size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-22-2021, 04:21 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

It was the middle of the afternoon and it should've been light outside, but it wasn't. In fact the sun had gone down completely and the only light offered from the sky was the cold light of a full moon that loomed over the tree tops. Jynn turned her focus back on the path ahead. She'd spied several rabbits in the area and was planning to set up a snare to see if she could catch one without burning the energy to chase it down. Not that it was too hard for her. Jynn was lithe and quick, she could keep up with a rabbit but it was a lot of energy for a relatively small meal. She was eager to try something new.

RoseDawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-26-2021, 07:36 PM
Rose was laying in the bushes, staring straight ahead at the rabbit trails. She had trying for two days to convince the lagomorphs that she meant no harm, but to no avail, they simply did not trust a carnivore. Not that the small black she-wolf could blame them, but she was lonely and wanted to make some non-potentially dangerous friends. However, it was not to be, and now as she lay there, frustrated at the lack of daylight, the scent of another she-wolf swirled past her snout. Now, Rose was very shy, but she also had a temper, and when that temper was aroused, she tended to make snap decisions, and this one was to get up and greet the other wolf instead of hiding. She could have, her black pet was a pretty good camouflage in dark shadows, other then the white inner ears and the silvery circles around her weakened grey eyes. Rose rose to her paws, shaking her pelt and limp-trotting into her beloved moonlight. She paused, and made another snap decision. Instead of going to the to the other wolf, she would let the other wolf come to her. She tilted her muzzle and began a song to the Moon Goddess, and waited.

"Speech"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
10-31-2021, 06:13 PM

Jynn stepped carefully around the rabbit trail, eyeing the brush piles on either side as she debated where best to set her trap. She picked an entrance into the nearest brush pile and carefully set a loop of leather up at about the height of a rabbit's head. Once that was done she then broke off fine twigs with her teeth and carefully went about setting them up around the loop, trying to do what she could to encourage a rabbit to go through the loop and not around it. They were more clever than a lot of wolves gave them credit for. She'd just finished setting her snare when a howl caught her attention.

Oh? Was someone else hunting around these parts? Well, she couldn't do much about her snare now, might as well see who the new wolf was. Maybe with a little luck the howl would drive more rabbits into the brush piles where her snares were set.

Jynn headed for the source of the howl where she saw a small, dark-pelted woman. "Hello there! That's a lovely song." Jynn couldn't howl quite as melodically as 'true' wolves so she had considerable admiration for the song.

RoseDawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Rose looked quite curiously at the other wolf. She had never seen one like this before, and found her long legs and beautiful coloring fascinating. She felt fairly confident this was no grey wolf. "Why thank you." She said a bit shyly, starting interactions wasn't really her strong point. "My name is Rose, what's yours?" She asked next, one of her front paws twitching as questions buzzed around in her head. Her head tilted as her ears pricked, her grey eyes bright and wide with interests as she stayed frozen in position, sniffing heavily as she took in the scent of the other wolf. This long legged canine didn't smell like a normal wolf, either. She hoped the wolf would be open to questions, as she had plenty.

"Speech"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

11-21-2021, 08:04 PM
ooc: Sorry for the wait! Event stuff has me behind.

"Nice to meet you Rose, I'm Jynn! Do you live around here?" While not a permanent resident Jynn had taken to resting in this area and using it as a temporary home base while she worked out her next route of travel. Before she could ask another question she heard a faint squealing shriek in the distance. Her large ears stood up on end as she focused on the source of the sound. That wasn't a rabbit but it came from the location of her snare.

"I think I caught something in my snare. Wanna go see? I'm happy to share!" With a cheerful yip she bounded off toward the location she'd set her trap. A fuzzy brown creature with large ears lay dead, strangled by the snare. She poked it a few times to be sure. "Huh, looks like a viscacha! I didn't realize they were out this far."