PM
Aliana heard Viper coming after her, but her brain didn't register what her ears were hearing until it was too late. The sound of paws beating the ground, then silence as the older woman flung herself through the air in a manner no sane pregnant wolf should be doing. Ali yelped in surprise when she felt Viper's weight come crashing down on her, knocking her down. The pregnant fae's distended belly gave her enough room that Viper's hind legs couldn't make as good contact with her hips to fully take her down, allowing Ali to scurry out from beneath Viper in a panic, but not before she felt teeth graze along her back while she retreated.

She collapsed to the ground a couple of feet away, scrambling back to her paws to round on Viper with a look of shock and horror. She saw the wild fury in Viper's green eyes but couldn't possibly register why she was so angry. "Viper, stop! The puppies!" she begged of the incensed she-wolf, glancing down to Viper's swollen stomach. Ali backed up a couple of paces, trying to put space between her and her aggressor. She didn't want to fight, didn't even know how to. Her whole life had been drilled into submission that retaliation in any form felt wrong. But retaliating against a pregnant fae, that felt even worse! "Are you insane?! You're going to harm your own children!" Wide aquamarine eyes pleaded with the insane woman to find sense. She was needlessly putting her own children's safety at risk!

Aliana vs Viper for Dominance
Round 1/2
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Healer & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Aliana"

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-21-2021, 07:15 PM

Aliana was able to get back free of Viper, back up and insisting she needed to stop before she hurt her babies. And while she had discussed an importance to Chimera about how she wanted his pups, this was far more important than their safety. She wouldn't say that out loud but it was true through her thoughts.

Just like Dalila showing more back away than fight, that didn't help the situation. At least Dalila fought back a little, Aliana was almost refusing to fight. Without responding to anything she had said, Viper went forward again, her front paws hopping off the ground and attempting to force Aliana down on her right side by knocking her above and below her shoulder while she twisted her body to get that angle but also to twist it back with strength. At the same time her jaws opened yet again to try and latch on right between her paws at the curve of Aliana's shoulder. She moved much like a crocodile ready to roll it's prey.

Walk "Talk"

Viper vs Aliana for Dominance
Round 2/2

OOC:

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

08-21-2021, 07:36 PM
The fact that Viper gave her no response alarmed the clouded fae. Viper was not mentally there. She was so lost in her rage that she wasn't thinking clearly or considering the safety of the unborn pups in her womb. When Ali realized this, she tried to turn and take off, to put as much distance between her and Viper as possible while looking for Chimera to help calm her down. But as soon as she turned to run, Viper came for her again, throwing all of her weight into her front paws that made direct contact with the smaller fae's shoulder. Ali stumbled, nearly fell, then felt Viper's jaws latch into the dip between her shoulder and neck and lock in tight. It was nothing compared to when Chimera bit her, but damn did it still hurt!

"Vip-!" Aliana's words were cut off with a startled yelp when she suddenly found herself being thrown roughly to the ground as Viper tried to wrestle and roll her around to subdue her. Ali didn't know what to do. She tried to squirm away, pulling at Viper's teeth to try and wriggle free without hurting her, even if it meant doing more damage to herself, but Viper had her good. He paws kicked and flailed, unable to find purchase on the ground or make contact with Viper to push her away. Left with no other choice, Ali oriented herself enough to point her muzzle skyward and let out a desperate howl for Chimera.

Aliana vs Viper for Dominance
Round 2/2
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Healer & Advanced Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

"Aliana"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-21-2021, 08:45 PM

And the winner is...

Viper

Aliana must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Viper:
Attack Roll: 53
Defense Roll: 36
Agility Roll: 18
Perception Roll: 11
Total: 118
Attack[53] + 50% Bonus[26.50]: 79.50
Defense[36] + 10% Bonus[3.60]: 39.60
Agility[18] + 5% Bonus[0.90]: 18.90
Perception[11] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 11.00
Total[149.00] + 25% Bonus[37.25]: 186.25

Aliana2:
Attack Roll: 16
Defense Roll: 94
Agility Roll: 21
Perception Roll: 38
Total: 169
Attack[16] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 16.00
Defense[94] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 94.00
Agility[21] + 10% Bonus[2.10]: 23.10
Perception[38] + 15% Bonus[5.70]: 43.70
Total[176.80] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 176.80

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-22-2021, 08:02 AM

Chimera had been on his way back to the den to ask Aliana for more pain relieving herbs when her call rang out. It was a call of desperation and the giant had a flashback of the jaguar attack. Though his ribs were less than whole, Chimera ran towards the howl, difference scenarios running through his mind as to what kind of danger fell upon the woman now. What he did not expect to see was Viper on top of Aliana, biting her.

Again? Fucking again? Stalking forward, Chimera sank his teeth into Vipers scruff and tore her off of the scrambling, grey woman. It didn't matter that she was pregnant. Curling his neck, he released the smaller fae, throwing her into the sand. Placing himself between the woman, Chimera glared daggers at Viper. "You can't keep doing this!" He roared into her face, his teeth a fraction of an inch from her muzzle. "If I can't trust you, why the fuck do I keep you around?"

He didn't spare a glance for the woman behind him. Chimera's attention was completely for Viper. The black and brown woman had said that she wanted him to herself, but that wasn't who Chimera was. He had needs that Viper couldn't meet, but Aliana could. Just as he had needs that Aliana couldn't meet, but Viper could. The pregnant woman was too stupid and jealous to understand that. Either she couldn't understand or she refused to. Either way, Chimera was fed up.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-22-2021, 08:30 AM

Aliana called out for Chimera which still made Viper more agitated, but not in a way anyone might think. Chimera was welcome to watch, rip her off, be angry. But Aliana was being a little bitch and still looking for the way out in Viper's eyes. She growled in response to her call, not releasing her.

Chimera ended up ripping Viper off of her, and just like herself he wasn't concerned much for the safety of the pups. He boomed at her as Viper picked herself up off the ground and faced him. She didn't understand his rave of trust, but as much as he may have felt misunderstood by Viper, she felt the same. "I don' care what you do outside." She stated in a much more calm manner than how he had yelled at her, "I only want you and me in the den together. You know that." Viper stood tall even to the monstrous man before her. Her hackles raised as she showed just how serious she was, "I'm ready to fight for it."

Viper vs Chimera for Den Rights
Round 0/?

"Viper"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-22-2021, 09:22 AM

Viper had lost her fucking mind. Not only was she fighting Aliana, but she would try to fight him as well. Her words brought the man's teeth flashing and he released a guttural snarl at her. "What you want doesn't matter to be because what I want doesn't matter to you." Viper was selfish and only thought of herself. He had dug her a den and she had requested to live with him instead, so he built her a home. She wanted to sleep beside him so he let her. She wanted to keep the children in side her, so he let her. When did he ever fucking ask her for anything? The woman wanted to change his nature and was prepared to use violence to do it, but Chimera was unwilling to bend.

Again he snarled at her. "You're going to end up in another cage." She challenged him and Chimera backed down from no wolf. Especially not a woman. The selfish bitch wanted a fight? He'd give her one, pregnant or not. He didn't want the damn puppies to begin with. She did and he was generous enough to let her keep them. She could fight him, but it would be an entirely different story if she thought she was leaving. He'd break all of her fucking legs; throw her in a cage, a pit; tie her ass to a wall before he'd ever let her leave.

Hind paws planted and the beast pushed off, invading Viper's space before rising up, forelegs aiming to grapple her into submission by using his bulk against her. Jaws opened wide and his maw arced downward, rows of razor sharp teeth on the trajectory to latch into the ungrateful woman's neck. He would show her. He would teach her. Viper had been able to throw her temper tantrums for too long. No more. He wouldn't allow it anymore.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera vs Viper for Ownership (Slavery)
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened antler head armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather armor
Companion 1: Tibetan Mastiff, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Tibetan Mastiff, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Shark teeth - Offensive
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Bloodletter

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-22-2021, 09:49 AM

Chimera didn't think that she cared about what he wanted, which was completely wrong in her eyes. She had asked him for things, but she had let him do as he pleased. She felt like she could be everything that Chimera wanted, herself only. But she let him have Aliana. She let Aliana sleep with the dogs even after she stated she didn't want her in the den at all. She let Chimera rape her when he thought she had done wrong. She never once put anything against him, always against the others. Never against Siren while she wanted so badly to bite her the same way she did Dalila and Aliana. But she also felt more worthy of Chimera than any of the other women. She was a fighter, she was strong, she could take care and provide for herself. All the others were pretty little princesses who housewived around the island. Viper was different. Not one fought in raids, hunted, in fact Siren claimed the deer of the island as near pets. Viper would never understand why Chimera allowed any of them to share their lives with him, point blank.

Chimera came forward, attempting to grab Viper around her entire body and force her into submission. But Viper almost always used her smaller frame at an advantage. While he leapt only slightly up to grab her, Viper reflexed quickly and dove further under him. His teeth slid along her chain mail and if he was still in search of a grasp would grab hold just where it ended in the center of her back. His teeth were more dangerous than others, but Viper was always able to push through pain. While she had dove between his legs, she attempted to grab a bite upwards around his back left Patella.

Walk "Talk"

Round 1/2

OOC:

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-22-2021, 09:58 AM

The woman's view on everything was so skewed. All she did was take and take. How could she not realize that she could never be everything that he needed? None of the wolves in his life would ever be everything that he needed. That was why he took bits and pieces from each of them. He provided food, shelter, protection. All that he required in return was obedience. The dire man didn't feel as though it was too much to ask, but apparently Viper thought that it was.

Being significantly smaller, Viper slid beneath Chimera's bulk. He was bigger, but he was also lean, muscled, and very used to combat with smaller creatures. As such, when she slid beneath him and tried biting into his knee, Chimera was already side stepping. The man used the momentum of his swinging hind body to bring the front portion of his form curling around. His right paw lifted and shot forward as he intended to slam it into the side of Viper's head. As his hind paws dug into the earth again, he would then launch himself at the woman in an attempt to use his bulk to subdue her.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera vs Viper for Ownership (Slavery)
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened antler head armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather armor
Companion 1: Tibetan Mastiff, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Tibetan Mastiff, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Shark teeth - Offensive
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Bloodletter

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-22-2021, 10:20 AM

Her teeth found nothing as they snapped closed and Chimera's paw came smacking down onto her head. It wouldn't leave her under submission like he still put onto her, it took a lot for her to just give. Aliana's fight took nearly no effort. She could go for ten more rounds on Chimera.

With her head locked under his paw, her paws started clawing at his leg as well as her back legs against either his stomach or back leg closest to her head. Her head tried to thrash from under his massive strength, she could almost feel her brain rattling as it throbbed from the motion. She could only get out of this is she wiggled out, and then maybe she could make her point.

Walk "Talk"

Round 2/2

OOC:

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-22-2021, 10:35 AM

And the winner is...

Viper

Chimera must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Viper:
Attack Roll: 89
Defense Roll: 68
Agility Roll: 55
Perception Roll: 50
Total: 262
Attack[89] + 50% Bonus[44.50]: 133.50
Defense[68] + 10% Bonus[6.80]: 74.80
Agility[55] + 5% Bonus[2.75]: 57.75
Perception[50] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 50.00
Total[316.05] + 25% Bonus[79.01]: 395.06

Chimera:
Attack Roll: 38
Defense Roll: 95
Agility Roll: 16
Perception Roll: 66
Total: 215
Attack[38] + 80% Bonus[30.40]: 68.40
Defense[95] + 10% Bonus[9.50]: 104.50
Agility[16] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 16.00
Perception[66] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 66.00
Total[254.90] + 25% Bonus[63.73]: 318.62

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

08-22-2021, 10:49 AM

Chimera's strength was heavy on top of her, but still she fought back. Long enough to where she slipped out from under him with one quick, but rough motion. She shook when she got back on her feet, the world seeming a little dizzy after coming from under his weight and feeling like she bumped along him and the ground on her way out.

Her gaze turned to Aliana as she showed her teeth and growled quietly, looking back to Chimera in a bit of a defensive stance while she was still trying to regain herself. "You two can keep the den." She stated, even though her intentions of the fight were clear, "I can see you don't feel the same way about me." She then turned to wobble off into the island. She wasn't leaving Chimera fully, she was still staying on the island. But she would make her own den, gain her own pelts again. Maybe after she gave birth she would dip because she was realizing just how hurt she was feeling while Chimera couldn't just agree ad instead was willing to fight back. She felt like Aliana was more important to him than she was. And she didn't see the puppies in her as any sort of leverage. She knew how Chimera felt about them. For now she just needed to think about her options.

-Exit Viper Unless Stopped-

"Viper"

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

08-22-2021, 05:47 PM
Aliana hadn't even noticed Chimera approaching until suddenly her world stopped spinning and she found herself face down in the dirt with Viper's weight pulled off of her. Without even thinking, Ali crawled out and away from the two wolves, positioning herself submissively behind Chimera's back, head lowered and ears flat to her skull while she gazed between the two with shock and fright. Thankfully she had been mostly unharmed, just a few bite marks where Viper's teeth had caught flesh, but those would scab over in hours. Chimera snarled at her, and Viper very calmly disrespected him to his face again, looking like a woman on a mission—or with a death wish. Hackles raised from the fae, and teeth were bared by the brute, and then shit hit the fan.

Watching the fight between Chimera and Viper was like watching a spectator sport. Aliana sat off to the side, observing the powerful rippling muscles of her once-master in action, doing what he was built to do. To her credit, Viper was no pushover, and fought back with equal vigor and ruthlessness. Her breath caught in her chest as she watched every bite, every swipe, every scratch and grapple. Fighting was such a messy affair, and although Ali wished she'd been able to defend herself better, she knew she would never match the likes of these two wolves. Chimera was a perfect specimen of what a male wolf should be, and Viper had the fire of someone with nothing to lose driving her. She just hoped Viper wouldn't do any damage to Chimera's healing ribs, knowing that a wrong placed kick could be the difference between life and death for her monochromatic... lover? Partner? What did she even refer to Chimera as anymore?

Chimera was brutal and efficient, and although he did his best to subdue Viper, the weasely woman managed to get out from beneath him no matter what he did. She was like an eel and proved impossible for Chi to hold down. All throughout the fight, Ali just prayed that Chimera's ribs and Viper's stomach would not get hurt, fearing for his life and the lives of his children. When it was all said and done, Viper crawled her way out, then glared and and bared her teeth at Aliana. She declared that they could keep the den, then stormed off—as much as a pregnant she-wolf could storm off. Aliana took a step forward, mouth open to try and stop Viper to ask to check on the puppies for her... but then she remembered how Viper had ignored her when she tried before. All at once it became clear to her that neither Chimera nor Viper cared for the children growing inside her. They hadn't been planned, weren't wanted, weren't loved. Ali watched Viper begin to leave, her chest tight with all the things she didn't know how to say. She might have been freed, but her mind was still very much a slave. That sort of freedom would take time.

Instead, Ali turned her attentions to Chimera, petite paws hurrying over to his side but taking extra care not to touch him anywhere he might be hurting. "Chimera..." she breathed, looking him over quickly. "Are you hurt? Did she hit your ribs?" She needed to make sure he was okay before anything else. He was her world, her life, and she had to protect him in ways she knew how to, just as he had come to her rescue when she needed him.

"Aliana"