ardent

Race to Witch Mountain

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 07:46 PM
She was bored. Her little animal skulls were all nicely planted, and now that she was done with that, she didn't know what to do with herself. She had made her way over to the base of the volcanic mountain, dual toned gaze looking up towards the ashy sky that had darkened in the winter evening. She was so, so bored...maybe if she could find someone to entertain her...there were plenty of wolves in Habari, right? Maybe someone would play with her? She decided then that if someone heard her being all bored and stuff they'd come and join her so she wouldn't be bored anymore. She started making a shallow line in the dirt while randomly making croaking noises in random pitches (a la grudge style). Maybe that would attract someone's attention!