size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
09-04-2021, 06:11 PM
With the flooding of the pack lands the Armada was in desperate need of replenishing their stores, so Mojito was going out to do that today. On his mind he wanted White Willow Bark, Horsetail and it never hurt to get more Valerian root. That's what led him to wander a little further than before, every day as the Armada felt more and more lonely to him he found himself wandering further. Some part of him wondered what it was that had led Asla to constantly be leaving, maybe whatever it was she found out here could also help to fill the aching hole in his heart.

He would try to keep his mind on the task at hand, it helped to keep the aching sadness from becoming too overwhelming if he made sure he was just focusing on his job. The last time he'd been here he'd fought a crocodile, but the river seemed quiet today and so he'd turn his attention towards the first item on his list, pale blues scanning for the willow trees he would need to scrape the bark from, grateful for maybe the third time in his whole life, for the horns that rose from his skull.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-04-2021, 07:00 PM

Heading inland from Obsidian Beach after a night of storm watching, Audra began to lazily follow the wide river known as the Rio Grande. Having stocked up earlier on a bunch of Motherwort from a not too far ravine days earlier, she snacked on a few bites. She had heard tales of there being crocodiles and giant anacondas lingering in the depths of the river. Every now and then, a ripple would break the moving surface; surely it was just a small fish coming up for air. With one ear on the water and the other swiveling around to keep an eye on the surrounding dense brush, Audra looked for more things to fill her satchel.

In all honesty, she needed to find someone who would teach her more about herbs and medicine. She could only get so far with Motherwort, Alfalfa, and Dandelions. Those plants didn't do much other than help her nervousness and make her hungrier more often. Audra wasn't much of a hunter, to begin with, so being hungry wasn't really a good idea all the time. Sighing softly in frustration, she could make out the familiar common plants easily, feeling a relief that she wasn't too hopeless.

Lost within her thoughts, she almost missed the white-coated, small-horned wolf that peered at different trees. Faltering in her steps, she paused for a moment and watched him. Her nose tingled with his scent as she hesitated. Should she approach him? He didn't appear lost but rather was on a search for something. Tilting her head, she began to feel slightly hopeful. Maybe he could help her. What are my chances that he's also a healer? At that, a better one? Okay, most everyone is probably better than me, but who knows. Shaking her head, Audra approached cautiously.

Attempting not to disturb him, she was slowly getting used to all the different features the wolves in this land had. Unlike her, with her tri-colored auburn tawny coat that appeared plain as day, she began to understand that not all of them were dangerous even if they had horns, claws, and large fangs. Swallowing hard, Audra mustered up all the courage she could handle. "I-I don't mean to bother, but c-could I be of some help?" Her voice was gentle as she paused, giving him a wide berth. The brown satchel around her neck was a good indicator that she too was interested in the field of medicine.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
09-04-2021, 08:15 PM

Mojito was busy searching, eyes narrowed as he peered around, nose twitching as he tried to separate out the scent he was looking for that he didn't notice the woman before she spoke, bright blues widening, and his gaze swung towards her, his head moving and flopped ears swinging with the movement. He drew in her apperance, noting the sort of nervous way she held herself before his gaze moved towards the satchel hung around her neck. His gaze softened his guard dropping.

"I could use some help, if you're offering." He said, not approaching her, not because he was unfriendly but not wanting to spook her when she seemed on edge already. "How familiar are you with plants around here?" He asked, head tilting to the side, one ear flopping open as he did so. She did not smell of another pack, and he couldn't exactly help but wonder why she would offer her services, he clearly wore his pack scent and though as far as he was aware the Armada did not pose a threat to more loners they would easily claim more resources than a single lone wolf.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-04-2021, 08:59 PM

The mingling of scents on the edges of his own did reach her. She only assumed he would belong to a pack, but that didn't bother her much. Audra was accustomed to being a Loner, with only minor prospects in joining a pack one day. If the stranger wasn't going to outright attack her, she saw no downside in assisting. It would help them and help her in the long run.

His curious nature and pause to close the gap between them helped soften her nervousness. Audra was also reserved and cautious at all times; she never knew what would happen when meeting someone new. Her ears perked up when he accepted her offer to help, but one fell aside as she glanced around. "W-well, I know most of the common plants. Alfalfa, Dandelion, Motherwort in certain areas. I learn quickly though and I know at least in these types of areas where the ground stays real wet most of the year that herbs and medicinals enjoy the river bank and the shade." The small she-wolf felt confident in her information.

She prided herself in knowing where to find things, but she yearned to know more. Understanding that she knew little of the rare species since they were rare, she hoped she could still help. "What are you looking for? Two pairs of eyes do make for easier work!" Audra's tone piqued as a small smile curled the edges of her lips. Her tail wagged gently as she glanced around, wondering perhaps what he was looking for.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise