size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-06-2021, 06:16 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn was glad to make it out west where winter's bite had yet to fully seize the land. To make her way to the dunes she first had to cross a deep ravine. She climbed down into the deep brown ravine. Ahead of her she could see darkness were caves branched out from the side of the ravine. Large roots roped through the ceiling here and there but what caught her attention was the water. The sun illuminated a small rocky hill from which several small turquoise waterfalls were flowing down into a rushing river. It was humid down here but not unpleasant considering the winter weather elsewhere. She padded over to the river to take a quick drink.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-07-2021, 07:34 PM

Sparrow was looking for an escape and that brought her further west. The Deluge carved into the ground with its clear blue waters and Sparrow had half the mind to throw herself in. She had to work harder to make Hanako and Azure more miserable, though, so she couldn't die yet. Instead, she chose a large viney root and worked on scuttling it down with her cat claws. While she was quite secure in coming down the small ravine, the bridge she chose was dried and dead, long munched on my termites. Before she had the chance to even feel the give of the branching structure, the outer layers sloughed away from the core, sending Sparrow and a few handfuls of termites tumbling down the small distance to the ground with a heavy thud.

"Fuck," was all she managed to gasp before she relaxed- no, gave up- and flopped stiffly back to the ground.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
09-11-2021, 01:06 PM

Jynn drank deeply of the water, grateful that it was reasonably cool. While much of the west was dry and arid, down here in this strange ravine the air was humid. She lifted her head after she finished drinking and examined the moss growing along the ceiling. She wondered if it would stay warm and moist enough in here to support the moss through the winter or if it would eventually shrivel up.

A thud caught her attention. Jynn tensed, ears flicking forward before a familiar voice blurted out a slur. That sounded like Sparrow. Jynn padded in the direction of the sound to find Sparrow flopped on the ground. "Sparrow! Hey, are you alright?" She hoped the pirate didn't need medical attention. She barely had any healing knowledge.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
09-26-2021, 06:31 PM

Jynn appeared in her vision just as Sparrow was about to give up all hope and send her soul to wherever it was meant to go. She was just so cute, looking down all concerned. UGH. She asked if Sparrow was ok and Sparrow took a moment to just stare back up the path she had come. Steep, leading back up to the top. There were better ways down, sure, but it wasn't even really her body that hurt. She rolled to her feet, "No, Jynn, I'm dying." She shook herself and walked to get some water. "How'd you get down here in one piece?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

09-27-2021, 06:34 PM

Jynn gazed down at Sparrow, her large ears alert and facing down for any peep or sound of distress. Sparrow was looking back at her and seemed to be at least some what aware. She stepped back as the pirate rolled to her feet then stated that she was dying as she walked to get a drink. Jynn grinned gently and followed along after the pirate king. "Very, very carefully." It helped having long limbs and dainty paws. She could walk along thinner bridges than most larger wolves. "So what brings you down here, anyway? Don't tell me you came all this way out here just to find me." Jynn winked playfully at Sparrow.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

10-04-2021, 08:05 PM

Jynn followed after Sparrow and Sparrow pretended not to love it. She said she had gotten down very carefully. Sparrow lapped up the water then looked over to where it ran, wondering if this place ever filled up. It looked pretty bone dry elsewhere, but who could know for sure. What if it rained a lot one day?

Jynn asked why she was down here, suggesting she came out here to find her. That, at least, brought a smile to Sparrow's face as she casted her eyes to the sky way wayyyy above them for a brief moment to gain her composure before her eyes met Jynn again.

"Of course I did, She shot Jynn a wink. "My other girlfriend dumped me, so what else am I gonna do?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

10-07-2021, 04:14 PM

Jynn giggled. "Well, she may be more traditionally pretty but I think we can both agree I'm more exotic." Jynn struck a pose then burst out laughing. "Seriously though, are you headed anywhere in particular? I've just been getting a feel for the lands around here before I head back to Auster for the winter." She had yet to pick a land in Auster that she wanted to settle in but there were a number of good options. "Also, as a heads up I heard from another loner that the Forgotten Isle has been claimed so be careful if you head out that way." She'd gotten the news from Audra and was glad for it. The problem with claimed islands was that if you swam out to them you'd technically be in the territory the moment you stepped ashore.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

10-07-2021, 07:26 PM

Sparrow attempted and nearly succeeded in not gawking at Jynn as she struck a pose. She mirrored the other girl's laughter and used it to cover the "oh shit" feeling in her chest. She asked if Sparrow was headed anywhere in particular and Sparrow shrugged, "Other than out of my fuckin' mind? Nowhere."

She actually should probably start thinking on how she planned to get out of here, but the conversation was too good. Sparrow looked along the walls behind Jynn for a moment to see if there was any easy way out.

She mentioned that another pack took the Forgotten Isle and Sparrow gasped and half-mocked offense, though the other half was genuine, "But that's OUR first date spot! Also my personal clothes bin!" She stamped her foot, "No fair, Jynn! I lose my girlfriend and now my closet too? And it's going to be winter soon? What's the world coming to??"

With a deep sigh, sparrow cast another look at the walls that surrounded them. "Uhhh any idea how to get out of here?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

10-10-2021, 08:03 PM

Jynn chuckled at Sparrow's response. It was disappointing for sure, but there were always other islands that could be explored. Though she couldn't help but to try and answer Sparrow's mock question about what the world was coming to. "Well, you know. The usual greed. Lands with the best resources are quick to get scooped up by packs." It was one of the difficult things about living as a loner in a place with numerous packs. Thankfully there were a number of rich lands in both Auster and Boreas that remained unclaimed.

Jynn nodded, you bet. Just follow me. "There's a path here onto one of the main roots and then you can just climb right out." She trotted over to the trail that went part way up the side of the cavern. When she was near the largest of the roots she carefully walked onto it, steadying herself as she went.