gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
09-15-2021, 08:00 PM
This was certainly a change of scenario, one that has been waiting for her from quite sometime now. And as she was slowly aging, she felt this as the best retirement location, though someone like her was never gone completely, she was still in the ride.

Hela wanted to settle her new home, picking up a cottage. One located right before the coast, with palms and more vegetation around it. It gave the place a peaceful demeanor and the cabin had a good size, perfect for her and any potential pets she could gather at some point. But for now it was hers alone. But before it was completely hers she felt like she could adorn it at her style. But what or how? Well, she walked out to look for any materials for perhaps leaf curtains and pelts to make a nice bed. A lot to do was on the list, but Hela as always was up to the challenge.

"Speech"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-25-2021, 01:27 PM

Everyone seemed to be falling into a decent routine on the island. The women each had their own wing, sans Dalila who shared hers with Siren. Each was responsible for keeping their own stretch of rooms in order and decorated to their tastes just like Chimera was responsible for keeping his own suite of rooms comfortable. It would take time for each wolf to get their quarters up to their own standards, but they had loads of time.

Moving at a leisurely pace down the beach, the massive man noted that Hela was working at much the same. The woman had claimed a little cottage on the beach and was clearing away debris. Her choice of housing was good. She would be able to watch the sea from her own front porch.

Altering his course, Chimera approached the woman. "Hela," he greeted, eyeing what she was doing. He was a king now. Kings helped those in their protection. "Is there anything that you need for your home?" If so, he would do what he could to procure it.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
10-07-2021, 07:43 PM
The Klein of dark hairs kept searching for promising materials, she wanted to make her place perfect, perfect for her fucking desires and whoever stood in the way would feel the shar and vicious end of her fangs. She found abandoned cloths, and palm leaves. "I could perhaps make nice carpets and curtains, but I need pelts for bedding and any other shit." She spoke to herself, not picking the incoming steps of her newest leader, also a son to her sister, much like Venom was. Such a coincidence isn't it?

But then as his voice reached her ears, she turned with a mischievous smirk. "Greetings,nephew." She said as she eyed once more her findings."I do. I need pelts and materials for curtains, carpets and specially a bed." She explained in case he wished to help.

"Speech"