player
05-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Violet_Tearz
How did you get here?: Keno.

Character's Name: Lotus Ethne
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 29"
Appearance Description:

Lotus is a gray wolf that also has dark gray markings on starting on the back of her neck and traveling down her front legs to her front paws. The tip of her tail is also dark gray and the had dark gray blotches around the base of her tail as well as well as spots of dark gray in different sizes on her face. She has black ears and a black 'v' mark on her chest as well as having thin black bands on her front ankles. She has a black nose and she has beautiful deep violet eyes.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 10:31 PM
Just a few things, your appearance needs to be at least 150 words. Also, I don't think wolves have silver noses, either black or pink.

Lotus

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 01:59 AM
Keno speaking, on Lotus' account.

The nose will be changed to black. I'll edit the lineart.

Also I've checked the description and personality. Description is 100 words exactly and personality is 172.

According to the guide book it says that description should be 100 words and personality 150, as I was questioning in my PM. So there should be nothing wrong with this account once the nose is fixed.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Sorry, just mixed up my numbers a bit :)

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]