build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-22-2021, 03:13 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Nerves ran through her body with dread and anticipation. It was something that needed to be done. While she was extremely grateful for everything they'd done for her, she was ready to move on. Winter was not yet over, but with Valhalla's guidance, Audra had found courage and realization. A realization that she belonged elsewhere. Coming back from her journey north, she shouldered the cold afternoon as she entered the moors.

Staying near the entrance, with its towering walls looming over her, Audra released a quiet howl into the air. Plumes of breath curled around her nose as she lowered her chin. Looking around with her golden eyes, she shivered slightly. Being nervous was just a part of her personality. "I've come to say goodbye," she calls out in a near whisper, mostly to herself. Whether they'd miss her or not, she at least wanted to pay her respects.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-24-2021, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 07:52 PM by Aurielle. Edited 1 time in total.)
Aurielle Adravendi

She’d been making a patrol of the no-man’s land between Valhalla and Aerie when she came across Audra’s scent heading toward Valhalla. The young woman had been long in her travels, but it was good to see her safely back. The spirit turned and padded along the scent trail, ears perking as the quiet howl called for herself.

In a few more beats she’d stepped out of the mist from behind the small wolf, in time to hear her words. The girl had been a guest, true, but there’d been a hope she’d stay and find a good, happy life here.

“Then I wish you well, Audra. If you’d like to take a few stores of supplies that will fit comfortably in your satchel, you are welcome to them. We have some extra healing kits.”

She spoke as she came alongside the healer, casting a gentle smile at her before the expression firmed as she took her in to be sure there was personal conviction in her eyes and not fearful signs of coercion. “I’m sure you remember, but it bears repeating. Valhalla’s information remains behind you in these lands. Resources, numbers, and status of health. Our overall nature, however, is welcome to be shared should you ever find someone who may need a safe place to find their feet as you did.”

She drew a breath and lowered her head to nudge gently at the woman’s shoulder before padding toward the wall and through the open passage. “Be safe out there; this winter is a strange one and packs are on edge.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-25-2021, 07:20 AM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

It was not long before Aurielle herself came to answer her call. Turning her head slowly over her shoulder at the sound of paws approaching, Audra smiled in return. The grace and leadership Aurielle exhumed from her were always daunting, but comforting as well. Nodding as the larger and older woman spoke, she was glad that her absence and leave of the pack was taken in stride. "I appreciate the offer, Aurielle. I'll make sure my den is cleared before I depart and my satchel is full," she responded with a soft voice, her worry gone as the leader gave her a stern look.

Understanding filtered through her as she nodded again. "Of course. Whatever I know will be left here, but if I do come across anyone in need of guidance, I will send them your way." Audra smiles as Aurielle dips her nose to her shoulder. Closing her eyes for a moment, she enjoys the embrace before Aurielle is off through the gates. She could not disagree. This winter was indeed strange, but due to Valhalla's strength and courage, Audra felt better than ever that she could survive. It was thanks to them that she was even surviving at all. Perhaps she would come back to say hello every once in a while for a chat.

As she watched Aurielle disappear into the fog, a long and heavy sigh escaped her lips. Time for new adventures. Turning her own slim body away from pack borders, Audra shot one last look at the towering walls before disappearing herself into the oncoming night.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise