ardent

Trippin' Up The Stairs

Spar and/or race?

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 07:38 PM
She was bored of sticking heads on spikes. Her garden of heads in front of her den was decorated enough, and she didn't need to replace anything until they started to rot later. A few days maybe...but then she could eat them as snacks, right? That was fine...right? The thought of having snacks just outside of her den that she could eat whenever she wanted, made her giggle, and now she was delighted that her decor had a function. Not only did they liven up the place (in her head), but they served as a midnight snack for whenever she got hungry.

She haphazardly walked through the battlefield, looking for someone to pick a fight with or maybe even someone who might wanna play tag with her. She could do anything out here, right? There were lots of wolves out there after all, surely she'd find someone to play with!

Zenith

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-01-2021, 08:30 PM

Celosia was certain that her brothers had gotten a head start over her when it came to training, given all the time they had alone with their father, and she was determined to catch up. All of them seemed eager to shoot for the rank of heir, she hadn’t felt like she stood a chance with where she fell with her skills. The only fight she’d ever finished had been a loss, and in front of a lot of other wolves. She wasn’t about to go up against her brothers in front of the whole pack until she was more sure of herself. Sure that she could kick ass just as well as the rest of them.

She spotted a smaller woman up ahead, earthy tones clashing with pale white. The other girl seemed to be looking for trouble, which was exactly what Celosia was here for as well. She approached with an air of arrogance that she wasn’t fully equipped to back up, a smirk tugging on the corner of her mouth. "Hey, you! You wanna have some fun?" She called out with a raised brow, waiting to see how the stranger would respond.

"Speech" || Thoughts

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 09:13 PM
A girlish voice captured her attention and she looked up to find the owner of the voice. It was a vibrant young she-wolf, red as fire with horns that looked like they were from another animal sprouting from her head. She couldn't help but be enthralled by what she was looking at. She sure was pretty! But what really caught Medusa's attention was the word fun. "Fun!? Medusa is always looking for fun! Medusa likes to play! She's good at playing!" She barked, eyes brightening as her head twitched to the side in her usual fashion. Was it weird? Probably. But it was her tic, nothing she could really do about it and she never really noticed it, either. "What does the red wolf wanna play!?" She was game for anything these days.