An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-03-2021, 08:55 AM
Kuroki wasn't much of a runner, to be honest. He could handle it fine, it just wasn't something he thought was fun or worthy of getting all out of breath over. Since this was a party though he figured he ought to let loose, to make a thing of it for one night only.  Glancing about he was taken aback when a tubby yearling toddled over, her gaze nervous and expectant.

Kuroki was a little shit at times but he prided himself on the fact he wasn't a bully. Surely a little teasing wouldn't go amiss though, right?

"If you get too tired you can always tap out, I won't judge." He told her, grinning with sabres gleaming as he stepped up to the starting line.
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-03-2021, 09:01 AM

Ophie's ears flattened against her skull. The Ashen wolf didn't seem nearly as judgy as the Habari wolf but he was still mocking her, poking fun at her obvious lack of agility and stamina. Well now she was even more determined to do her best! And maybe she'd have some fun along the way. Offering him a side glance she got in line beside him, waiting till it was time to go.

"That's all right. I'll do my best. "

And then they were off! Kicking from the starting line, Ophie struggled to find her stride. The race wasn't overly long, just following a stretch of the river but off the bat each step felt like ten. If nothing else she wanted to reach the finishing line, to prove she could at least achieve that!

Ophelia vs Kuroki for Race
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Obese
Skills: Intermediate Healer & Master Fighter

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Kuroki exploded into motion, talons digging into the snow as he zoomed off. One to a hundred in a split second. It would be a little embarrassing to lose to a girl who was uh...as shapely as she was, but whatever. It wouldn't be the end of the world either. Worse things had happened, everyone was just here to have a good time. Not to prove a point or represent their pack or band. It was all just banter in action. As the dark of his legs blurred, he focused on his breathing, steady in and out, not like the undignified huffing and puffing of his opponent.  

Sorry Ophie.

Kuroki vs Ophelia for Race
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-03-2021, 09:11 AM

Running was always far harder than it looked. She'd watched the other races, even a blind yearling had given his opponent a run for her money, so why was Ophie struggling so much? Well the answer was obvious and everyone knew it but still!! Sometimes she wished she could just turn back time and take a different path, get really into training like her other siblings had. Anything but this.

With each tired and thudding step the finishing line drew closer and closer. The only question that coursed through Ophie's mind was how badly would she lose? Not terribly, she hoped.

Ophelia vs Kuroki for Race
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Obese
Skills: Intermediate Healer & Master Fighter

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
10-03-2021, 09:15 AM
Kuroki was trying not to get too cocky-barely- but it was obvious his opponent was really starting to struggle. He didn't want her to hurt herself as that was no fun at all but a glance in her direction told him she was real serious about this. That she wanted to reach the end no matter what. The Chunin could respect that, fair enough.

Still in the lead, Kuroki's victory was expected, it was only a matter of time before he crossed the line first and stole victory for himself.  Hopefully she wasn't a sore loser, or would get too upset. He wouldn't know what to do if she did.

Kuroki vs Ophelia for Race
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-06-2021, 07:52 PM

And the winner is...

KUROKI

OPHELIA lost the race. Better luck next time!

Totals:

KUROKI

Speed Roll: 94
Stamina Roll: 99
Balance Roll: 52
Total: 245
Speed[94] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 94.00
Stamina[99] + 10% Bonus[9.90]: 108.90
Balance[52] + 5% Bonus[2.60]: 54.60
Total[257.50] + -15% Bonus[-38.62]: 218.88

OPHELIA

Speed Roll: 56