ardent

DEVRES PUPPIES!!!

Devya

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 04:36 PM

The time has come!! Devya and Ares are having babies!!!

Now this will be a small litter, only 2 puppies, one boy and one girl. Ares profile can be found here and Devya's profile can be found here.

Ares parents are both solid white so he doesn't carry must variation in color. Devya's mama was black and her daddy was solid white. Puppies can have markings, but they're coloring won't vary much. Eye color can be just about anything. Puppies can also be tall and lean like Dev or heavier like Ares. Kat and I will post some possible designs later, but feel free to come up with your own!

The alignment of these pups can between neutral good and lawful evil. They won't really be evil as neither of their parents aren't.

These pups must be active! If you fall inactive, Kat and I will take the pup back and readopt it out.

Design 1, Design 2, Design 3

Form:
Your Name:
Character Name:
Personality: 250 word min

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-25-2014, 11:09 AM
so very very tempted.

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 02:57 PM
oi, i found this on my computer: click
i was playing around with a wolf builder thing cause lol too lazy to color lineart.
anyway that was the design i wanted to use for my devres baby buuuut im no longer going to play one cause i don't have time, so if someone wants to use this design too, go ahead.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2014, 11:23 PM
Thanks Aly!!! -temps lo-

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-27-2014, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 10:50 PM by Gitan.)
(Damn you guys, and damn my weakness for black and white characters.)

Your Name: Lolaf
Character Name: Daitaro
Appearance: (Design #2)
Daitaro is a magnificent beast to look upon. A great hulking brute of 36 inches, and weighing in at a hefty 180 pounds, most of which is pure muscle; he looks built for battle. There is little grace or elegance to his frame, very much looking the beast of war.

Despite this he will take more after his mother when comes to his overall appearance, his midnight pelt being the same shade as hers. Though his ivory markings will deviate quite a bit from Devya?s; his ears, neck flowing into his chest and underbelly all being the same snowy white color. So two will his back paws bear some ivory though it will only show up on his toes on the right paw, the left having the color extend a bit further up to his ankle. (Just past the dew-claw.) His pelt will be short and coarse; making him look a bit unkempt, but not uncared for.

Peering out from the shadows of his face are two crystal blue orbs, bright and in brilliant contrast with the fur that surrounds them. These it seems he has also gained from his mother, though his own gaze lacks the brilliant mix of colors hers does.

Personality:
Daitaro while intimidating to look upon is the softest, sweetest boy you will ever meet. There isn?t a single malicious bone in his body. For the most part Daitaro will be quieter than most, speaking only when need be. Though when he does break his silence an encouraging word or compliment is hardly ever far from his lips, and his voice is soft, despite how deep it will get. More often than not his intentions will be made clear by his expressions and body language.

Once the boy grows into his full height and weight he will be somewhat awkward, unsure exactly how to hold himself with so much power available to him and no intentions to use it. It won?t be uncommon to see him tripping over his own paws or to misjudge his size when trying to fit into smaller spaces.

Daitaro will know only one good use for his size, protecting the innocent or those he had deemed in need of protection. For that reason and that reason alone he will seek to learn fighting. Though hitting or even attacking another opponent will always be difficult for him, but if necessary he will do so.

He will develop a clear idea of right or wrong early on, this set of morals helping to guide him to seek justice where it is lacking. While he can keep his anger hidden it will always bug him that the world can be as cruel as it is and will devote his life to fixing it where he can.

Liste

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2014, 02:53 PM by Liste.)
Your Name:
Raii

Character Name:
Phim

Appearance:
CLICK HERE
34 inches, 130 lbs

Phim will inherit most of her mother's coloring, but her father's build. Her pelt will be almost entirely black, with white coating her ears, chest, stomach, and running a thin strip from her nose down her back and tail. A few white flecks will be scattered through the fur on her hind toes, but they will be almost entirely unnoticeable unless you stare at her feet for a length of time. She will have the same forest green eyes as her grandfather, perhaps the reason for her name O:)

As a pup, Phim will grow disproportionately like her father, her paws being oddly large for her body at first. By the time she reaches a year old the rest of her will start to catch up, but until then she will be very insecure about her giant feet. She will thus be lazy and eat a lot, making her a very pudgy pup. She will eventually grow to 34 inches tall but have a very stocky build, weighing around 130 lbs. She will replace all of her puppy fat with lean muscle after working hard to prove that she is capable of being a leader some day. As a result of her build she will be very strong and powerful, but also slower than most other wolves her height. (219)

Personality:
First things first, Phim will be a daddy's girl through and through. As a pup, she will follow him around and often try to copy him. She will teach herself to portray confidence through this manner, though beneath the surface their similarities will end until she ages. As a child, Phim will lack self-confidence, but act like she has a big ego in order to put off anyone who would make fun of her and to show that she can handle herself. Inside, she will long for friends and the company of her family. She will also be very sensitive, especially to the emotions of others, but keep her feelings hidden under a guise of being self-centered. Those who do not take the time to understand her will generally assume she's a spoiled bitch. Only her sibling, and perhaps her parents, will see the imaginative, curious, and loving side of her as a child.

As Phim gets older, she will begin to show how much she cares for others by constantly offering a helping hand. Her confidence will become real as she strives to one day lead and to show others that she deserves praise and appreciation. She will be completely and utterly devoted to her family and will do everything in her power to make sure they are well. She will continue to be curious for her entire life, always adventuring and investigating. To all of Alacritia, she will be known as nothing less than a determined and caring individual. (253)

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 07:59 PM
OMG Raii continues with the family :D

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player