An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
09-12-2021, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2022, 12:05 AM by Grimshaw. Edited 3 times in total.)
GRIMSHAW
male - 2y - gay - future with malachai? - chaotic neutral - armada

looking for: skill threads, friends, fam threads
not looking for: pack interests, love interests

MAGNUS
male - 8y - hetero - single sorta - lawful evil - armada

looking for:  Magnus is closed for plots.
not looking for: anything.

RAURE
male - 1y - curious - single - neutral - abaven

looking for: family threads, friends, spars, skill threads, crushes, love interests, rivals
not looking for: kidnapping, new packs, etc

WIDOW
female - pup - hetero - future with stolas - lawful evil - habari

looking for: friends, family threads, skill threads, future coven friends
not looking for: packs, kidnapping, love interests

SIZZLE
female - 2 in fall - hetero - single - neutral - loner

looking for: love interests, friends, skill threads,
not looking for: packs (maybe??), maims, rape, etc.

LUCIAN
male - 2 in fall - gay - single - neutral - fenmyre

looking for: he's closed right now.
not looking for: packs, mostly
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Dream

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
09-12-2021, 06:16 PM
I still have to get his bio up to be accepted, but maybe we could plot with Teneo and Grimshaw- friends with potential romantic interests? Teneo is about the same age and I could see them having an interesting dynamic if your down for it? I'll drop his basic info here for you and if you want we can set something up once he's accepted.

**TW for mentions of abuse/slavery**

So essentially, Teneo was born to a large pack where he was next in line to take the throne, essentially a prince. Long story short, his packs territory was invaded after being betrayed by someone Teneo trusted and thought of aasa family, and the group waseffectively destroyed, leaving him and whatever captives were taken to be sold into slavery. He spent a good chunk of time being mistreated and used only to eventually steal his freedom back, going on the run until he made it to an entirely new continent. The entire ordeal was traumatizing to say the least, but it's biggest effect on him has been the desire to grow stronger- to become too dangerous for anyone to touch or hurt ever again. He used to be a sweet, friendly, open person with a genuine thoughtfulness toward those around him, but that part of him has become guarded by a cold and abrasive personna that does its best to keep him from getting closer to people, despite the fact that he genuinely craves trust and affection in his life.

I can easily see Teneo being drawn to Grimshaw for his sheer physical prowess, impressed and made envious by the fact that he's so capable and willing to take what he wants. If you were interested, I'd definitely be down to plot something out with them. Teneo is a soft boy pretending to be tough, and it could be fun to have a real tough boy calling him out and maybe helping him along.

Puddle

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-12-2021, 06:42 PM
That sounds really nice actually! I can promise anything love wise bc Grimshaw himself is unsure of his sexuality for one, and for two he is supposed to meet another character and see how they go with the same nothing-may-happen mentality.

Otherwise, I'd definitely be down! He's pretty protective so he'd definitely at least do his best to take care of him

Dream

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
09-12-2021, 07:00 PM
Sounds good to me! And honestly, Teneo could use someone looking out for him. I'm not sure how long it usually takes characters to get accepted but once his bio is approved I'd be down for a thread if you are. Grimshaw is in The Armada, right? I was thinking of trying to put Teneo there anyways so that would work out perfectly for them to at least develop a friendship if they dont end up liking each other beyond that :)

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
09-12-2021, 09:19 PM
sure thing! and he is, so that would work out great. when hes accepted, if you wanna go ahead and start them a thread you can dm me the link!
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
09-13-2021, 03:40 PM
would you be interested in threading puddle with audra? friends or maybe love interests?

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

09-26-2021, 12:03 PM
Sorry I didn't see this sooner! Puddle will probably only be interested in other swamp wolves but we can certainly thread them and see what happens!

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

10-06-2021, 09:53 AM
so raure, belladonna, and doom need plots! Belladonna will be living in fenmyre with her mother, doom will eventually be joining ashen to be with panic, and raure needs things to do!

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

01-04-2022, 11:07 PM
updated!

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
01-17-2022, 05:37 AM
Does any of your group want to meet a grumpy ass? I need more threads for Oscar. He is up North with his little gang of misfits. Let me know. :3