size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-02-2021, 08:56 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Autumn had moved into the east and the trees responded in kind with the turning colors of their leaves. However, it seemed the cooler weather had not quite settled in the west. Jynn moved through barren terrain into a willow forest that was unexpectedly lush. A carpet of emerald grass grew beneath her feet and the large willow she was moving past was equally adorned. Near the roots of the great tree was a deep blue-green pond full of lily pads. Jynn reached out with a paw and daintily stirred the water, jumping as a duck took off into the air and was soon out of sight. The song birds didn't seem to mind, they just continued singing away.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-02-2021, 08:57 AM

Álarr busied himself around the willow tree, seeking to collect some white willow bark for the winter season ahead. He'd run into Jynn and agreed to do some traveling with her after he collected what he needed. Autumn was an excellent time to gather certain herbs, particularly roots as there was less likely to be insect damage with the cooler weather. Although all things said it was far warmer near the deserts of the west then it had been in Fireside. Still, he wasn't going to complain. Álarr finished gathering what he needed and slug his pack back on his back. "Ok, I have what I need. What direction do you want to go?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
10-02-2021, 08:58 AM

Jynn managed to snag a lily pad with her claws and she pulled it closer so she could examine it. The root of the plant… or the stalk, she wasn't sure, went deep down into the water to the point that she couldn't see where it connected. It seemed to be attached to something anyway, as far as she could tell, not just free floating. She set the flower aside and stood up as Alarr stated he was ready to go. "Well, I was thinking of heading southwest and then maybe cutting farther south for the bifrost and into Auster. You don't have to go that far with me but I think I'll probably spend most of my winter down that way."

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Promptober 2019
10-02-2021, 09:09 AM

Jynn laid out their travel plans and Alarr nodded in agreement. It sounded good enough to him. He was mostly familiar with the eastern portion of the western lands. He hadn't done much exploring in the area Jynn was referencing but he assumed she'd gotten some information ahead of time and knew where all the interesting lands were. Álarr padded over to the pond and took a quick drink to prepare himself for the travels ahead. If there was one thing he learned about Jynn it was that when she put her mind to something she tended to move at a quick pace. This would not be a leisurely journey and that suited him fine.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

10-02-2021, 09:10 AM

Jynn grinned as Álarr nodded, glad that he agreed with her path though she did find his lack of comment rather frustrating. That was her only complaint about Álarr. He was just awfully quiet. She could get being shy but that didn't seem to be the Fireside male's issue. They'd been traveling together through a number of territories now and he never did get more talkative. If she wanted a conversation she'd need to be the one to carry it. Jynn half thought about seeing how long she could be silent and forcing the man to speak but she already knew that she'd lose that challenge. Ah well, she could work with it.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Promptober 2019
10-02-2021, 09:10 AM

Jynn left the forest and Alarr swiftly followed her. He gazed out across the horizon and frowned a little. The surrounding lands seemed pretty barren to his eyes. It looked like nothing but desert as far as the eye could see and while deserts could contain some useful and rare plants he really preferred greener lands at this moment. Autumn was crunch time, the last hurrah, he needed to tighten up his stores before winter set in. Still, Alarr had already made his promise and he hated to back out now. He shifted his pack so the weight was balanced a bit more evenly on his back and then he quickly pulled up alongside Jynn for the journey.