Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-01-2021, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 05:36 PM by Recluse. Edited 2 times in total.)
((Marking both M and X just to be safe))

Recluse was taking a moment for herself. Her heat hung heavy on her and while normally she would have done something to suppress the scent when leaving the pack lands. Though she knew she could handle herself well enough she wasn't naïve enough to tempt fate. But the hot springs were a simple paw step from her own border and she was feeling rather tense right now. A simple soak in the pools sounded lovely right about now. And so the vixen would approach the pools, sliding languidly into one of them and settled into the warm water with a sigh, eyelids heavy. Maybe a bit more confident than she should have been, but the silvery light of the moon high in the sky helped to fuel her comfort, night was her time after all.

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
10-01-2021, 05:46 PM

Little did the woman know, night was his time as well. A monster moved best in the shadows and Oxx did just that, his massive frame sliding from shadowed nook to shadowed nook. Not because he felt any need to hide himself, but because it was fun and amusing. Everything in life was a game to the behemoth of a brute. Everything from breathing to fucking. You know, and lots of things in between.

The sulfur stench from the springs was what altered the mans course. A pep in his step, he continued to leap from shadow pool to shadow pool until he was right at the edge of one spring. Unceremoniously, the toothy giant leaped in, steaming water sloshing over the sides to run off into other nearby pools. Only once he settled did he see the pale woman seated in a pool not far off. Oxx's maw split in a wide grin and he practically purred in his deep baritone. "Lovely night for a dip, don't you think?"

"Oxx Carpathius"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Recluse was jolted back to a more aware state by the splashing of a nearby pool, white lids flying open to reveal cherry gaze. The woman blinked for a moment, his purred words breaching the gap and rousing the woman back to full wakefulness and her lips curled, a smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. She slid forward, the movement controlled and yet clearly feline in her approach. She moved to the lip of her pool closest to his own, and in single graceful movement lifted her upper body so her forelegs were left to drape over the edge, and her chest pushed into the stone wall, she rested her head along a forelimb, tilting it to the side to observe the man. "It is indeed." She said, her tone deep. There was a curiosity to her voice and she openly sized him up.

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
10-01-2021, 06:14 PM
One never could tell how Oxx was feeling. He didn't even know until a situation arose that would force him to choose. Would he be angry? Sad? Aggressive? Playful? Sensual? His interaction with the bathing woman would determine his mood. When she spoke, moving closer to him with a look of intrigue on her pretty little face, whatever little beasts were in Oxx's brain flipped the switches to both playful and sensual. A little sound of pleasure rumbled in the back of the sharky bastards throat and he slid from the pool, steam rising from his massive frame. Picking his way across the pools, Oxx put on a little face. "You don't mind if I just..." He motioned to the pool that the woman was in before sliding in to join her. Again his wide maw split in a grin. "All the better to hear you, my lady." As though the distance between their pools had been great or something...

"Oxx Carpathius"

violence,
sexual acts

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
10-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Recluse watched him with open curiosity and her grin pulled wider as the man approached. He wasn't harsh on the eyes, taller and bigger than herself and yet the woman was exuding confidence. Was it a little reckless? Yes, of absolutely it was but Recluse was still a creature of carnal pleasure and she was easily bored by the more structured risk free life she'd built for herself and her pack. She wouldn't trade it for the world, her children were the light of her life and for them she'd give up most anything, but they were young adults now, able to make their own mistakes and it was time she was allowed to make her own again. Her heat also absolutely had an effect, Recluse was maybe speeding through things faster than she otherwise might but damn if she wasn't hungry for some goddamn attention.

"Not at all." She purred, sliding back from the lip a bit, and dipping her head, lids half closing as she observed him. "Wouldn't want you to strain yourself." She said, sliding just a tiny bit closer to him. It was a delicate balance, a continuing pursuit of something intimate and yet dethatched and also not wanting to give up her position just yet. Recluse wore the idea of a whore proudly but she knew many men would balk at her forwardness.

Speech

Art by Vethysnia

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
10-01-2021, 06:41 PM

Oxx was not many men. He was a beast apart. Had the woman been straightforward and asked him to fuck, he would have tipped his nonexistent hat and bent her over the side of the pool immediately. Since she wanted to play though, he would play in turn. Her comment about straining himself brought a low chuckle from the man and he leaned closer just as she did. There was heat in his deep, dark eyes. "I assure you, lady... I've endless stamina." Innuendos, promises, whatever. Oxx was good for it all and would back up his word.

Raising one white spattered paw, the giant ran his claws lightly up the fae's leg underwater, not stopping until the appendage brought ripples on the surface. "It seems to me that a lady of your stature shouldn't be alone on a cold night like this. Why don't you let me warm you?" Even with the biting sulfur scent of the water, he could smell the perfume of the fae's heat pouring off of her. If she had an itch to scratch, he would gladly oblige.

"Oxx Carpathius"

violence,
sexual acts

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
10-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Oh, it was almost fun to match wits with someone who was matching her step for step, her two biggest previous experiences was with men who were much more innocent than she was. It was nothing like Beat and nothing like Azure, though she had yet to actually cash in on that particular plan. The man assured her he had more than enough stamina. The woman chuckled, her brows raising and her tongue flashing out to swipe at ruby lips.

She melted under his touch, her head tipping back and her eyes sliding closed for a moment as a shiver ran down her spine. "Well I am a woman of very refined taste, care to show me you're worth of my 'refined taste.'" She leaned up, her voice barely above a whisper, teeth seeking to nibble along the bottom of his jaw.

Speech

Art by Vethysnia

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
10-01-2021, 07:40 PM

The pallid fae didn't shrink from his touch. Instead, she leaned into it, being so bold as to shoot a few flirtatious words in his direction. She then slid forward, nibbling along his jaw. Her next statement was an open invitation as far as Oxx was concerned. She wanted him to show her, so show her he would.

Moving into the fae, the gargantuan man hefted her straight out of the pool. There was no need to go to a more romantic setting. No need to set the mood. They both wanted this, so right beside the pool where they'd met was as good a place as any. He deposited the woman on her back and stood over her, looking down upon her porcelain pelt, enjoying the way that the water made it slick to her body in all the right ways. She was larger than what he usually went for, but she was quite attractive. Finally, Oxx stepped forward.

Lowering his muzzle, the behemoth ran his tongue up the pale pink line of skin on the fae's belly where her fur was thinnest. He kept her on her back simply because he usually slammed a woman's face into the ground when he took her in the traditional sense. This one had a rather pretty face and it would be a shame to harm it. Besides, she had played games with him and was deserving of something different than what he usually gave. Before he fulfilled their wishes, Oxx first claimed the fae in a kiss, his tongue darting in to sample her flavor for but a moment. Pulling back with a soft growl, the man spoke once more. "Whether I'm to your tastes or not, your own is quite intoxicating."

One white speckled paw slid downward to hook over the fae's hip, grasping her soaked rump. He lifted her smaller frame upwards, giving her body a little tilt. With a glint in his dark eyes, Oxx wasted no more time. His hips moved and he gave them both what they wanted.

---Fade for Halloween!---

"Oxx Carpathius"

violence,
sexual acts

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
10-01-2021, 07:54 PM
The woman was his, she would let herself go totally. It was almost intoxicating to not have to do the work this time, instead she got to enjoy his attention and let herself just be in the moment. The man, whom she only just now realized she did not know the name of, scooped her from the water and placed her on the ground, she suppressed a shiver, the cool winter air hitting her wet skin but the anticipation was also rising through her body. The man lavished her with all of the attention she'd been craving and a soft whine of anticipation lifting from her lungs.

Her euphoria was heightened and the time seemed to slip past her, though she reacted vocally and physically to his movement, a soft gasp of surprise coming from her lips as she felt his kiss and then his words were spoken and it started in earnest.

--Fade--

Speech

Art by Vethysnia

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
10-01-2021, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2021, 08:13 PM by Oxx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oxx worked the intriguing woman over as many times as she wished during their night together. In multiple ways. In multiple positions. Whatever she wanted, really. The woman was of a different caliber than he was used to dealing with, so she deserved some effort. When they weren't romping, he used his large frame to keep her warm, the wall of his body keeping the cold at bay. Oxx was content to stay there with his temporary mate throughout the night, but by morning, once he was sure that her alabaster pelt was dry, he was gone. And they never even exchanged names... what a pity. (Not that he would have told her his name anyway.)

-Exit Oxx-

"Oxx Carpathius"

violence,
sexual acts