Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-22-2021, 07:29 PM

[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc][Image: dao1y89-c6b58ff1-e893-49d6-a873-0a9298a9...9ruRcNiqEc]

Her excitement grew as Avantika agreed to explore with her. Having never really flirted with anyone before, she didn't take it that way. Smiling bigger now, she felt her heart skip a little. She was happy just to know that someone wanted to spend time with her! Her tail wagged swiftly at her ankles as she nodded in agreement. "Then exploring we will go!" Audra chirped excitedly, her body quivering with happiness as she daydreamed for a moment about all the cool places they would get to see. There was still so much left in both Boreas and Auster that she had yet to go.

Brought out of her thoughts by Avantika's quick agreement, Audra giggled. "Yes, silly, why would I ask if I didn't?" Her soft voice chimed like it did when she was in a good mood. "If you like living there, it must be a nice place to be," Audra added, looking over to Avantika once more as she tried to keep her nerves calmed. Everything was happening fast, but she wasn't going to deny her feelings. Not being around Avantika surely would make her feel lonely and sad again.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-22-2021, 07:42 PM

Audra was smiling and wagging her tail now, practically bouncing up and down with happiness. Avantika smiled back at her. She looked so happy. She had never made someone look so happy before in as long as she could remember and probably longer than that. She'd go anywhere for that smile. Everything would look so much prettier with her at her side. She knew that now with certainty.

Audra giggled again. Her soft voice teased, and Avantika giggled too. "They're good people. I'd like them to meet you." She wanted her siblings and friends to see how wonderful Audra was, too. She knew they'd like her, and she knew she'd like them. And then maybe Audra could move in! It was only their first conversation, but she was already so in with this girl.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

10-24-2021, 06:51 PM

[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc][Image: dao1y89-c6b58ff1-e893-49d6-a873-0a9298a9...9ruRcNiqEc]

Audra was nothing but excited when Avantika agreed that they could go to the Hallows. More than interested in learning nothing but everything about the girl, she was bursting with energy. Finally, someone was willing to spend time with her. This was only one of the feelings that overwhelmed her small frame. Anxious but happy at the same time, she smiled up at Avantika. Feeling the urge to hug the girl, she thought it better not to since their friendship was still so new.

"They sound like really kind wolves," she murmurs, trying to hold back what she could. Unable to control how excited she was, her next words come quickly. "Can we go now!?" Audra exclaims, almost chirping as her tail wagged back and forth quickly. Her eyes were wide with anticipation as she awaited the response she was hoping for.

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
11-08-2021, 06:00 PM

Audra seemed so happy; Avantika almost wanted to bring her back to the Hallows right then and there if that was what she wanted. And she did want to! Both of their tails were wagging now, but Avantika made herself think instead of rushing into a decision. She still didn't really know this girl. While it seemed very unlikely that the small girl was dangerous in any way, the Hallows was a trusting sort of pack, and by her nature, she could not betray that trust even the slightest bit. Besides, she had work to do. Patrols to run, her skills to train, all the little daily upkeeps of herself added up, and she hadn't done them yet today. She supposed that she could bring Audra along, but she liked to patrol and train alone; she was more comfortable that way.

"Not today," she said, wondering if she should add on an explanation and deciding not to. "But--I'd like to. Do you want to meet back up here soon to talk a little more and then maybe go?"

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

11-14-2021, 06:50 AM

Her tail slowly wagged to a stop by her paws as Avantika told her not today. But why not? As the tall girl's explanation left her lips, she smiled softer. Nodding she looked out toward the edges of the grove where they walked. "Yes, I-I'd like that too," she said, unsure of her feelings. It felt like her whole life was about to change for the better. She didn't want to leave Avantika's side but knew she probably had business with the pack to tend to. "We can meet back here soon," Audra's voice was quiet as she took a few steps away. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled. "I-I'll be waiting," she calls out before making her way through the brush.

-exit-