size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-05-2021, 07:23 PM
dated back to autumn

Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn was heading west, seeking to explore the warmer regions of the west before winter moved in. She'd run into Álarr again who had agreed to join her. On their way west however they ran into another pack border. Which was probably just as well for Jynn looked out across the territory and saw the teal ocean laying out past a grove of trees, seeking to grow out of the shallows of the ocean. Below the clear water she could see sand shifting into aqua water and out into teal farther out where the ocean met a blue sky studded with fluffy white clouds. The trees had thick, gray brown trunks and were full of deep and light green leaves. There were some broken trunks where some trees must've fallen years before. Well they couldn't go into pack lands and certainly not across the ocean so north it was.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
09-05-2021, 07:23 PM

Álarr shifted his pack so it didn't cut into his shoulders quite so bad. He'd been out doing some fall gathering in the east when he'd run into Jynn who was heading out west. He decided to join her as their paths fell in line for a good leg of the journey. Their straight shot ended suddenly with pack and ocean. Álarr tested the scent of the border, a scent he was fairly certain belonged to the Armada. Definitely a border they did not want to cross. He looked out across the ocean, looking between the massive trees that grew there as he wondered if there'd been some sort of forest there. Jynn shifted their course north and he followed. "Has fall been good to you so far, Jynn?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
09-05-2021, 07:24 PM

Jynn worked her way around the plain, working through sea grass as she went. While the way across the ocean looked clear as she looked to the north she could see gray clouds building. They better move fast. She glanced back as the horned man spoke and nodded. "Yep, so far so good. The weather's been nice if a bit wet and rainy. Can't believe we ran right into a pack again. Do you know how many there are?" She glanced at the sky again as a northern wind started to sweep down, bringing a chilling bite with it. The wind rustled the tops of the trees as she gazed out across a training area for awhile before focusing on their journey.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Promptober 2019
09-05-2021, 07:24 PM

Álarr also noticed the weather but his focus was on the land in front of him. The salty scent of the sea breeze and the layout of what seemed to be some sort of training area though it was hard to tell for sure being so far out on the border. The beach was lovely and he could see the sense in sand for training. Álarr's attention was drawn back to Jynn and he shook his head. "No, I don't though I believe there is one in the west and one in Auster as well, not counting those we've run into already." He also knew there was a pack in the north at one point but he had no idea if it still existed. He hadn't been north in a long while.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-05-2021, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2021, 07:26 PM by Jynn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jynn dearly wished she could go running through the sands and the sea grass that grew in little clumps throughout the grounds but alas it wasn't to be. She kept heading north, listening as Álarr explained that there was another pack in the west some where as well as one down in Auster. Her interest was peaked. "Wow, really? I haven't seen much of the west but I feel like I've explored a good chunk of Auster and I've never run into a pack there. Would you want to try and find out where these are?" It would make it easier for her to plan routes if she knew where packs were located so she could avoid them without having to waste time wandering around their borders. A low rumble caught her attention as she looked skyward once more.

-exit-

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Promptober 2019
09-05-2021, 07:27 PM

Álarr hummed lightly to himself as he thought over Jynn's question. He'd never really had much of a desire to know where other packs were. He didn't have the role of a diplomat or a military commander so it wasn't really something he'd ever thought he'd need to know. That said, as a healer, it would be easier to plan routes if he could avoid packs and not get his hopes up if a promising plant filled territory were already occupied. Álarr shrugged lightly and nodded. "Sure, why not. That knowledge could be useful. Now let's just see if we can at least get around this pack."

-exit-