An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-22-2021, 06:53 PM

Audra took in a deep breath. There was a solemn silence in the air, like the sound of a goodbye. The thought hit Avantika suddenly and her eyes widened. Her heart sped up like maybe if it moved fast enough, it could make her brain work the way it was supposed to instead of sitting paralyzed. She wanted to cry, "No! Stop!" but she didn't. She just stood, hoping in the way that one could when one couldn't do anything else. She was frozen.

Suddenly, Audra's nose touched her cheek. Avantika stared down at her, flushed and surprised. It would be a shame, she thought, a damned shame if they weren't together at the end of this mess. It was all she could think. 'I-I didn't w-want you to forget me if s-something happens,' she explained. Avantika replied fiercely, "Nothing's going to happen. I'll fight death itself to make sure you get home safe."

She watched as Audra put the potion to her lips, her promise giving her a newfound trust. It was nothing, mere superstition, but what else did she have?

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-25-2021, 05:37 PM
Drink the Pungent Potion

You go to drink the potion, but as soon as the liquid touches your tongue, it burns and repulses your body in a way you never knew possible. You are forced to wretch, nearly brought to your knees by the taste and texture- it's as if its poison. Perhaps this would be better to slather on a weapon before battle...

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-26-2021, 09:30 AM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

The globby liquid barely slides down her throat. This definitely was not a potion she should have drank. As soon as the contents touch the lining in her stomach, it is forced back up. Her teeth clamp shut as her cheeks bulge out. Quickly stepping away from Avantika so as not to hurl all over the poor girl, Audra's knees go weak. Vomit projectiles from her mouth, unable to hold it back any longer. Her belly, throat, and mouth sting wildly hot like that of stinging nettles. The marigold she had consumed earlier and the contents of her previous snack comes with it as she continues to vomit. How was she going to get this to stop?

Audra's eyes roll back slightly as she lowers closer to the ground. The smell of the liquid and her stomach contents is horrendous. Why did she not just save it for a later date? How could she have been so stupid? Trusting the firefly cloaked figure to give her something good had not been a good idea. But, she still had 6 crystals left and maybe her saving them would come in handy later. Emptying the last contents of her stomach that she could, Audra dry heaved a few times before blinking hard.

Her ears fell flat on her head as a frown crossed her lips. "I'm glad I-I kissed you before that," she whispered, a shaky laugh leaving her raw throat. Shaking off her whole body to try to rid of the weakness she felt, Audra stood back up and looked over her shoulder to Avantika. "Is t-there any water close by?" Her voice is sheepish as she tries to wipe the spittle from her lips onto her shoulder.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Avantika

"I Will Make You Proud"

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-27-2021, 05:11 PM

Avantika didn't take her serious eyes off of Audra for any fraction of a moment when she drank the potion. Her cheeks bulged suddenly, and Avantika only managed to take a few quick steps back before the other girl vomited up what looked like everything in her stomach. She had to look away then, for the sake of her own belly, but she glanced back up, pretty sure that the vomiting was actually not as terrible as the worst scenarios she had imagined. Audra was alive, at least.

Eventually, she got up, laughing a little and teasing, which Avantika responded to with a weak smile of 'God, girl, I'm so goddamn glad you're okay'. After the fear retreated slightly, she'd be angry at that firefly guy. Who did he think he was, selling poisons without even telling them what it was? But for now, her heart was racing too quickly for that. She was just scared and relieved.

"I--I don't know," she replied to the question of nearby water, still shaken up. She thought for a moment more. "I think there's a river not too far east of here." She'd go with Audra, wherever she needed her.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-31-2021, 10:39 AM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Why did she have to be so stupid and careless? Regret still permeated her queasy expression as she glanced to Avantika. "I'm so sorry," she whispered quietly, seeing the shock and fear on Avantika's face. Swallowing harshly as the raw dryness of her throat overwhelmed her, Audra nodded as looked over her shoulder. "Let's go," the small girl mumbled. Turning quickly before should heave again, Audra made her way through the brush to find a water source.

-exit-

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise